30 Day Shred buddies wanted :)

Options
1181920212224»

Replies

• goalpeace
    goalpeace Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    MeganAM89 wrote: »
    I was considering ripped in 30 next as well. I'm finished 30 day shred in about a week (I've been doing it every other day with just cardio in between because of my shin splint issues) so I was considering doing a couple days in a row and then a rest day rather than 6 days in a row. I think it might be too hard on my shins. But I also want to pick it up because I'm getting married in just under two months.

Let's do it! I did Jillian for my Wedding and it was the best decision I made. I was in great shape!!
  • estephany1
    estephany1 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Today is my 3rd day! Each morning I feel sore around my thighs but it will be worth it. I also started a low carb diet to help me. So far so good!
  • cmv2003
    cmv2003 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Finished 30 DS, took a week off and started ripped in 30 today
  • goalpeace
    Options
    goalpeace wrote: »
    I was considering ripped in 30 next as well. I'm finished 30 day shred in about a week (I've been doing it every other day with just cardio in between because of my shin splint issues) so I was considering doing a couple days in a row and then a rest day rather than 6 days in a row. I think it might be too hard on my shins. But I also want to pick it up because I'm getting married in just under two months.

Let's do it! I did Jillian for my Wedding and it was the best decision I made. I was in great shape!!

Sure! I'll start it at the end of next week. So maybe Saturday Nov 12.

Sweet! I'm on Day 5 of 30DS today so if i'm perfect for the next 5 days, i'll be ready by the 8th. I think we can start together no problem.
    cmv2003 wrote: »
    Finished 30 DS, took a week off and started ripped in 30 today

Woo hoo!! Can't wait to start with you next week!
    I'm feeling pretty good at the end of 30DS. I'm loving Jillian!
  • mmmmaidservice
    mmmmaidservice Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Was super sick all last week. But starting level 3 today. I have two weeks until my friend's wedding. Would be nice to feel confident!
  • goalpeace
    Options
    Sat on my butt this weekend! Today is L3D5. I am slowly but surely completing the program!