Littlest Losers (Week 1)

Options

Replies

• kath711
    kath711 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Tuesday: Ran 3 miles and plan to play soccer tonight. Have about 3 glasses to go for water but will not be a problem during soccer.
  • chelseap891
    Options
    Did a lot of working out today! I lost a lb. I'm 125 as of a little bit ago. It fluctuates though!
  • AKosky585
    AKosky585 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Definitely over 8 glasses of water

52 minutes of exercise.....30 Day Shred Level 2 and 30 minutes of walking.
  • iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options
    Got in 10 glasses of water, stayed under my calories, and burned over 500 calories running :bigsmile:

Even had gluten-free mac and cheese for the first time in a LONG time :love:
  • monkeysmum
    monkeysmum Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    happy wednesday all

its dinner time here slacking on water so far only 2 glasses but exercise ive done 2hrs cleaning and 1hr on wii step and still have more to do lucky me :laugh:
  • antiadipose
    antiadipose Posts: 447
    Options
    Goood morning little losers!!!

plz eat ur calories! no matter what ur little voice in ur head tells u.... when i was cutting down on calories i wasnt only at a plateau, i was gaining!! and i also wasnt fueling my workouts properly.
    i eat my 1200 now. im always a bit over on sugar (due to all my fruits) and always very very low on fat. so YES choose ur calories wisely BUT please eat them. i wasnt losing a thing when i wasnt eating my calories.

GOOD LUCK GIRLS!
    happy wednesday!
  • mshay05
    mshay05 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Morning everyone!

I am on glass # 3 already! I have a lovely workout planned for after work! 1 hour high energy pump class!!!

Good luck everyone!
  • RooMcDermott
    RooMcDermott Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Good Morning!!

Another day yesterday of getting 8 glasses of water for me!!:drinker:

Did Day 8 Level 2 30DS (30 minutes) and took a walk with the kids and dog (45 minutes)!

Have a great day everyone!
  • DancingYogini
    Options
    Hey all...been able to do at least 16 glasses of water a day :smile: Been mixing up the working out/strength training. Used my Wii fit yesterday, and man do I hurt this morning!! Also walked with my son around the Museum (he is 5 and he basically just runs every where he is going :laugh: ) for about an hour. Will throw in Irish dance today, and some basic strength training.

Have a great day
  • shannahrose
    shannahrose Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Good morning!
    Did well yesterday, ate back about 1/2 my exercise calories and had 12 glasses of water. I've already downed 3 today! Going out to lunch with a friend today, so I'll try to keep it in check. Got spinning class tonight - which I can usually count on for at least a 400- calorie burn :)

I'm hopeful for the weigh in this week. I checked in on Monday (old weigh in day) and was down 1.6 lbs. Hopefully it stays off!!

Happy hump day!
  • princesspurple
    Options
    I am gaining...arrggghhh...i know weigh-in is friday but yuck!
  • MacguyverMommy
    MacguyverMommy Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I resisted DELICIOUS Italian food last night-- stuck to a yummy vegan soup and arugula salad with salmon. I was proud of myself! Its like what Bethenny says in her books... something along the lines of.. "its not like I am never going to have an oppurtunity to eat pasta again!" :smooched:

Also, the restaurant is right down the street, and I went without my husband, so hes jealous and wants to go soon. Maybe I can talk him into splitting a dish with me next time and then save calories too! (the problem is that he will also want to split a pizza :noway: )

Here's a tip for those of you having trouble with the water: get a canteen/ Nalgene bottle that holds generally about 32 oz. Keep it with you everywhere you go..so when you get thirsty you drink from it. Then make a note to self to drink 2 of them a day and you've met the 8 glass goal! :) I put sticker on my bottle to keep it looking cute and that also helps remind me to drink from it. :drinker:
  • chelseap891
    Options
    Morning! Kind of! I just woke up. It's 1 here..didn't get to sleep until 5am! Love some insomnia!

Enjoying coffee right now. I have a lot to do today, just like yesterday. I'm moving into a newer apartment tomorrow, so packing, packing, packing!

Hope you all are doing well, losers! I had 6-7 glasses of water yesterday. Going to try to add one more today. I don't have enough time in the day! Haha
  • monkeysmum
    Options
    managed 7 glasses of water but a great 3hrs various exercise wii step cleaning pulling out furniture to clean behind it looks great and i feel good for doing it
  • antiadipose
    antiadipose Posts: 447
    Options
    water? check! (& then some.)

30 minute? check!

so close to weigh in!!!!! good luck losers!
  • iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options
    Hey losers :tongue:

Heading out for a quick run in a few, and chugging away on the water... another great day. Excited to weigh in on Friday :smile:

Keep up the good work, girls! :flowerforyou:
  • shagybear33
    shagybear33 Posts: 272
    Options
    Hi!!

I haven't checked in yet this week!! Ooops, sorry!!

I've been doing my 30 mins/day exercise except for 1 day. I've also been getting 15-18 glasses of water/day in.

Glad to see everyone is doing well and meeting the challenges.

I don't think I'll be weighing in at any less this week though. I peeked at the scale this morning and it said I actually gained 1/2 lb. I know I didn't and it was probably just water or fluctuation. But gonna keep truckin' along!!

Have a fantastic day!!

Oh yeah, going to do 30 Day Shred tonight also. :D
  • rowie
    rowie Posts: 75
    Options
    Doing pretty well on my water for today, 6 glasses so far and i still have to go to work tonight. Rode my bike to work today, 6.5 miles with hills! I don't think i'm losing any weight yet, i checked the scale and i think i've GAINED like two pounds!!! What's up with that?! I've been so good!!! Ah well, i'll just keep trying, hopefully it's just normal fluctuation. Keep up the good work everyone! Friday is almost here!
  • RooMcDermott
    RooMcDermott Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    6 glasses of water down.

Went swimming with my daughter for 3 hours today, finished Day 9 of Level 2 30DS and walked 1.25 miles on the treadmill.

I'll be suprised if I lose anything this week either...I think it's about that TOM and the extra water weight seems to be holding on tight!
  • monkeysmum
    Options
    morning all

started good 2 cups water and 1 hr on wii step burning just over 200 calories i also ordered 3 exercise dvds 1 i had on video before i wore the tape out so looking forward to the dvd arriving as i lost alot of weight with it last time

happy thursday all will check in later see if i can mange 8 glasses water today