• robs_ready
    robs_ready Posts: 1,488 Member
    Options
    robs_ready wrote: »
    Picking up where the legendary Tracy left off giving you my MFP relationship advice. Wether it's your real life love or your MFP love I'm here to give you my words of wisdom <3

You're such a cutey you know that right?

So I've been told :blush: but this isn't about meeee

What's the best way to ask a girl to come round and Netflix and nap?

Snap her your recently watched so she can decide if there's compatibility .. Then a plane ticket!

Walking dead...
    I only Netflix and nap if we can watch serial killer documentaries BUT I know TWD is still a pretty big deal so I'm sure someone would go for that.

Do you like dexter?
    I tried to... I almost made I through season 1

It was going so well

This can be salvaged. What about compromising on Breaking Bad?

Now that's what I'm talking about girl
  • JessicaJS23
    JessicaJS23 Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    ncboiler89 wrote: »
    Picking up where the legendary Tracy left off giving you my MFP relationship advice. Wether it's your real life love or your MFP love I'm here to give you my words of wisdom <3

My blow up doll won't hold air anymore and I've patched it so many times it looks like it's addicted to nicotine patches. I feel like we have a real bond and don't want to get another one ( However I hear the new ones are waterproof). What to do?

I saw this on an episode of my strange addiction. This guy got too many holes in his inflatable shark that he had relations with. Your going to have to lay her to rest. Maybe fold her up and tuck her away under the bed so she's close or fill her with that beanbag stuff and stand her in the corner to watch you and your new love?

• ncboiler89
    ncboiler89 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options

My blow up doll won't hold air anymore and I've patched it so many times it looks like it's addicted to nicotine patches. I feel like we have a real bond and don't want to get another one ( However I hear the new ones are waterproof). What to do?

I saw this on an episode of my strange addiction. This guy got too many holes in his inflatable shark that he had relations with. Your going to have to lay her to rest. Maybe fold her up and tuck her away under the bed so she's close or fill her with that beanbag stuff and stand her in the corner to watch you and your new love?

You are a natural!
  • JessicaJS23
    Options
    30x4l0d0kcdp.jpeg

You are a natural!

• ncboiler89
    Options
    30x4l0d0kcdp.jpeg

You are a natural!

Well that dude is kind of weird if you ask me.
  • JessicaJS23
    Options
    30x4l0d0kcdp.jpeg

You are a natural!

Everyone has their thing. I do think the nicotine queen needs to be treated with honor and respect so standing in the corner would be best.

• ncboiler89
    Options
    30x4l0d0kcdp.jpeg

You are a natural!

Everyone has their thing. I do think the nicotine queen needs to be treated with honor and respect so standing in the corner would be best.

She was obviously pretty submissive, so she would be comfortable with that.
  • JessicaJS23
    Options
    30x4l0d0kcdp.jpeg

You are a natural!

Did she have a name?
  • ncboiler89
    Options
    30x4l0d0kcdp.jpeg

You are a natural!

Did she have a name?

Poly Urethane.
  • JessicaJS23
    Options
    30x4l0d0kcdp.jpeg

You are a natural!

Did she have a name?

Poly Urethane.

Hauntingly beautiful

• JessicaJS23
    Options
    dear jess

i have a fake profile photo but now someone wants to meet me in person on skype

i'm thinking i slowly photoshop my real body onto my fake body in about 20 pics in succession, over the course of 20 days and they won't even notice

thoughts?

That's a damn good idea! Or be like me and tell them you don't have skype and your computer is too old for it or broken. It's never enough for these men!
  • ClubSilencio
    ClubSilencio Posts: 2,983 Member
    Options
    Hello Jess,

My mom is taking me clothes shopping this weekend and I was wondering if the kid should get slim-fit pants or tight pants. I feel sexy in either one so it really comes down to what you think girls prefer on a guy. I have svelte legs; however, I've been taking Spin class since January so I'm def. packin. Just a footnote for you to consider.

Thanks!

• JessicaJS23
    Options
    Hello Jess,

My mom is taking me clothes shopping this weekend and I was wondering if the kid should get slim-fit pants or tight pants. I feel sexy in either one so it really comes down to what you think girls prefer on a guy. I have svelte legs; however, I've been taking Spin class since January so I'm def. packin. Just a footnote for you to consider.

Thanks!

I'd buy my son some of each so he could feel sexy in both! I reccomed you take selfies in the dressing room and post them in the "take a selfie if yourself right now!" Forum and let all those helpful ladies make the judgment call. Does your mom do the crotch grab to make sure they aren't too tight?

• LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,946 Member
    Options
    My mfp girlfriend asks me to "do it" in weird places. I'm not sure I'm ready to "do it" on other websites. I'd feel like I am cheating. Is it OK to "do it" on websites other than mfp. Maybe my mfp girl is too adventurous for me
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    Jess,
    I have one wife that works at a financial institution. All of her coworkers are female and 75% of them are attractive. I will occasionally take my kids up there to see her (one is a 3 year old boy, one is a <1 year old girl) and all of the ladies have grown attached to these kids and myself because I'm kind of a funny guy and cute.

My wife told them all that I post funny Snapchat stories and they should follow me. Most of them followed but most importantly, the prettiest one did. When I say pretty, I mean P-R-E-T-T-Y! Like, she'd definitely get an 11 in the "Rate the User Above 1-10" thread. So, we Snapchat back and forth (harmless selfies and pictures of our food) and get along great.

Here's where it gets good: This girl is getting transferred to another branch and everybody is sad, including me. We talked back and forth about what a bummer it was that she was leaving. So on her last day, she Snapchat messages me and is like, "Will you bring the kids up here today so that I can see them on my last day?" I was like, "Sure!" Well, I bring the kids up there and I'm holding my baby girl and my son runs up to his mom and we are all dispersed through the building. The girl comes up to me while holding baby girl and is like, "Let me hug her one more time!!" While she's hugging my girl, she starts rubbing my shoulder and back and looking at me with a sad face. Nobody can see this. Well then, this other coworker walks up and is all, "So-and-So only asked you to bring the kids up here so she had an excuse to see YOU!" and points at me!! So I'm all blushing and trying my hardest not to make eye contact. We leave and she Snapchat messages me to say, "I told 'co-worker' that I liked you. That's why she said that."

I didn't have much of a response and that's why I'm here. It's been a week and we still talk (not about what she told me or what she did though). I think about it from time to time and am flattered that she likes me because she's super-fine and funny.

Should I cut off communication with her so that it doesn't go further? Should I talk about what happened? Will the daydreams die down? Will Orange Is The New Black's new season be a good one?

Signed,
    True Story
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    Jess,

My ex girlfriend who is 17 years younger than me and incredibly hot finally un-blocked me from facebook. I'm pretty sure this means she wants me to contact her so we can get together and have wild monkey sex.

Should I send her a message or let sleeping supermodels lie?

Signed
    Conflicted.