On-line date winner ? I may win....

Options
1235»

Replies

• jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    Back in December some guy kept sending me messages on PoF asking me to meet for coffee, and after 3 or 4 unanswered messages I replied and said "Thank you for the nice messages, but we aren't a good match. Best of luck to you!"
    He responded with the following (quoted word-for-word):

"No problem,,.I just date until I have sex then I don't answer the phone again when they call,,,if you want a one night stand ill do you,,,in case you want to get layed"

So, you know...online dating is so like this.

You don't need online dating places like PoF to find people who with do you and not answer you're phone calls; there are plenty of us here. :D
  • amfmmama
    amfmmama Posts: 1,420 Member
    Options
    Back in December some guy kept sending me messages on PoF asking me to meet for coffee, and after 3 or 4 unanswered messages I replied and said "Thank you for the nice messages, but we aren't a good match. Best of luck to you!"
    He responded with the following (quoted word-for-word):

"No problem,,.I just date until I have sex then I don't answer the phone again when they call,,,if you want a one night stand ill do you,,,in case you want to get layed"

So, you know...online dating is so like this.

Tracy, so glad that I am clearly in good company!!!
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,034 Member
    Options
    I've only dated one person I first met on dating site... We kept dating and married eventually. I won't tell you the end of the story, but there *is* hope for finding a good match -- someone funny and interesting and kind who will adore you.
  • mbouchard1234
    mbouchard1234 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Way to go. Bullet dodged for sure! Reminds me of the quote "take me as I am or watch me as I go". Keep on being you!