Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Tell us one thing we don't know about you...

Options

Replies

• liftorgohome
    liftorgohome Posts: 25,455 Member
    Options
    I hate leg day but do it then can't walk day after
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Every sport i do is leg intensive so I never get to skip leg day
  • epr31295
    epr31295 Posts: 6,213 Member
    Options
    I always did leg day on Mondays now I don't go to the gym on Mondays!
  • Egger29
    Egger29 Posts: 14,741 Member
    Options
    I've got new socks on!
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: »
    For many years, I wanted to be a librarian. The library was my favorite place.

<3 I still do love the library :)
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options

Me too!
    I was more comfortable with books than with people..... I used to read a lot. Still do, but not as much as I'd like. And working in a place where people had to whisper or not talk, was heaven for an introvert like me. hahaha
  • Humadog21
    Humadog21 Posts: 1,601 Member
    Options
    I have no little to no hearing in my left ear
  • BrandNewMan1970
    BrandNewMan1970 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I do root canals all day long
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings Posts: 5,545 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options

Me too!
    I was more comfortable with books than with people..... I used to read a lot. Still do, but not as much as I'd like. And working in a place where people had to whisper or not talk, was heaven for an introvert like me. hahaha

I just love the sense of calm and all that information and knowledge at your fingertips... :)
  • Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options

Me too!

Reading is one of the best things that I don't do enough of. I spent a lot of time at the library as a kid, not just to get books but to hang out and read them. Those were some good days :)
  • Bill9160
    Bill9160 Posts: 8,600 Member
    Options
    I do not like to read books...I love to listen to them though...feel it gives me more of a connection. I do love to read articles and informational/educational articles though.
  • Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options
    bill9160 wrote: »
    I do not like to read books...I love to listen to them though...feel it gives me more of a connection. I do love to read articles and informational/educational articles though.

The connection part is interesting--I used to write short fiction and record it for that same reason, I wanted the effect to be "hey, let me tell you a story"
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options

I'm scared of you :#
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options

+1
  • Bill9160
    Bill9160 Posts: 8,600 Member
    Options

+1

What she said
  • thepainmaker88
    thepainmaker88 Posts: 365 Member
    Options

Me too!

I can relate to this....I love going to the library to read up on physics or anything science related. I could never bring my self to read novels though, just don't have the imagination for it but anything educational was great. I would honestly rather go to the library then to the bar...people are gross!
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    I like to collect pressed coins
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    I've never had a root canal but the thought terrifies me

I'm 45 and take no prescriptions meds. Someone thought this odd