Do I look Jewish?

Options

Replies

• larsensue
    larsensue Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    I am 1/2 Jew, 1/2 German (I know, scary mix right?) and no I would say French or Mediterranean.

I am a pureblood Eastern European Jew married to a very blond haired, blue eyed, Aryan looking man of German descent. Always makes for fun jokes at the Passover seder ;-)

Ya have some good ones myself, we should compare notes....
  • megabyt23
    megabyt23 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    The first time I saw you around the forums I definitely thought you were Jewish until I saw the name. Lol It's gotta be the nose shape and hair mostly.
  • Sapporo
    Sapporo Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Not really, maybe like you could be but I don't think you have that complete common Jewish look, perhaps half Jewish.
    Someone asked me if I was Jewish because my name is Heidi. I was just like WTF to that.
  • sparkly86
    sparkly86 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    wow, you made it into a topic. I think you could definitely blend as a Latino, Arab, Jewish, sticky based on stereotypical looks.
  • RodSuarez
    RodSuarez Posts: 6,309 Member
    Options
    The first time I saw you around the forums I definitely thought you were Jewish until I saw the name. Lol It's gotta be the nose shape and hair mostly.
    My old username was Zeraus (my lastname backwards) so it made me even more ethnically ambiguous.
  • RodSuarez
    Options
    Not really, maybe like you could be but I don't think you have that complete common Jewish look, perhaps half Jewish.
    Someone asked me if I was Jewish because my name is Heidi. I was just like WTF to that.
    that's random, well one time a friend asked me if I was part black... I asked why, she said because of my booty
  • RodSuarez
    Options
    wow, you made it into a topic. I think you could definitely blend as a Latino, Arab, Jewish, sticky based on stereotypical looks.
    oh true I've been said arab quite a few times too

and yes it's been an old question so I said ok I am bored so why not ask MFP about that
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options

You're like the united nations.
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    I think you could look more Italian than Mexican (and I is Mexican). OR even look more Spanish than Mexican.

Nobody EVER thinks I'm Mexican. Not with my nappy/curly hair.
  • RodSuarez
    Options

I've probably kiss one person from each country in the U.N. oh wait wrong topic hehe
  • RodSuarez
    Options
    I think you could look more Italian than Mexican (and I is Mexican). OR even look more Spanish than Mexican.

right? plus I'm 6'0 and have an accent... when I speak spanish. I have an accent that isn't typical of any spanish speaking region.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options

I've probably kiss one person from each country in the U.N. oh wait wrong topic hehe

You coulda gone anywhere with that statement and you limited to kissing? Has anyone called you Amish yet?
  • RodSuarez
    Options

You coulda gone anywhere with that statement and you limited to kissing? Has anyone called you Amish yet?
    not yet.

And I didn't say I've already =bleep= somebody frome ach country because the mods really want to ban me lol
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    I am 1/2 Jew, 1/2 German (I know, scary mix right?) and no I would say French or Mediterranean.

I would say the same.

I'm 1/2 Jew, 1/2 Italian (RUN!) and I look... Irish? Nerp.
  • megabyt23
    megabyt23 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    My old username was Zeraus (my lastname backwards) so it made me even more ethnically ambiguous.

oh yeahhh that's right! that might have been a part of it too lol
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options

right? plus I'm 6'0 and have an accent... when I speak spanish. I have an accent that isn't typical of any spanish speaking region.

1st guess is typically Puerto Rican, Mixed latino w/black, Cuban. What's funny is sometimes I don't understand PR's when they talk... they talk to friggin' fast/choppy and you know we MexCans talk slooooow and exaggerated.
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    I'm Jewish. I wouldn't pinpoint you to be Jewish if you asked. It's most likely your dark features, I guess. I say you look more Spanish
  • PlayerHatinDogooder
    PlayerHatinDogooder Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Your nose does.
  • NonnyMary
    NonnyMary Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Wait, isn't Jewish a religion? so no one could tell anyone's religion by looking at a picture. thats like saying i look christian by a pic of me. haha
  • moni_tb_192
    moni_tb_192 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    IMO, you do... because of the nose and the dark hair :p