Just ask Jess

Options
JessicaJS23
JessicaJS23 Posts: 1,863 Member
Picking up where the legendary Tracy left off giving you my MFP relationship advice. Wether it's your real life love or your MFP love I'm here to give you my words of wisdom <3

Replies

• JessicaJS23
    Options
    Sugar_Pill wrote: »
    Picking up where the legendary Tracy left off giving you my MFP relationship advice. Wether it's your real life love or your MFP love I'm here to give you my words of wisdom <3

*kitten* *kitten* *kitten* I am so *kitten* excited

loibt479icha.jpeg

Current mood! ❤️
  • robs_ready
    robs_ready Posts: 1,488 Member
    Options

You're such a cutey you know that right?
  • JessicaJS23
    Options
    robs_ready wrote: »

So I've been told :blush: but this isn't about meeee

• Tsartele
    Tsartele Posts: 683 Member
    Options

Ok this is just for fun but i'll play along..

What can i do to attract more women ?
  • robs_ready
    Options

What's the best way to ask a girl to come round and Netflix and nap?
  • JessicaJS23
    Options
    Tsartele wrote: »

Ok this is just for fun but i'll play along..

What can i do to attract more women ?

You gotta tone it down a notch in the forums. I've been watching your behavior.

• robs_ready
    Options

What's the best way to ask a girl to come round and Netflix and nap?

Just like that... I'm on my way

Oh wait-- that wasn't an actual question.

Never mind.

Bring Jess with you as well, there's room for both!
  • JessicaJS23
    Options
    Dear Jess
    I recently reconnected with a former friend. She is/was a much closer friend to an ex of mine as well. This friend, let's call her V... she used to be involved with women exclusively but not anymore. She isn't super close with my old ex at this point but they do still talk somewhat. Its a complicated life.

I have reason to believe shes interested in me now in a much more than friendly manner. Nothing ever happened between us before other than her taking her top off in front of me once. Now though... she's been snapchatting me daily. Hourly. Often in a state of undress.

I feel conflicted, truly, because on the one hand I could really be responsible for turning her off males for good after I blow up the friendship/relationship/her mental state of being, but on the other hand itd probably feel really good for me physically and I think she'd enjoy betraying her friend/my old ex in that manner even if she wouldn't admit it.

Wat do?

I'd say go for it. You only live once and if you don't it will eat at you for the rest of your days. Just watch out for mutual ex / friend because if she finds out you might end up as a "bombshell tonight" on Nancy Grace :#
  • robs_ready
    Options
    Dear Jess
    I recently reconnected with a former friend. She is/was a much closer friend to an ex of mine as well. This friend, let's call her V... she used to be involved with women exclusively but not anymore. She isn't super close with my old ex at this point but they do still talk somewhat. Its a complicated life.

I have reason to believe shes interested in me now in a much more than friendly manner. Nothing ever happened between us before other than her taking her top off in front of me once. Now though... she's been snapchatting me daily. Hourly. Often in a state of undress.

I feel conflicted, truly, because on the one hand I could really be responsible for turning her off males for good after I blow up the friendship/relationship/her mental state of being, but on the other hand itd probably feel really good for me physically and I think she'd enjoy betraying her friend/my old ex in that manner even if she wouldn't admit it.

Wat do?

I'd say go for it. You only live once and if you don't it will eat at you for the rest of your days. Just watch out for mutual ex / friend because if she finds out you might end up as a "bombshell tonight" on Nancy Grace :#

k. do girls not like it when you grab their phone during and take pictures?

Video generally better, depends on the girl
  • JessicaJS23
    Options
    Dear Jess

Wat do?

I make sure to lock my phone and hide it before any type intimacy takes place. I can't have notifications going off getting me in trouble! You could always try it with your phone. As long as it's done on snap chat I don't think I'd be too upset.

• JessicaJS23
    Options
    Dear Jess

Wat do?

I...

Never mind.

This is all you Jess

No no chime in with your opinion please!!
  • JessicaJS23
    Options
    So long as it goes into the keep safe album with the rest (after you send it to all her contacts)

Snap that snatch!

Yeah I need you here for sure because I know nothing about keep safe albums!
  • robs_ready
    Options
    What we've learnt so far from this thread...

• JessicaJS23
    Options
    Dear Jess

Wat do?

I make sure to lock my phone and hide it before any type intimacy takes place. I can't have notifications going off getting me in trouble! You could always try it with your phone. As long as it's done on snap chat I don't think I'd be too upset.

ok. is it okay to put the mirror on the floor for her the first time or should I wait?

is there a sex advice thread?! Is she laying on the mirror?
  • JessicaJS23
    Options

I'm the one that's learning. Y'all are some crazy mofos
  • robs_ready
    Options

I'm the one that's learning. Y'all are some crazy mofos

Lol nothing crazy about me, I got told to come here because I was promised something decent, what I got was some major boogery