What's the biggest weight-loss lie you've ever heard?

Options

Replies

• Rocknut53
    Rocknut53 Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    bekim123 wrote: »
    This sure turned dark fast...
    Here's one to get it back on track: Samples from Sam's Club or Costco don't count.

Damn, grazing has to be counted. That's why I hit Costco early in the day, before the sample people get set up. I just wish they'd quit venting the bakery exhaust into to store so you don't smell all those cookies and stuff while you're shopping. And to again get back on track:
    DETOX....
  • SassyRN_77
    SassyRN_77 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    "losing weight is the easy part-Keeping it off is hard..." BS losing is no easy task!!!!
  • missh1967
    missh1967 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Etsar73 wrote: »
    Any advice handed out by Marjorie Dawes from 'Fat Fighters' (Little Britain)

b0l27t9s6elx.jpeg

You made me google. That *kitten* is hilarious!!
  • capaul42
    capaul42 Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    That ____ (insert any food here) is bad for you when losing weight.

Co-worker of mine went gluten-free and of course she lost weight, mostly because she was eating considerably less gluten-free than she did prior. She, of course started pushing it on me, especially since SO has crohn's. She was miffed when I told her that we wouldn't be going gluten-free and that most GF alternatives actually cause reactions with his crohn's. She still doesn't understand how I'm losing weight just counting calories. She thinks I'm just not telling her my big "diet secret" lmao.
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    in...just because I am going to see how long it takes for this to crash and burn.

CICO for weight loss
    Macros for health and fitness.

• kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,897 Member
    Options
    Fat makes you fat.

stop-the-insanity.jpg