pointless whine thread

Options
12346»

Replies

• puckit61
    puckit61 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I planned my entire outfit for tomorrow around my Colorado Avalanche earrings but I only like the Av's because they're affiliated with the Lake Erie Monsters. Seriously, why can't we be partnered with the Columbus Blue Jackets?! :grumble:
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Options
    The rum is all gone.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    But why is the rum gone?????
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    WELL

Firstly it is only July and I am too impatient to wait until December to move to NYC. I just wanna start my new life there already and my second semester of Masters and work are standing in my way. wah wah go faster time.

Then there's the fact that because I no longer fit into a SAMPLE SIZE (working on it. ffs im really counting calories and gymming a lot) I'm getting maybe 30% of the promotional shifts that I used to get. Well sorryyyy agencies that I'm not a size 2 right now. I'm sorry that you would prefer emaciated staff to represent your brands, but I am really trying to get back into your sample sizes, because it is the only job that I am good at and i need the money for the big move.

Also I wish the next 1.5 weeks would finish already, because eating less gets a whole lot easier after that hump but until then i am hungry and miserable.

And I wish my best friend would ****ing shut up about being a size 0 without even trying, and how much she hates it. Shut up shut up shut up.

Good GOD that felt good. Thanks random whine thread hahah
  • tl_dr
    tl_dr Posts: 96
    Options
    I've been running every day for two months and I'm still stuck losing the same five pounds over and over again. ◔̯︵◔
  • nblais06
    nblais06 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I just want a sweetie pie to make me a sammich and then sleep with me later.

What kinda sammich's do you like :wink:
  • glovepuppet
    glovepuppet Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    last night i had a nightmare that the guy was murdering me.
  • glovepuppet
    glovepuppet Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    And now I'm scared to fall asleep. Again.

It's going to be a long, long night.
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    And now I'm scared to fall asleep. Again.

It's going to be a long, long night.

Yikes! Sorry...wanna spoon?