How often to shower and how??

Options
124»

Replies

• kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,988 Member
    Options
    don't use such hot water when you shower, don't shampoo every time you shower, don't use soap every time you shower... these are the things that are trying out your hair and skin, not the actual water itself...

Ya, I shower multiple times per day during gardening season, but only shampoo when my hair needs it, which for me is every other day. I use a quart jug of Avalon Organics, Shampoo, Nourishing Lavender, 32 fl oz for bodywash as I love the pump and it's very gentle.
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,988 Member
    Options
    witcherkar wrote: »
    jemhh wrote: »
    witcherkar wrote: »
    jemhh wrote: »
    How do you have time to exercise enough to be shower worthy 5 or 6 times a day?

What do you mean?

I mean what exercise are you doing at what intensity and for how long? I may split my walking up throughout the day but I don't get sweaty or dirty enough each time to take a shower.

I walk for about ten minutes going about 4-5 mph. I'm drenched in sweat after and can't breathe. Can barely say one word.

I can walk for 75 minutes at 3 mph. Not sure how long I'd last at 4-5 mph.
  • bellabonbons
    bellabonbons Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    It would be of great benefit to you to see a mental health expert. There are obviously a number of deep rooted psychological issues that you are dealing with.
  • Orphia
    Orphia Posts: 7,097 Member
    Options