Cell reset diet

Options

Replies

• BurnWithBarn2015
    BurnWithBarn2015 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I'm interested in jumping out of a plane without a parachute. Do you think it's a good idea? Only reply if you've actually done it, because even if you tell me a million reasons why it's not a good idea, if you haven't done it, you don't know anything.

Thanks need to clean my keyboard now... and what a waste of good ice cream and blueberries
  • Beastie1982
    Beastie1982 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    ACSL3 wrote: »
    I appreciate all comments but I ask if anyone tries this diet. I lost 120lbs+ and don't need advice what to do to lose. Question was simple. Yes maybe name of this diet is strange and no you don't need to buy anything to participate in this diet. @missusmoon did you here about improving cells count in your blood?

1. How does the diet increase your blood cell count?

2. How does an increase blood cell count help you lose weight?

Not sure I see the connection...

No one was taking about increasing blood cell count, I was talking about improving cell count. If your blood cell count drops below 3500 WBCs for every microliter of blood it causes a condition called leukopenia low white blood count in my case that causes cramps, anemia, fever, sore gums, diarrhea, sneezing, headaches, sore throat, etc. These are signs that your immune system is weak and you are susceptible to infection. If your immune system is weak you don't have energy to exercise or to eat right and your metabolism sucks. When you don't have energy in that time we usually eating food which give us fast bust. On first place is sugar, then fat like fast food. No exercise, no eating right no loosing weight.
  • stevencloser
    stevencloser Posts: 8,911 Member
    Options
    I appreciate all comments but I ask if anyone tries this diet. I lost 120lbs+ and don't need advice what to do to lose. Question was simple. Yes maybe name of this diet is strange and no you don't need to buy anything to participate in this diet. @missusmoon did you here about improving cells count in your blood?

No one was taking about increasing blood cell count, I was talking about improving cell count. If your blood cell count drops below 3500 WBCs for every microliter of blood it causes a condition called leukopenia low white blood count in my case that causes cramps, anemia, fever, sore gums, diarrhea, sneezing, headaches, sore throat, etc. These are signs that your immune system is weak and you are susceptible to infection. If your immune system is weak you don't have energy to exercise or to eat right and your metabolism sucks. When you don't have energy in that time we usually eating food which give us fast bust. On first place is sugar, then fat like fast food. No exercise, no eating right no loosing weight.

The vast majority of calories your body burns is outside of exercise.
    Also explain to me how white blood cell count is linked to eating nothing but twizzlers instead of a healthy diet?
  • Beastie1982
    Beastie1982 Posts: 66 Member
    Options

Also explain to me how white blood cell count is linked to eating nothing but twizzlers instead of a healthy diet?

Sorry I can't explain because I didn't hear about twizzlers first time from you. My dc. told me to eat vegetables and meat in scale 2:1 and that's healthy diet
  • stevencloser
    stevencloser Posts: 8,911 Member
    Options

Sorry I can't explain because I didn't hear about twizzlers first time from you. My dc. told me to eat vegetables and meat in scale 2:1 and that's healthy diet

I mean how do you "don't have energy to eat right"? How does that work?
  • EttaMaeMartin
    EttaMaeMartin Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    a previous poster said eat less burn more. i am at a dr, supervised caloric intake.. definately at a loss. i am a daily hot vinyasa yogi, but my loss of 25# has been a couple back on as i go up the calorie scale, still way below where i should be. do no understand why? don't tell me starvation mode, don't believe it after much research. suggestions.....???? help??? yoga is not new, been at it daily close to 3 years, people keep complimenting on how small i am, but i am about 10# from goal. could i be losing fat, not weight. any reasonable non-judgemental answers helpful.
  • StealthHealth
    StealthHealth Posts: 2,417 Member
    Options
    What? I'm not allowed to drink "Expresso"? No thank you.

I drink expresso: It helps me to train. :wink:
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    Does anyone tried cell reset diet? Worth it to try?

No. Not worth a try.
    You lose weight with a calorie deficit.
    What is worth a try is MFP. Give my fitness pal your age, height, weight and activity level. Set a goal like losing 1 lb a week. Log as accurately as you can everything you consume. Use a food scale to increase your accuracy. Eat the calories you are told to eat. Eat whatever food you want that fits that calorie goal.
    Nutrition advice: Meet your protein goal. Eat several servings of vegetables and fruits a day. Get plenty of good fats. Whole grains are pretty good. Drinking water is good.
    If you have a medical condition consult your doctor and a registered dietician for advice.
  • tcatcarson
    tcatcarson Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    WinoGelato wrote: »
    Why do my cells need resetting?

Wait. Curiosity got the better of me. Is this what you are talking about?

https://cellreset4you.wordpress.com/cellreset-english/

That all reads like it's been badly translated by a computer..."the proper digestion begins in the oral cavity thanks to satisfactory chewing of food"

• StealthHealth
    StealthHealth Posts: 2,417 Member
    Options
    tcatcarson wrote: »
    WinoGelato wrote: »
    Why do my cells need resetting?

Wait. Curiosity got the better of me. Is this what you are talking about?

https://cellreset4you.wordpress.com/cellreset-english/

That all reads like it's been badly translated by a computer..."the proper digestion begins in the oral cavity thanks to satisfactory chewing of food"

My guess is that it was written in Polish and then the site owner used Google translate or similar to make the English page.

OP: you related/affiliated with Dr Andrzej Fesnak?
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    There's an easy way to increase your wbc count. get an infection or have chronic inflammation!

Oh the general population doesn't have to worry about leukopenia unless you are on chemo, on immunosuppressants or have a disease that causes immunosuppression or lymphoma. I have it but I am on immunosuppressants.
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    Oh despite my wbc count being 2700 my metabolism is fine
  • yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,395 Member
    Options
    mikkey wrote: »
    No pretty much my respond was to all comments. I tag your comment because you were so sure that cells can't be restarted or improved.

So it seems like no one has really answered your question. Cells cannot be "restarted" based on diet. Stem cells will "activate" and produce new cells when you need them, but this is not based on diet. Other cells cannot divide and will live their normal life span.

You mention something about blood cells. There are different kinds, but basically its red and white. They are both made in your bone marrow and need certain things like Iron and B12. However, once they are in circulation (blood), there isn't anything you can do to make them better. A red blood cell lives for 120 days, and that's it, no matter what you do. White ones have different life spans. A balanced diet will keep your marrow healthy, enabling it to produce good quality and a sufficient quantity of both red and white blood cells.

I hope this helps!

And to add to that: chicken, turkey and white fish are not particularly high in vitamin B12 and iron. Red meat and various vegetables are much better for that. But you're not supposed to eat those/eat only in small quantities. Completely avoiding salt is unhealthy as well: it's been linked to cognitive deterioration in the elderly, a rise in triglicerides and other blood fats, and for that reason also for people with diabetes type 2, and basically it makes you feel miserable if you avoid all salt.
  • ACSL3
    ACSL3 Posts: 623 Member
    Options

You didn't really answer the first question, so I'll re-word it for improving instead of increasing:

How does the diet improve your blood cell count?