• williammuney
    williammuney Posts: 2,895 Member
    Options
    Wrong thread brah they got one for selfies

Look for one with the word selfie in it
  • SnappyDresser
    SnappyDresser Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    I'd consider smoothing out his ruffled peacock feathers >:) after I eat a fresh peach for "nutrition"
  • dannyrstrpo
    dannyrstrpo Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Such a dumb thread has 2.5k views and 160 Something comments. lol! Regardless of the hate or love comments we all here to reach some type of goal. love ya mfp fam !!

ps
    bro with the selfie pic keep it up homie !! #FlexZone
  • dannyrstrpo
    dannyrstrpo Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    lmao some of these comments have me cracking up !
  • jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,271 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Such a dumb thread has 2.5k views and 160 Something comments. lol! Regardless of the hate or love comments we all here to reach some type of goal. love ya mfp fam !!

ps

You should make another "look how hot I am" selfie thread ....(tbh you are a bit okay :smirk::wink:)

LATER AT NIGHT / EVEN DIRTIER THOUGHTS .....the sequel! :joy:

• krista681
    krista681 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Why have I not explored the community part of this app more.. ya'll are so entertaining! I can't imagine how bad some of these threads get. Lol
  • seepersaud
    seepersaud Posts: 5,759 Member
    Options
    krista681 wrote: »
    Why have I not explored the community part of this app more.. ya'll are so entertaining! I can't imagine how bad some of these threads get. Lol

Welcome to the show
  • SnappyDresser
    Options
    jenmar22 wrote: »

ps

You should make another "look how hot I am" selfie thread ....(tbh you are a bit okay :smirk::wink:)

jenmar22 wrote: »

ps

"another" ??? You mean I'd missed the first one? Gotta go find it !! NOW, my thoughts have surely fallen, however happily, down into the rabbit hole and becoming very, very naughty evening dirty thoughts.
  • SnappyDresser
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    I'm turning off the lights and go to my room. I'm taking a fruit with me to snack on. Gotta have a little something on my tummy to sleep good. :)

Is that TMI...?

It's Monday, you are breaking the TMI rules

TMI = The Monday Invention of Dirty Thoughts...he he he
  • SnappyDresser
    Options

ps

ps

I'm thinking he's young enough, strong enough, and healthy enough bro to keep it up for a long time. After all, taking selfie's requires very little energy esp with all that glorious stored glycogen! Might want to feed him the peach first though...to be extra careful he don't "faint" from the exertion of keeping it up.