So Sunday goals are:
    -arm and butt challenge✅
    -attempt jogging/running✅
    -no junk food at the fair✅

Monday
    -arm and butt challenge
    -go on a walk
    -use fruits/veg as snack foods

So happy! I've been feeling in a rut this past week and today's jog was just what I needed; I felt energized and ready to continue with healthy choices. My goal for this week is to jog at least 2 more times :)
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    bluecat86 wrote: »
    So Sunday goals are:
    -arm and butt challenge✅
    -attempt jogging/running✅
    -no junk food at the fair✅

Monday
    -arm and butt challenge
    -go on a walk
    -use fruits/veg as snack foods

So happy! I've been feeling in a rut this past week and today's jog was just what I needed; I felt energized and ready to continue with healthy choices. My goal for this week is to jog at least 2 more times :)

I <3 a good runner's high. I feel unstoppable for the rest of the day!
  • bluecat86
    bluecat86 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Monday
    -arm and butt challenge :(
    -go on a walk✅
    -use fruits/veg as snack foods ✅

Tuesday
    -arm and butt challenge
    -go on a jog
    -limit baklava :)
  • jenilla1
    Options
    Goal for the day: Survive. :/

So far, so good...I mean, I'm still alive to type this, right? ;)

Tomorrow's Goal: Survive again and make it through the next couple of days as well. By then, the "crisis" should have been resolved. Ah life. It likes to sucker-punch you when things are going well. Just a temporary bump in the road. Probably a good idea to get to the gym at this time just as a distraction. I'm thinking weights, but we'll see.

Good luck out there, and stay happy and healthy everyone! :)
  • bluecat86
    Options
    jenilla1 wrote: »

Tomorrow's Goal: Survive again and make it through the next couple of days as well. By then, the "crisis" should have been resolved. Ah life. It likes to sucker-punch you when things are going well. Just a temporary bump in the road. Probably a good idea to get to the gym at this time just as a distraction. I'm thinking weights, but we'll see.

Good luck surviving! Things will get better!
  • Cheerios0392
    Cheerios0392 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Goals for today:

-get through another day of work without having a mental break down (by far the hardest goal)

- upper body dumbbell workout: done

- do 12,000 steps. . Going to gave to go for walks on my lunch break and tea breaks
  • bluecat86
    Options
    Tuesday
    -arm and butt challenge✅
    -go on a jog☹️️
    -limit baklava
  • bluecat86
    Options
    Tuesday
    -arm and butt challenge✅
    -go on a jog :(
    -limit baklava :(

Wednesday
    -arm and butt challenge
    -go on a jog
    -eat 4cups of veggies

Anyone have suggestions for a sweet dessert that don't add too many calories ? I've tried dried fruits etc but I crave the sugary stuff :/ (i.e. Baklava, cookies,cake)
  • jenilla1
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Tuesday
    -arm and butt challenge✅

Wednesday
    -arm and butt challenge
    -go on a jog
    -eat 4cups of veggies

Anyone have suggestions for a sweet dessert that don't add too many calories ? I've tried dried fruits etc but I crave the sugary stuff :/ (i.e. Baklava, cookies,cake)

I've been eating mandarin oranges lately. I think they are 40 calories each and come with vitamins and fiber.
    Fudgcicles are delicious. Haven't had one in ages, though. I forgot all about them. Those are 60-80 calories if I remember correctly, and they also provide a full serving of calcium. maybe I need to get to the store. Gotta get my calcium... ;)

l82m6y48fb3b.gif
  • jenilla1
    Options

Good luck surviving! Things will get better!

Thanks. I KNOW they will. Just gotta get there! :s
  • bluecat86
    Options
    Tuesday
    -arm and butt challenge✅

Wednesday
    -arm and butt challenge
    -go on a jog
    -eat 4cups of veggies

I've been eating mandarin oranges lately. I think they are 40 calories each and come with vitamins and fiber.
    Fudgcicles are delicious. Haven't had one in ages, though. I forgot all about them. Those are 60-80 calories if I remember correctly, and they also provide a full serving of calcium. maybe I need to get to the store. Gotta get my calcium... ;)

l82m6y48fb3b.gif

I haven't had these in a long time either but they are so good!
  • bluecat86
    Options
    Wednesday
    -arm and butt challenge✅
    -go on a jog✅ (2 of 3 completed for the week!!!)
    -eat 4cups of veggies - no but I did eat healthy all day and used veggies as my snacks

Thursday
    -arm and butt challenge
    -walk with baby
    -use fruit and veggies as snacks
    -stretch!
  • josettealcorn
    josettealcorn Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    goals.. log log log! walk walk walk! On day 3, gotta keep the eye on the ball.. so i have a day 4!
  • jenilla1
    Options
    Thursday Goal: Weights
    Friday Goal: Hike in the hills
  • bluecat86
    Options
    Thursday
    -arm and butt challenge✅
    -walk with baby :( nope
    -use fruit and veggies as snacks✅
    -stretch!✅

Friday
    -arm and butt challenge
    -jog
    -no trail mix

Didn't go walking but stayed within calories! Signed up for a 5k, its in December but should give me some motivation to keep running; it will be first race post-baby and I want to feel like I'm not dying while running it :) Next year will hopefully be the bigger races...
  • bluecat86
    Options
    Thursday Goal: Weights
    Friday Goal: Hike in the hills

Nice and simple goals!
  • jenilla1
    Options
    Thursday
    -arm and butt challenge✅
    -stretch!✅

Friday
    -arm and butt challenge
    -jog
    -no trail mix

Didn't go walking but stayed within calories! Signed up for a 5k, its in December but should give me some motivation to keep running; it will be first race post-baby and I want to feel like I'm not dying while running it :) Next year will hopefully be the bigger races...

My favorite distance races are the longer ones, but any length is fun. My sister always says the crowds demoralize her and sap her energy, but I'm the type who feeds off the crowd's energy. I love races, even though I'm not a real contender. I'm just there to have fun and complete the course! Have fun training for your upcoming 5k! B)
  • ahmshaki
    ahmshaki Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    my goals today. walk 10000 steps, go to gym and and eat no more than 2000 calories.
  • tbolashana
    tbolashana Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! Still trying to get in to a routine but it is hard. I have been more active but then I'm not. I've been trying though at least.

Tomorrow's goals:

Go Apple picking
    Finish cleaning kitchen (I started today and felt great!)

And the goal for this month is clean up my basement junk room!! I promised myself and I will complete this task! It is totally out of control! Wish me luck!

• bluecat86
    Options
    Thursday
    -arm and butt challenge✅
    -stretch!✅

Friday
    -arm and butt challenge
    -jog
    -no trail mix

My favorite distance races are the longer ones, but any length is fun. My sister always says the crowds demoralize her and sap her energy, but I'm the type who feeds off the crowd's energy. I love races, even though I'm not a real contender. I'm just there to have fun and complete the course! Have fun training for your upcoming 5k! B)

Thanks! I love the energy at races too. Once I'm back in shape,I'm hoping for a marathon maybe late next year!