Just ask Jess

Options

Replies

• _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    Jess,
    I have one wife that works at a financial institution. All of her coworkers are female and 75% of them are attractive. I will occasionally take my kids up there to see her (one is a 3 year old boy, one is a <1 year old girl) and all of the ladies have grown attached to these kids and myself because I'm kind of a funny guy and cute.

My wife told them all that I post funny Snapchat stories and they should follow me. Most of them followed but most importantly, the prettiest one did. When I say pretty, I mean P-R-E-T-T-Y! Like, she'd definitely get an 11 in the "Rate the User Above 1-10" thread. So, we Snapchat back and forth (harmless selfies and pictures of our food) and get along great.

Here's where it gets good: This girl is getting transferred to another branch and everybody is sad, including me. We talked back and forth about what a bummer it was that she was leaving. So on her last day, she Snapchat messages me and is like, "Will you bring the kids up here today so that I can see them on my last day?" I was like, "Sure!" Well, I bring the kids up there and I'm holding my baby girl and my son runs up to his mom and we are all dispersed through the building. The girl comes up to me while holding baby girl and is like, "Let me hug her one more time!!" While she's hugging my girl, she starts rubbing my shoulder and back and looking at me with a sad face. Nobody can see this. Well then, this other coworker walks up and is all, "So-and-So only asked you to bring the kids up here so she had an excuse to see YOU!" and points at me!! So I'm all blushing and trying my hardest not to make eye contact. We leave and she Snapchat messages me to say, "I told 'co-worker' that I liked you. That's why she said that."

I didn't have much of a response and that's why I'm here. It's been a week and we still talk (not about what she told me or what she did though). I think about it from time to time and am flattered that she likes me because she's super-fine and funny.

Should I cut off communication with her so that it doesn't go further? Should I talk about what happened? Will the daydreams die down? Will Orange Is The New Black's new season be a good one?

Signed,
    True Story

don't know if you should hit it but def humble brag about it to your wife

when she realizes that a super fine chick would bang you boom no more dusty balls

eTWHeaX.gif
  • enterdanger
    enterdanger Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    I totally read this title as "Just Ask Jesus"
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,946 Member
    Options
    Just going to say that jess does not seem helpful.... where's tracy?
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options

inorite!?. . She didn't even answer my question . .and it took a lot of courage for me to pour my heart out like that. .
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    Sugar_Pill wrote: »
    Jess,

My ex girlfriend who is 17 years younger than me and incredibly hot finally un-blocked me from facebook. I'm pretty sure this means she wants me to contact her so we can get together and have wild monkey sex.

Should I send her a message or let sleeping supermodels lie?

Signed
    Conflicted.

Just shown up at her house... Bring chloroform just in case.

No chloroform...im not risking her getting a hold of it...
  • JessicaJS23
    JessicaJS23 Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    Jess,
    I have one wife that works at a financial institution. All of her coworkers are female and 75% of them are attractive. I will occasionally take my kids up there to see her (one is a 3 year old boy, one is a <1 year old girl) and all of the ladies have grown attached to these kids and myself because I'm kind of a funny guy and cute.

My wife told them all that I post funny Snapchat stories and they should follow me. Most of them followed but most importantly, the prettiest one did. When I say pretty, I mean P-R-E-T-T-Y! Like, she'd definitely get an 11 in the "Rate the User Above 1-10" thread. So, we Snapchat back and forth (harmless selfies and pictures of our food) and get along great.

Here's where it gets good: This girl is getting transferred to another branch and everybody is sad, including me. We talked back and forth about what a bummer it was that she was leaving. So on her last day, she Snapchat messages me and is like, "Will you bring the kids up here today so that I can see them on my last day?" I was like, "Sure!" Well, I bring the kids up there and I'm holding my baby girl and my son runs up to his mom and we are all dispersed through the building. The girl comes up to me while holding baby girl and is like, "Let me hug her one more time!!" While she's hugging my girl, she starts rubbing my shoulder and back and looking at me with a sad face. Nobody can see this. Well then, this other coworker walks up and is all, "So-and-So only asked you to bring the kids up here so she had an excuse to see YOU!" and points at me!! So I'm all blushing and trying my hardest not to make eye contact. We leave and she Snapchat messages me to say, "I told 'co-worker' that I liked you. That's why she said that."

I didn't have much of a response and that's why I'm here. It's been a week and we still talk (not about what she told me or what she did though). I think about it from time to time and am flattered that she likes me because she's super-fine and funny.

Should I cut off communication with her so that it doesn't go further? Should I talk about what happened? Will the daydreams die down? Will Orange Is The New Black's new season be a good one?

Signed,
    True Story

1. Why wasn't I aware you had snap chat?
    2. She sounds slightly crazy which could be a good or bad thing I suppose. I'm irritated that your wife's co worker is being such a whorzie. I personally don't get friendly with co workers spouses or S/O's because this is what happens. ALSO you now know she can't keep her mouth shut so really you have to weigh that too.
    my advice would be to ghost her.
  • JessicaJS23
    Options
    Jess,

My ex girlfriend who is 17 years younger than me and incredibly hot finally un-blocked me from facebook. I'm pretty sure this means she wants me to contact her so we can get together and have wild monkey sex.

Signed
    Conflicted.

She def wants to bang. Anytime I unblock a ex it's because I'm ready to make some bad decisions. Have fun! Celebrate her being legal!

• JessicaJS23
    Options
    Sugar_Pill wrote: »
    Jess,

Signed
    Conflicted.

Just shown up at her house... Bring chloroform just in case.

Nothing says I missed you like that! <3
  • JessicaJS23
    Options
    My mfp girlfriend asks me to "do it" in weird places. I'm not sure I'm ready to "do it" on other websites. I'd feel like I am cheating. Is it OK to "do it" on websites other than mfp. Maybe my mfp girl is too adventurous for me

Tell her gator don't play that *kitten*.
  • JessicaJS23
    Options

Sorry my Instagram boyfriend had me doing it in every weird place you could think of this morning. I'll do better. <3
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    Did you know wether isn't spelled wether but rather whether Jess?
  • JessicaJS23
    Options
    I totally read this title as "Just Ask Jesus"
    qvz5f9flfsud.jpeg

Honestly that would have been a much better forum for me.

• JessicaJS23
    Options
    Jess,

Signed,
    True Story

don't know if you should hit it but def humble brag about it to your wife

when she realizes that a super fine chick would bang you boom no more dusty balls

Or if she's like me your wife would be living the real life version of Orange is the new black for what she would do to her co worker >:) except she wouldn't get to be in Feds.
  • JessicaJS23
    Options
    Tomk652015 wrote: »
    Did you know wether isn't spelled wether but rather whether Jess?

Thanks Tom!!

• beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,034 Member
    Options
    Maximus wrote: »
    Picking up where the legendary Tracy left off giving you my MFP relationship advice. Wether it's your real life love or your MFP love I'm here to give you my words of wisdom <3

Which bathroom should I use today? I'm feeling kinda bloated so does that make me a woman?

FYI typically no glory holes in women's... so, probably men's... your choice of which end to press against gh may help you puzzle out your current identity.