Options

Replies

• jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    tbolashana wrote: »
    @jenilla1

Yes smaller goals.

Today's goal was to go for a walk with my hubby and we did. :-)

o:)
  • bluecat86
    bluecat86 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I haven't been on here for a while due to a hand injury = no more time on my phone typing. However during that time I didn't login to my food diary or to this thread and I realize how much both were helping me to keep on track and not do mindless eating. So I'm back again, now using the microphone feature so I don't have to use my hand and wrist!
    Today's goal go for a run.
  • bluecat86
    Options
    Didn't go for a run yesterday, but did get on the treadmill incline hill walking. Today's goal is to not eat any chocolate chips and stay within calories.
  • bluecat86
    Options
    No chocolate chips! ✅
    Within calories-sort of

Friday's goals are to either go for a run or do strength training and to not eat any trail mix
  • jenilla1
    Options
    Have had some sort of cold or flu thing for a few days. Haven't been sick like this for years. Ugh. Went for an easy hike yesterday, but did nothing but lay around all day today. Probably will lay around all day tomorrow, too. My goal for now is just to survive this and get back to normal. :/
  • Treehugger_88
    Treehugger_88 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Goals for tomorrow
    -do HIIT workout
    -stay within calorie limit
    -get homework done
    -get weekly meal prep done
  • tbolashana
    tbolashana Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    jenilla1 wrote: »
    Have had some sort of cold or flu thing for a few days. Haven't been sick like this for years. Ugh. Went for an easy hike yesterday, but did nothing but lay around all day today. Probably will lay around all day tomorrow, too. My goal for now is just to survive this and get back to normal. :/

@jenilla1

Even on your sick days, you rock out!!
  • tbolashana
    Options
    Tuesday's goals:

1. Finish putting away laundry (I know I should have finished by now...smh)
    2. Cook early
    3. Candy crush less

I put away most of my laundry, cooked early, and I don't remember about the candy crush.
  • tbolashana
    Options
    This weekend will be organizing my basement. That is my goal for both days. I'll check back and let you know.
  • tbolashana
    Options
    Goals for tomorrow
    -do HIIT workout
    -stay within calorie limit
    -get homework done
    -get weekly meal prep done

@Treehugger_88

Welcome back Tree! Nice goals!
  • jenilla1
    Options
    jenilla1 wrote: »

@jenilla1

Even on your sick days, you rock out!!

HA! Not feeling like a rock star lately...Thanks, though!

Still sick. Went for a dog walk yesterday but decided to rest today. Will get back to the gym tomorrow, I think.
    Good luck with the basement! My house is getting out of order since I've been down and out. Not looking forward to playing catch up... :(
  • lessismoreohio
    lessismoreohio Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Not to eat the Halloween candy as I'm handing it out. And to get some exercise in. Thumbs up on both goals so far.
  • tbolashana
    Options
    This weekend will be organizing my basement. That is my goal for both days. I'll check back and let you know.

Okay got off to an amazing start but then had to go out so progress was stalled. I have tomorrow to get it decent looking. I want to do a mini haunted house for my daughter.
  • tbolashana
    Options
    bluecat86 wrote: »
    I haven't been on here for a while due to a hand injury = no more time on my phone typing. However during that time I didn't login to my food diary or to this thread and I realize how much both were helping me to keep on track and not do mindless eating. So I'm back again, now using the microphone feature so I don't have to use my hand and wrist!
    Today's goal go for a run.

@bluecat86

Too bad about the hand but thumbs up for your dedication!!! :smiley:
  • THINJESSIE
    THINJESSIE Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I have a new goal/challenge that I plan to start tomorrow. I don't drink near enough water. My goal is to drink 1 gallon of water a day. If I slack on this then I will have the consequence of carrying whatever water I failed to drink with me when I work out in the evening (I have a gallon jug that I picked up at the store today). I figure I'll either drink my water or I will have added some muscle tone to my arms. Win-win right?
  • THINJESSIE
    THINJESSIE Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Well, I didn't reach my gallon goal and I didn't walk. My son had a fainting spell and we ended up at the ER instead. He's okay thank God! I did manage to drink a half a gallon of water and that's better than usual. I am proud of that. Trying to make up some steps on the treadmill tonight.
  • tbolashana
    Options
    THINJESSIE wrote: »
    Well, I didn't reach my gallon goal and I didn't walk. My son had a fainting spell and we ended up at the ER instead. He's okay thank God! I did manage to drink a half a gallon of water and that's better than usual. I am proud of that. Trying to make up some steps on the treadmill tonight.

@THINJESSIE

Cool goal!! Sorry about your son. I hope he is OK. I think I will make water one of my goals this week.
  • tbolashana
    Options
    OK so basement update:

I have made progress but it is not decent yet. But I plan on making it nice by the end of this day. I'll keep you posted.
  • myeclipse81
    myeclipse81 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    My goal for today is to eat no refined carbs and no sugar and to control my portion sizes. So far I am on target for today and amazing how satisfied I feel. I've been doing this for a week now and it's really working great.
  • jenilla1
    Options
    Today's goal: Coming out of my sickness, I want to ease back into some light incline walking on the treadmill. (Also need to work on doing my sumo squats for the fitness challenge I'm in.)