Cell reset diet

Options

Replies

• cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    Options
    Yeah, OP.... This diet isn't needed. :)
    You are not a computer, you don't need to be reset. Enter your information here, select a moderate goal like 1 pound per week, measure and log what you eat going to your calorie goal.
    All I needed to do was ctrl+alt+del x3.
    I've been doing it all wrong! :(

• kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,902 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    ACSL3 wrote: »
    I appreciate all comments but I ask if anyone tries this diet. I lost 120lbs+ and don't need advice what to do to lose. Question was simple. Yes maybe name of this diet is strange and no you don't need to buy anything to participate in this diet. @missusmoon did you here about improving cells count in your blood?

1. How does the diet increase your blood cell count?

2. How does an increase blood cell count help you lose weight?

Not sure I see the connection...

No one was taking about increasing blood cell count, I was talking about improving cell count. If your blood cell count drops below 3500 WBCs for every microliter of blood it causes a condition called leukopenia low white blood count in my case that causes cramps, anemia, fever, sore gums, diarrhea, sneezing, headaches, sore throat, etc. These are signs that your immune system is weak and you are susceptible to infection. If your immune system is weak you don't have energy to exercise or to eat right and your metabolism sucks. When you don't have energy in that time we usually eating food which give us fast bust. On first place is sugar, then fat like fast food. No exercise, no eating right no loosing weight.

1. If you've been diagnosed with leukopenia, you should ask your doctor for a referral to a dietitian.

2. If you have these symptoms, but no diagnosis, get thee to a doctor ASAP.

3. If you are just tossing this rare condition into the convo to support your interest in the Cell reset diet, see the posts from singingflutelady, who actually has it.
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,902 Member
    Options
    Noel_57 wrote: »
    I wonder why the Flat Flush Diet thread got pulled but the Cell Reset Diet thread is ok? :o

Without having read the Flat Flush Diet thread, I'm going to speculate that it was a VLCD. I don't know why it wouldn't get locked for that rather than pulled, however.
  • MissusMoon
    MissusMoon Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    ACSL3 wrote: »
    I appreciate all comments but I ask if anyone tries this diet. I lost 120lbs+ and don't need advice what to do to lose. Question was simple. Yes maybe name of this diet is strange and no you don't need to buy anything to participate in this diet. @missusmoon did you here about improving cells count in your blood?

1. How does the diet increase your blood cell count?

2. How does an increase blood cell count help you lose weight?

Not sure I see the connection...

No one was taking about increasing blood cell count, I was talking about improving cell count. If your blood cell count drops below 3500 WBCs for every microliter of blood it causes a condition called leukopenia low white blood count in my case that causes cramps, anemia, fever, sore gums, diarrhea, sneezing, headaches, sore throat, etc. These are signs that your immune system is weak and you are susceptible to infection. If your immune system is weak you don't have energy to exercise or to eat right and your metabolism sucks. When you don't have energy in that time we usually eating food which give us fast bust. On first place is sugar, then fat like fast food. No exercise, no eating right no loosing weight.

Remember earlier in the thread when I said this was unscientific woo? Yeah, that. Times ten.
  • Beastie1982
    Beastie1982 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I wonder why the Fat Flush Diet thread got pulled but the Cell Reset Diet thread is ok? :o

What is fat flush diet?
  • suzyjane1972
    suzyjane1972 Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    I wonder why the Fat Flush Diet thread got pulled but the Cell Reset Diet thread is ok? :o

What is fat flush diet?

Woo.....just like this
  • amyr271
    amyr271 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    @ tomw86 Maybe somebody thought it sounded like a Zyrtec commercial. :D

I don't even know what Zyrtec is, but I'm guessing it's medicine?

Defoe not a sales rep haha
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options

What is fat flush diet?

Stahp.

Eat at a variety of foods in a calorie deficit. That's the only diet you need to know about.
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    On a side note, according to a blood test yesterday I no longer have leukopenia. My wbc count is now 4800 (normal is 4400-11000) though I do have an infection so that could be the reason.

This happened and I didn't even try the cell reset diet ;)

Awesome!!
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    queenliz99 wrote: »
    On a side note, according to a blood test yesterday I no longer have leukopenia. My wbc count is now 4800 (normal is 4400-11000) though I do have an infection so that could be the reason.

This happened and I didn't even try the cell reset diet ;)

Awesome!!

Thanks though now I am in Cipro hell :(

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,526 Member
    Options
    It's a gimmick diet designed to get people to believe they are one of the few with "bad" cells and that they have the answer diet to resolve it..................for a price.
    ANY DIET works as long as there's a calorie deficit. Weight loss is actually pretty simple. People just have an issue with maintenance after losing due to the restrictive diets they used to get there in the first place.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options

What is fat flush diet?

I'd like to say it's Alli-based, but that assumes you'll make it to the toilet.
  • scolaris
    scolaris Posts: 2,145 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Here's your magical cell 'reset' right here:

https://www.timeshighereducation.com/news/life-span-of-human-cells-defined-most-cells-are-younger-than-the-individual/198208.article

It's 100% free. You do it automatically.
    You've already done great at eating less & moving more for your 'magical scale reset.'
    PM me for a mailing address if you'd like to pay for any of the above. LOL
  • Psychgrrl
    Psychgrrl Posts: 3,177 Member
    Options
    a previous poster said eat less burn more. i am at a dr, supervised caloric intake.. definately at a loss. i am a daily hot vinyasa yogi, but my loss of 25# has been a couple back on as i go up the calorie scale, still way below where i should be. do no understand why? don't tell me starvation mode, don't believe it after much research. suggestions.....???? help??? yoga is not new, been at it daily close to 3 years, people keep complimenting on how small i am, but i am about 10# from goal. could i be losing fat, not weight. any reasonable non-judgemental answers helpful.

@EttaMaeMartin You should really start your own thread. It's considered more polite than shifting the focus on someone else's thread to you, even with the best of intentions on a related topic. :blush:
  • Beastie1982
    Beastie1982 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I just started today. Friend from work lost 23lbs in 28 days. I gave it a try. I have nothing to lose. My protein intake is 144 in first day. Fully satisfied I don't feel hungry all the time