married chit-chatters?

Options

Replies

• BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I like both. Quickies sometimes (in the morning before work). And taking a day off together while the kids are at school to be loud and elaborate anywhere we want. And medium length night time together. Just different things for different times. I need it to stay interesting. Sex and sexuality is a very important part of life for me. Dancing most important, then sex, and then just basic health with food and exercise being an obvious priority.
  • rrlogiurato
    rrlogiurato Posts: 7 Member
    Options

Beautiful family, @heroldkelly

novio50 : its called blind love, if you have it for your other half then yes it is possible...but i think to some extend we are selfish about ourself in our lives.....this kinda love your talking about is like romeo and juliet, lol

that kida love will consist of a lot more of personality and will be near perfection...perfection again is different to everyones need:smile:

:honesty71108 love what you wrote-kinda of funny I feel this way about my wife and my name is actually Romeo:
  • heroldkelly
    heroldkelly Posts: 30 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    OK, let me throw this new one out there. I have finally started being able to walk again after about a year off to get diagnosed and treat Rheumatoid Arthritis. I'm a dreamer, and my wife knows this, so she always knows I'm going to come up with some crazy new-fangled idea to try out. So this one is that I'm taking our 3 year old on his first camping trip. My wife loves being outside but refuses to sleep in a tent, so I have asked and she would love to do a hike with me. I have this dream of doing the Ice Age Trail here in Wisconsin which is over 1,000 miles, but obviously we would need to do like a day hike. Has anyone else here done hiking or backpacking with a spouse and/or kids? The kids are too small to go on long hikes now, but I am hoping to get them interested as they grow.
  • Guns_N_Buns
    Guns_N_Buns Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    Yup! We hike/backpack quite often. My skids were about 7 and 9, respectively, when they started doing it with us, so they were able to keep up easily. I will say this...the first backpacking trip I ever did, I was very worried, as we didn't have a tent at the time and we live in the sierra nevada mountains! However, after a long 20 mile hike, the little patch of grass near an ant hill looked better than my temperpedic at home. I slept on the ground, with ants crawling on my face, all night and it felt amazing.
  • DarleneReid577
    DarleneReid577 Posts: 4,401 Member
    Options
    We never did hiking trips but as a young family we did camping/ fishing trips. Our kids always loved them, but that was before cell phones and Internet. So I am out of touch with today's youth. My baby is 27. My husband and I always hunted and fished together and our children did when they were growing up but as adults, they didn't continue to do it. As a couple we still hunt and fish, but we also just got restricted licenses so we can just go to gun range and target practise.
  • DarleneReid577
    DarleneReid577 Posts: 4,401 Member
    Options
    The kids always liked the canoe and boat. But we never made it a chore. It was fun time only, no pressure on anyone, so not all the rules like at home,got to stay up late around campfire, still expected good manners but it was okay to leave clothes on floor of tent until time to pack up. Then mom would clean and wash everything. And then the real world began again.
  • heroldkelly
    heroldkelly Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Well, My 3 year old and I are doing one night in a park close by and camping with a friend of mine and his 5 year old. I want to make it fun for him and an adventure so he wants to go again! :smiley: I'm a pretty nerdy nerd, so I have been checking out websites and library books. I basically realized I just have to let him play and do things he wants to do at this age. Guide him some and just keep him safe! I'm excited to go since I haven't camped in 18 years!
  • honesty71108
    honesty71108 Posts: 50 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I like both. Quickies sometimes (in the morning before work). And taking a day off together while the kids are at school to be loud and elaborate anywhere we want. And medium length night time together. Just different things for different times. I need it to stay interesting. Sex and sexuality is a very important part of life for me. Dancing most important, then sex, and then just basic health with food and exercise being an obvious priority.

i like you miss..i like you a lot.... >:)

errrr...not in a lesbian manner, but i like you as woman....*thumbs up*
  • sterrac
    sterrac Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Married 25 years. Wife and I both working on getting healthy. When not working out, we are working, or riding the motorcycle all about western Pennsylvania. Everything in life is better now that we are doing this. Especially the intimacy and sex parts. That alone will keep me on the straight and narrow as far as maintaining weight once I reach my goal.

This thread is awesome by the way. Hey there!!!
  • Lonestar5715
    Lonestar5715 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    lonestar5715.....i like how u write....

Thanks Honsety, I appreciate your saying so.
  • BinaryPulsar
    Options

i like you miss..i like you a lot.... >:)

errrr...not in a lesbian manner, but i like you as woman....*thumbs up*

Well, I am bisexual, so a lesbian manner would also be ok with me. :blush: But, I appreciate your friendship.
  • Guns_N_Buns
    Options
    Competition threads? Did I miss something?
  • honesty71108
    honesty71108 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Competition threads?
  • vintagewinter
    vintagewinter Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm married. 36. M. Massachusetts
  • BinaryPulsar
    edited June 2016
    Options
    What are the competition threads? Edit: Are those threads for those Challenges? I haven't done any challenges.
  • hdatres
    hdatres Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    My wife turns hostile whenever my family shows up.

That's terrible. Is she hostile to your family? Did your family treat her badly?
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Cindy4FunFit Posts: 2,733 Member
    Options
    No, they are good to her. She is bitchy by nature, has anxiety problems and throws tantrums. I had a really rough weekend :'(

Does she know how to use a computer?

• Guns_N_Buns
    Options
    No, they are good to her. She is bitchy by nature, has anxiety problems and throws tantrums. I had a really rough weekend :'(

Sorry about your weekend! Does she throw tantrums in front of the people making her anxious?

I don't really have much advice; I'm the complete opposite, I like interacting and socializing with as many people as possible -- especially in laws. Was she always like this? I've had friends that were like this, in the past, and it annoyed the *kitten* out of me.