Just ask Jess

Options

Replies

• JessicaJS23
    JessicaJS23 Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    robs_ready wrote: »
    What we've learnt so far from this thread...

I'm the one that's learning. Y'all are some crazy mofos

Lol nothing crazy about me, I got told to come here because I was promised something decent, what I got was some major boogery

I promised you nothing Roberto! And look at your train wreck over there! I can't help it if I'm a little behind on the times. I'm sweet to you on your thread you be sweet to me on mine!
  • JessicaJS23
    Options
    Sugar_Pill wrote: »
    Dear Jess
    I recently reconnected with a former friend. She is/was a much closer friend to an ex of mine as well. This friend, let's call her V... she used to be involved with women exclusively but not anymore. She isn't super close with my old ex at this point but they do still talk somewhat. Its a complicated life.

I have reason to believe shes interested in me now in a much more than friendly manner. Nothing ever happened between us before other than her taking her top off in front of me once. Now though... she's been snapchatting me daily. Hourly. Often in a state of undress.

I feel conflicted, truly, because on the one hand I could really be responsible for turning her off males for good after I blow up the friendship/relationship/her mental state of being, but on the other hand itd probably feel really good for me physically and I think she'd enjoy betraying her friend/my old ex in that manner even if she wouldn't admit it.

Wat do?

I'd say go for it. You only live once and if you don't it will eat at you for the rest of your days. Just watch out for mutual ex / friend because if she finds out you might end up as a "bombshell tonight" on Nancy Grace :#

k. do girls not like it when you grab their phone during and take pictures?

I make sure to lock my phone and hide it before any type intimacy takes place. I can't have notifications going off getting me in trouble! You could always try it with your phone. As long as it's done on snap chat I don't think I'd be too upset.

ok. is it okay to put the mirror on the floor for her the first time or should I wait?

is there a sex advice thread?! Is she laying on the mirror?

Someone find Chris--- rulebook says I can or cannot start that thread?!? @_incogneato_

He's probably sleeping. I got a bunch of questions about secret folders and mirrors on the floor though.
  • robs_ready
    robs_ready Posts: 1,488 Member
    Options

Lol nothing crazy about me, I got told to come here because I was promised something decent, what I got was some major boogery

I promised you nothing Roberto! And look at your train wreck over there! I can't help it if I'm a little behind on the times. I'm sweet to you on your thread you be sweet to me on mine!

Lol, you don't get my humour, don't worry, Its a British thing.

I'll go back to being sweet :D
  • robs_ready
    Options

I was being 100% sincere, actually.

And I was being 100% sarcastic, actually.
  • JessicaJS23
    Options
    Picking up where the legendary Tracy left off giving you my MFP relationship advice. Wether it's your real life love or your MFP love I'm here to give you my words of wisdom <3

You're such a cutey you know that right?

So I've been told :blush: but this isn't about meeee

What's the best way to ask a girl to come round and Netflix and nap?

Snap her your recently watched so she can decide if there's compatibility .. Then a plane ticket!
  • JessicaJS23
    Options
    Dear Jess
    I recently reconnected with a former friend. She is/was a much closer friend to an ex of mine as well. This friend, let's call her V... she used to be involved with women exclusively but not anymore. She isn't super close with my old ex at this point but they do still talk somewhat. Its a complicated life.

I have reason to believe shes interested in me now in a much more than friendly manner. Nothing ever happened between us before other than her taking her top off in front of me once. Now though... she's been snapchatting me daily. Hourly. Often in a state of undress.

I feel conflicted, truly, because on the one hand I could really be responsible for turning her off males for good after I blow up the friendship/relationship/her mental state of being, but on the other hand itd probably feel really good for me physically and I think she'd enjoy betraying her friend/my old ex in that manner even if she wouldn't admit it.

Wat do?

I'd say go for it. You only live once and if you don't it will eat at you for the rest of your days. Just watch out for mutual ex / friend because if she finds out you might end up as a "bombshell tonight" on Nancy Grace :#

k. do girls not like it when you grab their phone during and take pictures?

I make sure to lock my phone and hide it before any type intimacy takes place. I can't have notifications going off getting me in trouble! You could always try it with your phone. As long as it's done on snap chat I don't think I'd be too upset.

ok. is it okay to put the mirror on the floor for her the first time or should I wait?

is there a sex advice thread?! Is she laying on the mirror?

if you use one of those cheap thin door mirrors they can hover over it pretty easy and/or put their face against it. I keep one on the door with some of those 3m Velcro strips so you can take it off easy when it's time. I just wonder if I should swing for the fences and have it at the ready the first time or wait and be all y'know romantic for like a week.

Hmmm...I'd be romantic for at least 3 days.
  • robs_ready
    Options
    Picking up where the legendary Tracy left off giving you my MFP relationship advice. Wether it's your real life love or your MFP love I'm here to give you my words of wisdom <3

Snap her your recently watched so she can decide if there's compatibility .. Then a plane ticket!

Walking dead...
  • robs_ready
    Options

I was being 100% sincere, actually.

And I was being 100% sarcastic, actually.

We're going to make the best of pals... I can feel it

That's more like it, some good old sarcasm. You're growing on me very fast!
  • JessicaJS23
    Options

Walking dead...
    I only Netflix and nap if we can watch serial killer documentaries BUT I know TWD is still a pretty big deal so I'm sure someone would go for that.
  • robs_ready
    Options

Walking dead...
    I only Netflix and nap if we can watch serial killer documentaries BUT I know TWD is still a pretty big deal so I'm sure someone would go for that.

Do you like dexter?
  • JessicaJS23
    Options

Walking dead...

Do you like dexter?
    I tried to... I almost made I through season 1
  • JessicaJS23
    Options
    dear jess

kik, snapchat, whats app, google hangouts, its all so confusing

whats the best app for dating married people online?

I have a pretty solid combo of kik/IG/personal phone numbers that seems to be going pretty well.

Recently gave my home address to an Internet BF so he could send me a Birthday card-- I'm sure that's going to go famously too.

And I'm being 100% serious.
    Your the damn expert! I'll give you all the hard hitting questions.

• robs_ready
    Options

Walking dead...

Do you like dexter?

It was going so well
  • JessicaJS23
    Options

Walking dead...

Do you like dexter?

SOA and Pink moscato?

Now that would put me in the mood!! Call me darlin?

• JessicaJS23
    Options
    dear jess

kik, snapchat, whats app, google hangouts, its all so confusing

whats the best app for dating married people online?

I have a pretty solid combo of kik/IG/personal phone numbers that seems to be going pretty well.

Recently gave my home address to an Internet BF so he could send me a Birthday card-- I'm sure that's going to go famously too.

And I'm being 100% serious.
    Your the damn expert! I'll give you all the hard hitting questions.

Everyone would end up with the clap

This is dr Phil not jerry springer. I'm the worst man for the job!

The good ones already got it!gy1mdu2nfdi9.jpeg

• ncboiler89
    ncboiler89 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options

My blow up doll won't hold air anymore and I've patched it so many times it looks like it's addicted to nicotine patches. I feel like we have a real bond and don't want to get another one ( However I hear the new ones are waterproof). What to do?
  • JessicaJS23
    Options

Walking dead...

Do you like dexter?

It was going so well

This can be salvaged. What about compromising on Breaking Bad?