30 Day Shred buddies wanted :)

Options

Replies

• katiey1123
    katiey1123 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Level 2 days 8, 9, and 10 are done!! Woohoo! Level 3 starts tomorrow!

150.4 lbs last week and 148.2 lbs yesterday!! Will check my measurements. (I really can't believe this!! I'm gonna check my weight again tomorrow to be sure I'm not dreamin lol)
  • jenwalkingfurther
    jenwalkingfurther Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Level 1 day 9 done. Missed two days with super work but back to it today :)
  • llbne
    llbne Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Day 11 done (Level 2 Day 1) today. I haven't really lost weight (maybe 1-2 lbs) but there was a noticeable difference in my progress photos so I was pretty happy!

Level 2 is hardddd! So much plank!
  • mistyy2013
    mistyy2013 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Level 1 day 6 done!

I missed out yesterday due to work but did one today xD
  • cmv2003
    cmv2003 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Had a rest day yesterday, L3 day 6 today.
  • lynscribner
    lynscribner Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Today is level 3 day 10!! I'm so proud of myself for making it through the entire 30 days! I actually really enjoy level 3..I feel so much stronger, and the planks don't seem nearly as impossible as they did in level 2. I think tomorrow will be a rest day, them I'm going to give Ripped in 30 a try. Anyone done this? :)
  • mistyy2013
    Options
    Level 1 day 7 completed!
  • mistyy2013
    Options
    @lynscribner congrats on compelting the program!! Did you see any results?

I've only been doing it for 7 days but I don't see any definition except for my shoulders and arms ㅠㅠ
  • mmmmaidservice
    mmmmaidservice Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Level 2 day...I don't know. Hahaha. I'm going to stick with level 2 for a bit. I'm slowly getting better at the last circuit and the whole thing really. Can't wait to take progress photos again next week.
  • hollybod
    hollybod Posts: 32 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Missed a few days. Back today day 3 level 2. I sweat so much more in this round.
  • lynscribner
    lynscribner Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    mistyy2013 wrote: »
    @lynscribner congrats on compelting the program!! Did you see any results?

I've only been doing it for 7 days but I don't see any definition except for my shoulders and arms ㅠㅠ

Thanks! , it took me until the middle of level 2 before I started noticing any weight loss, but it's been slow and consistent since then. I've lost nearly 12 lbs and several inches, and I know I've definitely gained muscle, but I haven't taken my measurements. I Just know my clothes fit much better, and my energy level is ten times what it was before. :smile:
  • mmmmaidservice
    Options
    @lynscribner that's awesome! Very motivating for me to keep going!
  • chandraminick
    chandraminick Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    Today is level 3 day 10!! I'm so proud of myself for making it through the entire 30 days! I actually really enjoy level 3..I feel so much stronger, and the planks don't seem nearly as impossible as they did in level 2. I think tomorrow will be a rest day, them I'm going to give Ripped in 30 a try. Anyone done this? :)

I managed to do it for like five days after doing two rounds of the 30 day shed consecutively. It was too hard at 170ish. I suggest doing the shred again if it is working for you. Like don't try to fix it if it isn't broke. You could do seven days of each level and then the remaining three days of each level to make the 30 days.
  • mmmmaidservice
    Options
    Level 2 day...5? I'm sticking with level 2 until November 1st. Then I'll do level 3. Definitely can see some changes in my body even though the scale appears to be stuck.
  • cmv2003
    cmv2003 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Level 3 day 8. Only two more days to go. I feel different, stronger and more toned, but not sure if I look different. Scale hasn't moved as much as I would've liked but clothes feel a lot better.
  • mmmmaidservice
    Options
    @cmv2003 I'm seeing the same thing on the scale. But I know muscle weighs more than fat and this is definitely a program that builds muscle rapidly. My progress photos are cool to see (for me) because I can see a huge change in my back and stomach. Only lost 10.4lbs and the scale hasn't budged in two weeks (had my period last week though as well but still).
  • aubyshortcake
    aubyshortcake Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Question..I love the workout but does anyone else feel like it is a little lacking in the glute department? I was contemplating either doing alternate days of 30 DS and Bret Contreras' Jane Fonda experiment, https://bretcontreras.com/jane-fonda-experiment/, or even doing both on some days if I can get myself to commit.

Does anyone have any thoughts on this?
  • mmmmaidservice
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I think I'll check out the Jane Fonda one myself for the future. Thank you for sharing!
    If you don't feel like it's hitting your glutes enough...then adding something that does is definitely a good idea. I feel like the shred gives me an over all full body workout. However, I myself am focused on just a quick, hardcore workout. I'm in need of help all over lol. Maybe when I get more fit I will want to focus on specific areas more as well!
  • mistyy2013
    Options
    Level 1 day 8 done!!!
  • jenwalkingfurther
    jenwalkingfurther Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Level 1 day 10 done! Level 2 for the first time today - nervous!