Cell reset diet

Options

Replies

• gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,598 Member
    Options
    P.S. I googled and it turns out that "rape/rapeseed" oil is just plain old canola oil. lol. That said, I prefer olive oil or coconut oil, depending on the application.
  • MarziPanda95
    MarziPanda95 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    SLLRunner wrote: »
    I just started today. Friend from work lost 23lbs in 28 days. I gave it a try. I have nothing to lose. My protein intake is 144 in first day. Fully satisfied I don't feel hungry all the time

Beastie, I know you don't want to hear that this diet is bogus and a fad, but it is. Your friend did not lose 23 pounds of fat in 28 days, if indeed he/she lost that much anyway, but it was a lot of water and muscle mass. If you lose weight that quickly you will lose a good amount of muscle mass. Do you want that/

One day is nothing at all, and shows nothing. Except, look at your words in bold. If you ware fully satisfied and not feeling hungry, that most likely means you are eating less, and it perhaps it will be enough to lose weight.

As for resetting your cells- that's bogus, and there is no need for your cells to be reset.

You have lost 120 pounds, which is quite a wonderful accomplishment. You did that by eating at a calorie deficit. You don't have to try some silly fad diet, you just need to find a way of eating that is sustainable and for you. :)

Nothing more make me angry when people here sounds like the best expert on every subject here. You wasn't my pal since beginning you are not my pal at all. You don't know how I lost the weight you don't see my daily log of food you don't know how many calories intake I have each day you don't see my exercise log each day but you have a lot opinion about me. I eat from 1300 to 1800 cal intake every day pretty much only meat and I do strength training every other day and no cardio for now. With that much of protein intake and exercise, strength exercise every other day you think that I'm going to lose muscle mass?! Fantastic!! Lol

Big weight loss is ALWAYS a combination of fat, water and muscle. Nothing you do will stop that. Exercise, not eating too big a deficit and adequate protein will all help minimise muscle loss, yes, but I can guarantee you have lost some muscle. It's inevitable.
  • enterdanger
    enterdanger Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    On a side note, according to a blood test yesterday I no longer have leukopenia. My wbc count is now 4800 (normal is 4400-11000) though I do have an infection so that could be the reason.

This happened and I didn't even try the cell reset diet ;)

I had a CBC done last month because I have an enlarged lymph node in my neck (my lump is pretty small, so doctor thinks it's some sort of viral thing going on that I got from my kids. I'm just supposed to call them if it gets bigger or if I get more enlarged lymph nodes)...My WBC is 11,500...I also didn't eat the cel reset diet...If you want to raise your WBC hang around with toddlers. That's how I did it. .
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    I just started today. Friend from work lost 23lbs in 28 days. I gave it a try. I have nothing to lose. My protein intake is 144 in first day. Fully satisfied I don't feel hungry all the time

Beastie, I know you don't want to hear that this diet is bogus and a fad, but it is. Your friend did not lose 23 pounds of fat in 28 days, if indeed he/she lost that much anyway, but it was a lot of water and muscle mass. If you lose weight that quickly you will lose a good amount of muscle mass. Do you want that/

One day is nothing at all, and shows nothing. Except, look at your words in bold. If you ware fully satisfied and not feeling hungry, that most likely means you are eating less, and it perhaps it will be enough to lose weight.

As for resetting your cells- that's bogus, and there is no need for your cells to be reset.

You have lost 120 pounds, which is quite a wonderful accomplishment. You did that by eating at a calorie deficit. You don't have to try some silly fad diet, you just need to find a way of eating that is sustainable and for you. :)

Nothing more make me angry when people here sounds like the best expert on every subject here. You wasn't my pal since beginning you are not my pal at all. You don't know how I lost the weight you don't see my daily log of food you don't know how many calories intake I have each day you don't see my exercise log each day but you have a lot opinion about me. I eat from 1300 to 1800 cal intake every day pretty much only meat and I do strength training every other day and no cardio for now. With that much of protein intake and exercise, strength exercise every other day you think that I'm going to lose muscle mass?! Fantastic!! Lol

Big weight loss is ALWAYS a combination of fat, water and muscle. Nothing you do will stop that. Exercise, not eating too big a deficit and adequate protein will all help minimise muscle loss, yes, but I can guarantee you have lost some muscle. It's inevitable.

Well I see a huge variation in calories which is 500 calories and I am going to assume 1300 - 1800 is including eating back exercising calories.

I am not a bias in this but I a can assure that as long as her weight loss is not aggressive (as she clearly stated) and is slow and steady and with strength training and eating at least .8 gr to 1 gr per body weight, she is loosing minimal muscle, I did not say she is not loosing some, but it could be very very little.

Now I am going to say any diet like this is just frankly stupid. And there will be people out there that buy into a lot of things that makes some sort of "sense" to them. This one does not to me, plus I have been doing something for two years that worked so I am not looking for anything else and I stopped looking for magic and pixy dust to help me out. Gimicks with the word "diet" in the name, completely untrust worthy, but people are always looking for an extra push. Its what Big Industries hope to achieve and there are billions of people not on MFP that are buying into it right now!
  • WBB55
    WBB55 Posts: 4,131 Member
    Options

I eat meat every day. I get a lot of protein. You probably should eat other things, too.

Do you weigh your food? I know that when I started losing weight, the first 75 or so was very easy. Just basically be sensible. But to get down further than that, I always have to be very careful with my calorie counts. I do this by weighing foods. Do what you like, but if you're not weighing things on a digital scale, you probably should try.

Also, after eating at a deficit for so long, your brain may benefit from eating at maintenance for a month or so, on purpose. Just to take a break and re-assess what you've enjoyed about the journey and what your goals are. Are your goals a specific number on your scale or pants? Or is the goal something else?
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    OP did you ever answer some of the questions from early on in this thread, specifically, is this the diet you are trying?

https://cellreset4you.wordpress.com/cellreset-english/

• zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options
    Op this diet is just a gimmicky fad. Youve been given some good info in this thread , i would definitely listen to these people who are trying to help you. Fads and gimmicks are not the way to go at all. For weight loss all you need is a calorie deficit. There's absolutely no reason to go on with these fad diets. Best of luck to you.
  • Beastie1982
    Beastie1982 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    10lbs down! Happy dance :p
  • Beastie1982
    Options
    10lbs down! Happy dance :p

85lbs down. Without gimmicks.
    Congrats! Me 131lbs in total
  • Beastie1982
    Options
    emmylootwo wrote: »

LOL!! You wasn't my pal! I do what I want~~ Go away OP. God, you are one annoying troll.
    Kiddo sorry you don't like it go to chitchat and have some fun
  • CattOfTheGarage
    CattOfTheGarage Posts: 2,750 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    What a strange thread.

Chuckling at the "rape oil" subthread. Here it is called "vegetable oil". I know a beekeeper who makes honey from it but decided "rape honey" would not be a big seller - he labels it "brassica honey" (It's a close relative of mustard. Bees love it.) The cold-pressed salad oil does get sold as "rapeseed oil" here but that's because it got hipster-fashionable, and in that world a weird name is marketing gold.