30 Day Shred buddies wanted :)

Options

Replies

• cmv2003
    cmv2003 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Level 2 day 8 done. Went for a run today too for the first time in months (I hate running) and definitely found that my general fitness level is way better after doing shred for last 3 weeks :)
  • katiey1123
    katiey1123 Posts: 74 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    L
  • katiey1123
    edited October 2016
    Options
    L
  • katiey1123
    Options
    Level 2, day 5 done! I restarted level 2 because I had stopped it for a few days after completing 3/4 days of it. No stopping this time!
  • katiey1123
    Options
    Can't delete my previous posts!
  • edinphx
    edinphx Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Level 2 day 5 done!
  • mandi1020
    mandi1020 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    cmv2003 wrote: »
    Level 2 day 8 done. Went for a run today too for the first time in months (I hate running) and definitely found that my general fitness level is way better after doing shred for last 3 weeks :)

Running is TERRIBLE. I've been trying to run 5 minutes with a 2 minute walk break. I think 30DS is helping my endurance as well.
  • katiey1123
    Options
    hollybod wrote: »
    Day 7 level1 of 2nd round done. I started shredding at end of August I think if I take a rest day I will never get started again.

@hollybod That's awesome that this is your 2nd round! You're really inspiring and motivating me! I've started 30DS many times but never completed it or even reached level 2. This time I'm going to complete it, and you motivated me! I was wondering, how were the results with your first round of 30DS?

• ACV5888
    ACV5888 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Day 7 Lavel 1 done!
  • jenwalkingfurther
    jenwalkingfurther Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Level 1 day 3 done!!
  • motivatedsister
    motivatedsister Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Level 1 day 2 done!
  • hollybod
    hollybod Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    katiey1123 wrote: »
    hollybod wrote: »
    Day 7 level1 of 2nd round done. I started shredding at end of August I think if I take a rest day I will never get started again.

@hollybod That's awesome that this is your 2nd round! You're really inspiring and motivating me! I've started 30DS many times but never completed it or even reached level 2. This time I'm going to complete it, and you motivated me! I was wondering, how were the results with your first round of 30DS?
    Ah that's great so glad I could motivate someone else to do it. I was really happy with my results. It took me a total of 35 days to complete as I had to miss some days. In that time I lost 11.6lb but more importantly inches. 4 inches of my waist and 1.5 inches from each thigh. I did measure other areas but wish I had. I was wearing a size 14 and now can squeeze myself (just about into a 10. Hoping I will look good in a 10 by the time I am finished. My motivation is I am off on holiday at the end of October so thought I might as well do it again. All the very best with it you will be pleased with the results. X
  • ACV5888
    Options
    Day 8 Level 1 done!
  • mmmmaidservice
    mmmmaidservice Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I'm taking the weekend off. I fractured my cuneiform bone in my foot
  • cmv2003
    cmv2003 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Oh no! Hope it gets better soon.
  • hollybod
    hollybod Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Day 8 level 1 done. Had to take 2 rest days but back on it now.
  • jenwalkingfurther
    jenwalkingfurther Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Level 1 day 4 done
  • LeelooX2014
    LeelooX2014 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I'm going to start this up when th daylight hours are shorter. I've finished it one other time. I'll have to do measurements for sure.
  • ACV5888
    Options
    Day 9 level 1 done.
  • treehugnmama
    treehugnmama Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    did anyone get a sore back? I did day 1 and two and my lower back was bad could barely walk. a week later skill sore but am all good to go...if I knew what I was doing wrong I'd skip that part or drop tje weights till I get proper form. I can cope with tje all over sore but this was different.

think it was the spot where you stand bend knees and pull weights back rows?
    scared to try it tomorrow.