Help me make coffee suck less

Options

Replies

• hilarync
    hilarync Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have this problem too... I hated the unsweetened almond milk, but lately I've been adding some vanilla Silk unsweetened cashew milk, and it is so much better than almond. It's creamier and still low calorie.
  • OldManOne
    OldManOne Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Well young lady, I can't believe you said that you hate coffee - That doesn't make any sense to me, you are beyond help!!! :D
  • mjwarbeck
    mjwarbeck Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Buy good coffee..,nothing like a great espresso.
  • vikinglander
    vikinglander Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    There are some coconut cream coffee creamers on the market now that might be worth a shot...
  • cdelaperrelle
    cdelaperrelle Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Coconut oil can replace cream/ milk. I know it sounds weird but try it youll be shocked!
  • MommyL2015
    MommyL2015 Posts: 1,411 Member
    Options
    Why on earth would you drink something you don't like? Drink tea or diet coke or have some chocolate covered esspresso beans or something.
  • jerimay22
    jerimay22 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    zipfizz. it's my go to and it's only 10 calories
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Eh, just don't drink it. There are lots of other ways to get caffeine.
  • kcannis
    kcannis Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I like a 1/2 scoop of chocolate protein powder 50 calories and a starbucks instant VIA Italian Roast (or any starbucks or petes coffee) in my shaker with ice (I add about a 10 ounces of water.) and shake. Delicious. Then go work out.
  • melissa6771
    melissa6771 Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    I drink ice coffee in a big 24 oz cup. Half cup skim milk, 2 T half and half, 10 grams lite chocolate syrup, 1 T Splenda, 1 scoop lean 15 vanilla protein powder and some coffee in my ninja pulse, pour into coffee cup over some ice, top off with more cold coffee. It takes me a couple hours to drink it. 150 cal, 16 carb, 2.5 fiber, 14 protein, 4 fat. I've been drinking it every morning this week and I love it. You could also use chocolate protein powder.
  • MariRaina
    MariRaina Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Like Folgers is absolutely disgusting. I like Gevalia and McCafe. Try a better tasting creamer that's sugar free, they really aren't too bad.

I think McDonald's, hands down, has the best flavored coffee. I don't do sugar free with anything, though. I'm not a fan of artificial sweeteners.
  • Tamijennelle
    Tamijennelle Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Dont use cream, use powdered milk.
  • pomegranatecloud
    pomegranatecloud Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    What beans are you using and how are you brewing it? Buy quality beans, use freshly ground beans, and make your coffee using a French press, aero press, or pour over. I prefer using a French press. It tastes much better than drip coffee. If you're drinking coffee from a Keurig, there's no way to make the coffee to taste somewhat drinkable regardless of what beans you use, except to get rid of the Keurig. If you don't like the acidic taste of coffee try making cold brew iced coffee (super easy to make at home). I usually drink my coffee black, but sometimes I'll make homemade vanilla hazelnut milk.
  • valente347
    valente347 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I love coffee, but sometimes what's available is gross. Just fill your mug with sugar-free Red Bull instead.
  • Iamsimpleguy
    Iamsimpleguy Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Morning i am taking green tea and evening i am having cinnamon + honey it is also a good healthy for weightloss and have good health benifits.
  • wonko221
    wonko221 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Brew your coffee, don't let it burn. Pour a cup, and add a dash of salt. That really perks the flavors up, and you might enjoy it black.
  • fit4itall
    fit4itall Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Add 1 pack of Stevia. It's a 0 calorie natural sweetener. The brand I use is called Truvia...you can get it from Target.
  • travelgirl77
    travelgirl77 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I used to hate coffee too, but I kept trying and now I look forward to it every single day. Try some different flavors and brands. I found a light roast in a caramel vanilla flavor that I love. I brew and then pour over ice and add 1/2 & 1/2 and maybe a splash of davinci syrup. I think the iced part, the creamy 1/2 & 1/2, and a flavor I adore has made all the difference. In fact I love "my" coffee so much that I am never truly happy with buying it at any coffee shops.
  • willammoney
    willammoney Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Just get pharmaceutical grade caffeine pills
  • BekahC1980
    BekahC1980 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Try liquid coffee flavors . Torani and DaVinci are good they have sugar free options as well