Littlest Losers (Week 1)

Options

Replies

• iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options
    Goooood morning... I got in 10 glasses of water again yesterday. Just got up today, but am already starting on a glass! :smile:
  • schnarfo
    schnarfo Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    I havent started the weekend off well .... take away pizza and macdonalds! oops! And I cant figure out how to get at least 8 glasses of water in.... just seems impossible!!!
  • RooMcDermott
    RooMcDermott Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Just catching up on the thread. I like the activity challenge. I did 90 minutes of walking at Relay for Life on Friday night. Was a total bum yesterday, but this morning got up and did Day 6 of Level 2 30DS (30 minutes) and then walked on the treadmill for 70 minutes (3.25 miles).

Water...well didn't do so well yesterday..only got in 6 glasses again. Today so far have 2 down. I struggle with drinking water.
  • monkeysmum
    monkeysmum Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    checking in i had my 8 glasses and did over 2hrs on the wii fit plus on step mainly but i did try the kung fu one very funny but i sucked at it big time lol
  • badrianne
    badrianne Posts: 101
    Options
    Ick it is so hard for me to get my eight glasses when I am not at home! I don't like non-filtered tap water...it may be mental, but I seriously thing I can taste the difference! So, I went and bought water. I do not plan/am not able to work out, but I am really trying to stay within my calories. Yesterday, I at what would have been a maintenance level of calories. So I didn't go waaay over...thank goodness. Today, I am going to end well withing my daily calories, so I am happy about that.

I am off on my official vacay starting Tues, so that will be a challenge as well. I'm up for it! How is everyone else doing?
  • badrianne
    badrianne Posts: 101
    Options
    I havent started the weekend off well .... take away pizza and macdonalds! oops! And I cant figure out how to get at least 8 glasses of water in.... just seems impossible!!!

How about everytime you eat something drink a glass of water? Here is what I do. Wake up-drink a glass. Breakfast, another glass and so on. I drink one glass before and after each meal. That takes me to about ten glasses per day, because I eat five times a day.
  • schnarfo
    Options

How about everytime you eat something drink a glass of water? Here is what I do. Wake up-drink a glass. Breakfast, another glass and so on. I drink one glass before and after each meal. That takes me to about ten glasses per day, because I eat five times a day.

I really should have more water with my meals! Its difficult for me to get water in at any other time during work as I work with children with behaviour problems and if I leave my water bottle out I tend to find it either launched across the room or squirted at me :P
  • schnarfo
    Options
    checking in i had my 8 glasses and did over 2hrs on the wii fit plus on step mainly but i did try the kung fu one very funny but i sucked at it big time lol

I love this! And the rhythmic boxing... I can do some of the moves but when theres like 4 in a row to remember I find it impossible!
  • monkeysmum
    monkeysmum Posts: 522 Member
    Options

I love this! And the rhythmic boxing... I can do some of the moves but when theres like 4 in a row to remember I find it impossible!

my favourite is the step i love it an dfind myself challenging myself to beat my scores very sad the kung fu one i think i am going to have to play more its very fun but im really lame i think i hit ok maybe 5 times rest was miss i love wii bowling as well but definate fav is the step
  • shannahrose
    shannahrose Posts: 585 Member
    Options

my favourite is the step i love it an dfind myself challenging myself to beat my scores very sad the kung fu one i think i am going to have to play more its very fun but im really lame i think i hit ok maybe 5 times rest was miss i love wii bowling as well but definate fav is the step

i like the step one too!! have you tried the one where you lead the parade?? i crack up at myself when i do it because i'm sure i just look hysterical! once i did it when my fiance was home and i'm sure he got a great ab workout from laughing at me! xx
  • rowie
    rowie Posts: 75
    Options
    Wow! I've actually managed to get in 8-10 glasses of water a day so far with this challenge! I surprised myself! Yesterday was a terrible day, no exercise, and my husband served me a huge slice of pie with ice cream! Plus, i ate two cookies at work (i work at a bakery) saturday morning, then ate chicken in CREAM SAUCE at the catering function i worked last night! OH MAN! Well, i'll get back on it today!

Oh, and i like the idea of having a double challenge food/exercise each week. It'll keep us focused on all the important stuff! 8 glasses of water, and 30 minutes exercise, here i come!
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options

8 glasses of water is pretty much 8x250ml...which is 2 litres. it really isn't so bad. 250 ml is a small cup, just drink everytime you eat, otherwise i have issues with it too

i haven't drinken anything but coke today, but i will catch up

and i will try to do some exercise of some form or another before i go to bed tonight. i am so excited because i start a new job tomorrow. i was looking for months for a position, this is a 9 week contract, which sucks, but it is a schedule! a routine! so happy :).

keep up the good work everybody
  • rowie
    rowie Posts: 75
    Options

8 glasses of water is pretty much 8x250ml...which is 2 litres. it really isn't so bad. 250 ml is a small cup, just drink everytime you eat, otherwise i have issues with it too

and i will try to do some exercise of some form or another before i go to bed tonight. i am so excited because i start a new job tomorrow. i was looking for months for a position, this is a 9 week contract, which sucks, but it is a schedule! a routine! so happy :).

Good luck with the new job!!! What do you do? Congrats, and have fun! Oh, and drinking with meals sounds like an efficient plan, i'll try that!
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options

Good luck with the new job!!! What do you do? Congrats, and have fun! Oh, and drinking with meals sounds like an efficient plan, i'll try that!

i am going to be a case worker for a family counselling place
  • AKosky585
    AKosky585 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Got in my 8 (more like 12) glasses of water today. My head is pounding from allergies and I feel downright horrible...was going to take the day off from exercise, but seeing the activity challenge made me rethink this. I'll just take it easy today and go a little slower. I can do 30 minutes...but back to the full 90 tomorrow.
  • dc83
    dc83 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Checking in today got off to a slow start for water intake. Have 3 more glasses to go before I head to bed.
    Feeling very tired but happy I got a full 90 minutes of running in today at my soccer game. tomorrow will be better.
  • shannahrose
    shannahrose Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    had an overall great weekend - under cals both days, over on water, and got in 50 mins on the elliptical both day! hopped on the scale this AM just curiously (monday was my old weigh in day), and i'm down to 149.4! (from 151). starting the week off on a good note! just gives me motivation to keep it up!!

happy monday little losers!!
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone! Happy to be back here... we were away all weekend with the family. Yesterday was Hershey Park in 97 degrees - ugh, I don't think I have ever sweat so much. :sick: I tried to drink as much water as possible, but I'm pretty sure I was still down from normal levels.

As great as it was to be away, I'm happy to be back to routine and this challenge. 10 glasses for me today - will help me to return to normalcy.

Have a good day! :drinker: :drinker:
  • lobster888
    lobster888 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday Little Losers,

Hope everyone had a great happy healthy weekend!!

Drink up!!!
  • RooMcDermott
    RooMcDermott Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Good Morning All!

Still only managed 6 glasses of water yesterday. RRR.. I did do 30 minutes of Shred and 70 minutes on the treadmill yesterday though.

I will get all 8 glasses of water in today...that's my goal!

Have a great day!