Tell us one thing we don't know about you...

Options

Replies

• liftorgohome
    liftorgohome Posts: 25,455 Member
    Options
    I hate leg day but do it then can't walk day after
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Every sport i do is leg intensive so I never get to skip leg day
  • epr31295
    epr31295 Posts: 6,213 Member
    Options
    I always did leg day on Mondays now I don't go to the gym on Mondays!
  • Egger29
    Egger29 Posts: 14,741 Member
    Options
    I've got new socks on!
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: »
    For many years, I wanted to be a librarian. The library was my favorite place.

<3 I still do love the library :)
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options

Me too!
    I was more comfortable with books than with people..... I used to read a lot. Still do, but not as much as I'd like. And working in a place where people had to whisper or not talk, was heaven for an introvert like me. hahaha
  • Humadog21
    Humadog21 Posts: 1,601 Member
    Options
    I have no little to no hearing in my left ear
  • BrandNewMan1970
    BrandNewMan1970 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I do root canals all day long
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings Posts: 5,545 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options

Me too!
    I was more comfortable with books than with people..... I used to read a lot. Still do, but not as much as I'd like. And working in a place where people had to whisper or not talk, was heaven for an introvert like me. hahaha

I just love the sense of calm and all that information and knowledge at your fingertips... :)
  • Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options

Me too!

Reading is one of the best things that I don't do enough of. I spent a lot of time at the library as a kid, not just to get books but to hang out and read them. Those were some good days :)
  • Bill9160
    Bill9160 Posts: 8,600 Member
    Options
    I do not like to read books...I love to listen to them though...feel it gives me more of a connection. I do love to read articles and informational/educational articles though.
  • Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options
    bill9160 wrote: »
    I do not like to read books...I love to listen to them though...feel it gives me more of a connection. I do love to read articles and informational/educational articles though.

The connection part is interesting--I used to write short fiction and record it for that same reason, I wanted the effect to be "hey, let me tell you a story"
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options

I'm scared of you :#
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options

+1
  • Bill9160
    Bill9160 Posts: 8,600 Member
    Options

+1

What she said
  • thepainmaker88
    thepainmaker88 Posts: 365 Member
    Options

Me too!

I can relate to this....I love going to the library to read up on physics or anything science related. I could never bring my self to read novels though, just don't have the imagination for it but anything educational was great. I would honestly rather go to the library then to the bar...people are gross!
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    I like to collect pressed coins
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    I've never had a root canal but the thought terrifies me

I'm 45 and take no prescriptions meds. Someone thought this odd