Best Donuts

Options
12345679»

Replies

• giantrobot_powerlifting
    giantrobot_powerlifting Posts: 2,598 Member
    Options
    Ate this at the ballpark last weekend.

Ice cream stuffed into a donut topped with caramel, sugar, cinnamon, and donut bites.
  • Keladelphia
    Keladelphia Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    Federal donuts in Philly....and they have fried chicken. Talk about an amazingly delightful calorie bomb.

Yup, I was gonna vote for federal donuts too along with Wawa and dunkin donuts.

Wawa huh? Funny that you say that since I stop there almost everyday and have never actually tried a wawa donut. Maybe tomorrow will be the first time :D
  • OhMsDiva
    OhMsDiva Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    ALL OF THEM. I love donuts so much, easily my fav indulgence. We have a bakery here called log cabin bakery that makes a pershing donut with chocolate on top and I adore it.
    ALL OF THEM. I love donuts so much, easily my fav indulgence. We have a bakery here called log cabin bakery that makes a pershing donut with chocolate on top and I adore it.

That. which is why I do not have them often. I like Krispy Kreme but you can't eat just one. I will have an old fashioned from a local bakery that places donuts in a convenience store, but like I said I do not have them often. This may be weird but if I only have a donut every few months, I enjoy it more...
  • betuel75
    betuel75 Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    Ate this at the ballpark last weekend.

Ice cream stuffed into a donut topped with caramel, sugar, cinnamon, and donut bites.

whoah!!!