MermaidAmanda10 Posts: 63 Member
    KarlynKeto wrote: »
    Real food rots :smiley:

funny-meal-Mc-Donalds-watermelon.jpg

Love this!!!!
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    apposed to fake food?

I mean- I tend to pass on the plastic apples and grapes- but eh- to each their own.
  • Anabug81
    Anabug81 Posts: 161 Member
    Funny @ JoRocka. I don't eat plastic apples or grapes either.
  • Afura
    Afura Posts: 2,054 Member
    KarlynKeto wrote: »
    Real food rots :smiley:

funny-meal-Mc-Donalds-watermelon.jpg

Love this!!!!

I hate it. That's an apples and oranges comparison right there, who knows what the settings were for this to occur (ie were they both in the same environment? was one refrigerated and one not). Also mold is not a bacteria, it's a fungus.
  • jenovatrix
    jenovatrix Posts: 219 Member
    Jruzer wrote: »
    ksfXIAU.png

Hey...Deng Xiaoping died!
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    I eat FiberOne Bars... so I guess not. Am I gonna die? :(
    JK. I think I know what you mean though. Like, no meal replacements, which tend to be expensive or don't taste terribly great, etc.

I eat a plethora of foods, processed and otherwise. I don't discriminate with foods, except the foods I really hate... like Liver, Melon, seafood, etc.
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    I don't eat plastic/pretend food.

I eat real food, including protein shakes, protein bars, etc..... ;)
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Ninkyou wrote: »
    JK. I think I know what you mean though. Like, no meal replacements, which tend to be expensive or don't taste terribly great, etc.

I eat a plethora of foods, processed and otherwise. I don't discriminate with foods, except the foods I really hate... like Liver, Melon, seafood, etc.

Love Fiber One bars, been eating them most every day for 2 years or more and I am not dead yet. ;)
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Anabug81 wrote: »
    I was referring to food that has not been processed like most meal replacement shakes and bars. I'm not passing judgement I was just asking a simple question.

You don't drink milk then?
  • Anabug81
    I used to eat Cliff and Kind bars.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,723 Member
    Serah87 wrote: »

Love Fiber One bars, been eating them most every day for 2 years or more and I am not dead yet. ;)

I love fiber one anything but can't eat it because of...reasons. :)
  • Ninkyou
    Also, it's good to avoid food made from Play-doh that your kid brings to you to "eat". Waaaaaaaay too salty and doesn't taste good. Avoid at all costs.

lol
  • Ninkyou
    Serah87 wrote: »

Oh good. I just bought 4 more boxes today. I love them so much, especially since they're only 90 calories and actually taste good. #notintothecardboardflavor
  • Anabug81
    And it is not Gluten Free either!
  • Anabug81
    Playdoh
  • Anabug81
    I drink milk, not almond milk. @ TavistockToad
  • ReaderGirl3
    ReaderGirl3 Posts: 868 Member
    I was referring to food that has not been processed like most meal replacement shakes and bars. I'm not passing judgement I was just asking a simple question.

I'm still a bit confused-do you mean thinks like Slim Fast, Shakeology etc? Or are you referring to things like Lean Cuisines and McDonalds?

I don't do shakes/bars etc, but I do frequently eat fast food, some frozen dinners (love the Boston Market ones) etc.

Not sure what you're looking for with this post?
  • AlabasterVerve
    AlabasterVerve Posts: 3,171 Member
    I was just wondering who else eats REAL FOOD? No shakes, bars, or meal replacement anything, but real food.

The Clean Eating Group is one of the most popular groups on MFP so I imagine a lot of people do. If you're looking for like minded people I'd start there. :smile:
  • Sassie_Lassie
    Sassie_Lassie Posts: 140 Member

You don't drink milk then?

Raw milk isn't processed.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    I drink milk, not almond milk. @ TavistockToad

Which is processed? Unless you have a cow?