ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    Options
    whmscll wrote: »
    21vr2zfq444z.jpeg

The most tired response in existence.
  • wildrose53
    wildrose53 Posts: 1,342 Member
    Options
    I really do appreciate the art of tattoos and love hearing the story behind them, but for me, I worry that the cute little butterfly on my breast is going to look like a Pterodactyl in a few years!
  • SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage
    SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage Posts: 2,671 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    OldManOne wrote: »
    People who get offended so easily need to chill out. The OP got attacked first, read the thread carefully. Tattooed freaks need to get a grip, BTW - I'm one of those freaks B)

You're right. I was a bit snarky, although I don't think I "attacked" OP. This was a timely thread because of a story in the local news here and I took the OPs tone to be quite judgmental (and I stand by that assertion). In any event, have a look at this article which is sort of where my attitude was coming from. I particularly liked the quote "not all angels have wings, some have tattoos": news.nationalpost.com/news/not-all-angels-have-wings-some-have-tattoos-healthcare-workers-in-favour-of-workplace-ink
  • Rocknut53
    Rocknut53 Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    hdatres wrote: »
    No tattoos here either and not planning on any. Just not my thing.

Do you notice tattooed people get offended when you say you don't want any tattoos? Just because everyone else is doing something doesn't mean I want to do it too

I have tattoos and really don't care if other people have them or not. My husband, in spite of his Navy days, doesn't have any. I do get offended when people that don't have them criticize and, in some cases, condemn those of us that do. I would never question anyone's decision to have or not have tattoos. To each his own.
  • Rocknut53
    Rocknut53 Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    I got tattoos to fit in

LOL, I got tattoos because my daughter is a tattoo artist and she needed someone to practice on. The real story is I paid for her schooling and she owes me and she's a very good artist. Free tats for life, can't beat that.
  • drwilseyjr
    drwilseyjr Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    hdatres wrote: »
    Anyone ease tattoo free? We are a dying breed.

Lmao...no you're not.

• deaddolly
    deaddolly Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Once you get one, you're addicted for life. I have 14 now. Planning my next one this week. I consider them walking art.
  • size102b
    size102b Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    gdldic6qug6j.png

For my baby lily I lost in pregnancy last year
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    i thought this thread was about getting free tattoos

i was going to tell you to sleep with a hot tattoo artist for a while and that will solve it
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,950 Member
    Options
    I wasn't opposed to tattoos, but never felt strongly enough about anything to get it tattooed on. Now I am with a man who does not like tats on women, so I guess that ship has sailed.