Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

How Making CHOICES Has Helped Me Lose Over 80 pounds.

Replies

• godlikepoetyesgodlikepoetyes Posts: 442Member, Premium Member Posts: 442Member, Premium Member
    Not sure what the board is, but sticker away!
  • zingers222zingers222 Posts: 8Member, Premium Member Posts: 8Member, Premium Member
    Love this!!!
  • sparklyglitterbombsparklyglitterbomb Posts: 457Member Member Posts: 457Member Member
    Brava. What a great post.
  • seomraseomra Posts: 69Member Member Posts: 69Member Member
    Really enjoyed reading your post- inspirational and very well written- thank you!
  • hthr1969hthr1969 Posts: 33Member Member Posts: 33Member Member
    Thank u! I really needed this!
  • Dana_EDana_E Posts: 162Member Member Posts: 162Member Member
    Fantastic post!
  • CarrieA180CarrieA180 Posts: 959Member Member Posts: 959Member Member
    Love this! <3 Well done!

edited April 2016
  • efrensgirl2015efrensgirl2015 Posts: 481Member Member Posts: 481Member Member
    Awesome post....hate to sound shallow but will you be posting before and after pics?
  • AuntieGingeAuntieGinge Posts: 51Member Member Posts: 51Member Member
    Amazing post and one that I shall be coming back to often, thank you xXx
  • CathscottageCathscottage Posts: 75Member Member Posts: 75Member Member
    I really appreciate your honesty and your valuable tips. Power to you gorgeous lady now and always
  • xxx_Pink_Princess_xxxxxx_Pink_Princess_xxx Posts: 883Member Member Posts: 883Member Member
    WOW, this is such an inspiring post - thank you xxx
  • benjaminD02benjaminD02 Posts: 100Member Member Posts: 100Member Member
    Wow this is a really awesome post and just sums up my experience with MFP and weight loss! Cheers
  • grwrngrwrn Posts: 184Member Member Posts: 184Member Member
    Well said! ;)
  • godlikepoetyesgodlikepoetyes Posts: 442Member, Premium Member Posts: 442Member, Premium Member
    Awesome post....hate to sound shallow but will you be posting before and after pics?

I don't really feel comfortable about posting before and after pics. I see those here on MFP and they make me a little uncomfortable--I'm already having trouble dealing with comments about my weight as you know from my post. But I do have some on my profile, so friend me. I think you can see them. Is that right??
  • kelisueraykelisueray Posts: 76Member, Premium Member Posts: 76Member, Premium Member
    I love this! Do you happen to have a blog/other social media outlet where I could repost this on my facebook page and credit you??
  • kelisueraykelisueray Posts: 76Member, Premium Member Posts: 76Member, Premium Member
    If you would rather I not I completely understand
  • Mersie1Mersie1 Posts: 331Member Member Posts: 331Member Member
    ❤️ this is exactly what I needed to hear- hugs and high fives!
  • kasazkasaz Posts: 275Member Member Posts: 275Member Member
    Thanks for your great post.
    kelisueray wrote: »
    I love this! Do you happen to have a blog/other social media outlet where I could repost this on my facebook page and credit you??

Yes. I blog at godlikepoet.com "What She Says." Share away on Facebook. I'm on there as well. And check out my other post under success stories. Can't remember the title....

--Rebecca Cook