Littlest Losers (Week 1)

Options

Replies

• iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options
    Great job Kelyn!

Thanks! :flowerforyou:

Happy Saturday, girls (I don't think we have any guys here, do we? :huh: )

Drink your water and enjoy the day! :glasses:
  • RooMcDermott
    RooMcDermott Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Just drinking my first bottle of water this morning....supposed to be hot hot hot here today....105 heat index and high humidity. Guess I'll be staying inside.
  • boo518
    boo518 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Count me in. My SW is 150 and GW is 140.
  • monkeysmum
    monkeysmum Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    day 1 5:12pm for me i managed my 8 glasses water and aiming for a couple more before bed as well wasnt as hard as i thought it was going to be

thanks AnneElise really good idea
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    we check in on Fridays, so post your weights in this thread on Friday, and then Saturday will have the new thread

I am all for an exercise challenge

on another note, i will be getting my water in. i drank way too much yesterday. i think i've grown out of drinking, it doesn't have the same zest it used to.
  • antiadipose
    antiadipose Posts: 447
    Options
    im sitting here with my books and ice water pitcher! :drinker:

loathesome- ya... drinking is not worth it. the feeling the next day and the calories.. good luck recovering today tho!

we need to jaz this up to more than just a water challenge!!
    whats our game plan girls????
  • monkeysmum
    Options

loathesome- ya... drinking is not worth it. the feeling the next day and the calories.. good luck recovering today tho!

how about an aim to do 30mins exercise a day even if its just the cleaning or ironing and not a work out work out if you see what i mean i could always use a boot to do something that burn calories
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options

how about an aim to do 30mins exercise a day even if its just the cleaning or ironing and not a work out work out if you see what i mean i could always use a boot to do something that burn calories

i think that is a great idea. maybe we can do a 'food' challenge and exercise challenge every week. so water this week and 30 mnutes of exercise a day! mine is definitely going to be cleaning for today...so hungover :(
  • antiadipose
    Options
    i can do that!! even if its just a long walk! do something EVERYDAY. and make sure u come and post what uve done.
  • kath711
    kath711 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    tagging for later, water intake is a challenge for me but will do my best!!
  • kath711
    kath711 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Exercise challenge: walked around KC Royals stadium today in 100 degree heat. Cardinals won though, YEAH!
  • kdsmith
    kdsmith Posts: 250
    Options
    I like the idea of an exercise and food challenge. 30 minutes/day is perfect for this week. I hope everyone is having a good day!
    Kim
  • antiadipose
    Options
    my 30 mins is done and im already on my 12th water lol

... kinda hungry tho i just had dinner =/
  • DancingYogini
    Options
    I'll join!! I drink at least 8 glasses per day, mainly because I got used to it when I was pregnant. I am actually aiming for double that :smile: I walked today for 30 minutes! My daughter has dance class today, and instead of sitting on my butt and watching her dance, I decided to put on my Ipod and walk the neighborhood!!
  • AnneElise
    AnneElise Posts: 4,221 Member
    Options
    Hey all... I am going on vacation sunday through friday. I will get all of the weights friday night though. Not sure I will get to log in tommorow but still will be working at it.

I am on a marathon training plan so I will be working out aton during this period. Ran 7 miles today. Tommorow is cross training so I am taking my pup for a walk before my trip in the morning. (I will aim for 30 minutes since thats the challenge).

Good luck all!
  • kdsmith
    kdsmith Posts: 250
    Options
    I am getting up early to do a 9km run before I have to leave for a party. I am going to try to hang out with the fruit tray instead of the dessert trays at the party!
  • MacguyverMommy
    MacguyverMommy Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Ive only hit 4 glasses of water today... unless beer counts? :embarassed: We went to the DODGER-YANKEE game... :bigsmile:

I will drink lots of water with dinner and the rest of the evening. I am not even going to log the rest of my food though... total self sabotage.

I did do the treadmill for 50 minutes and walked to breakfast though!
    Tomorrow is another day....:ohwell:
  • monkeysmum
    Options
    yesterday went well i had 9 glasses water and manged 1and 1/2 hours on wii fit plus as well as 90minutes ironing
    todays plans include yet more ironing which i hate and im aiming for at least 1 more hour on wii fit i love the step they have on there and it keeps me motivated trying to beat my scores i also have to clean weekends are my main exercise times as im out most of the week
    happy sunday all
    have a nice break AnneElise
    missycrissy i wish beer would count id be well over on water intake if it did

what does every count as a glass of water?? a typical glass in UK is 250mls and i read that juices water tea coffee and herbal teas all count i dont count tea or coffee but i drink all mint teas and count those plus juices as i hate plain water also count in dilute juices
  • DancingYogini
    Options
    Oh I am 145lbs and my first mini goal is to get to 135...then 130 :smile:
  • antiadipose
    Options
    goooood morning girls!