Back on the Wagon!

Options

Replies

• louisepaul16
    louisepaul16 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    jm216 wrote: »
    ^^^^dont know what happened to the rest of my quote but anyway.

I've decided to only have 2 samples of chocolate and if dark is available I will have that. And for tea I will just make the best choice available.

I ate so many free samples at the chocolate factory last time
    I was nearly sick, so
    Moderation this time is key. Haha, I agreed I would have one sweet thing per month, and this is it this month. :)

My son HATES chocolate....I really don't understand how we're related....so I should have sent him with you! He would've helped you out.

Thanks. And I'm sorry but what? He hates chocolate? Saying that my stepbrother also doesn't really like chocolate. He will eat white chocolate but not normal. I love chocolate hahahahaha. I should have eaten breakfast before.
  • Jeyradan
    Jeyradan Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I'm off to a chocolate factory tomorrow, and going for tea afterwards. As I am
    Doing sugar free I don't think this is such a good idea, but it's a special occasion for a friend and I agreed to go ages ago.

How did it go? Did you have your chocolate - and was it delicious? That sounds like so much fun!

I'm off on my own "sweet treat" this morning (Belgian hot chocolate and a jam-and-cream scone at a farm), but I'm optimistic that the 5.5 hours of walking I need to do today will help me burn it off if I watch what I eat for the rest of the day...
  • jm216
    jm216 Posts: 3,789 Member
    Options
    Jeyradan wrote: »
    I'm off to a chocolate factory tomorrow, and going for tea afterwards. As I am
    Doing sugar free I don't think this is such a good idea, but it's a special occasion for a friend and I agreed to go ages ago.

How did it go? Did you have your chocolate - and was it delicious? That sounds like so much fun!

I'm off on my own "sweet treat" this morning (Belgian hot chocolate and a jam-and-cream scone at a farm), but I'm optimistic that the 5.5 hours of walking I need to do today will help me burn it off if I watch what I eat for the rest of the day...

Mmm scones.... You'll definitely walk it off.
  • jm216
    Options
    jm216 wrote: »
    ^^^^dont know what happened to the rest of my quote but anyway.

I've decided to only have 2 samples of chocolate and if dark is available I will have that. And for tea I will just make the best choice available.

I ate so many free samples at the chocolate factory last time
    I was nearly sick, so
    Moderation this time is key. Haha, I agreed I would have one sweet thing per month, and this is it this month. :)

My son HATES chocolate....I really don't understand how we're related....so I should have sent him with you! He would've helped you out.

Thanks. And I'm sorry but what? He hates chocolate? Saying that my stepbrother also doesn't really like chocolate. He will eat white chocolate but not normal. I love chocolate hahahahaha. I should have eaten breakfast before.

Proud of you, Louise! Good job.

I used to drink hot chocolate when I was pregnant with him, since I couldn't have coffee....maybe that's why he hates it...
    He doesn't like white chocolate either!
  • jm216
    Options
    Ate a big brunch and feel stuffed and guilty....
    The good news is that I logged everything and have only eaten my breakfast and lunch calories.
    Because I logged everything, I won't consider today as a wasted day and an excuse to jump off the wagon and start my guilty eating.

Time to clean up the house and work off my brunch!

Stay strong,

Jill

• louisepaul16
    Options
    Ok, well I did have a beyond lovely day today. Choc factory and then tea at a hotel in Geneva, then getting a little drunk on the train on the way back with light up champagne glasses and champagne. Problem is......nutrition, calorie, and sugar wise it was a terrible day. I did not manage to stick to my 2 samples, or make healthy choices at the tea as it was a package and so so good, but I didn't eat as much as I wanted to, as I found some restraint haha.

Oh well.....onwards tomorrow!
  • louisepaul16
    Options
    ll4ccbihxipd.jpeg

This was the tea that we got and had champagne as well. Far too good not to eat!!
  • Jeyradan
    Options
    That looks amazing, and totally worth it! And tomorrow's the start of a new week. On we go!

(I was well over my calorie goal today, but it was an "event" day so I was expecting that and it didn't blow my mini-goals. I'm going to make it up by showing extra restraint and saving calories over the next two days, and I'm going to feel good about myself when I do. I bet you will too!)
  • jm216
    Options
    Louise and Jey,

I over indulged today, too. I made homemade potato salad, brownies, and cake. I did also make veggie soup..., I knew I'd need it after today's Father's Day food fest!

Onward to a new week. :)

Jill
  • jm216
    Options
    ll4ccbihxipd.jpeg

This was the tea that we got and had champagne as well. Far too good not to eat!!

Oh my goodness!!! :o:o:o
  • louisepaul16
    Options
    I know right?? It was pretty epic. I ate pretty well yesterday, and stayed under my calorie goal, but today feel bloated, sluggish and have a lingering stomach ache. I imagine that Saturday has a lot to do that.
  • louisepaul16
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I keep posting longer replies on threads but half of them disappear!! I was saying that although I technically gained over the weekend, I lost 2lbs overall last week so I'm happy with that! :)
  • louisepaul16
    Options
    And for everyone else who also overindulged, today is a new day, and a new week!! :)
  • missh1967
    missh1967 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    ll4ccbihxipd.jpeg

Holy deliciousness, Batman!!!!

• Jeyradan
    Options
    For the record, at my "official" Saturday morning weigh-in (i.e., before Sunday's indulgences), I was at my lowest weight to date. That said, it was only 0.2 lbs lower than my second-lowest, and still within the ~3-ish lb range I've been hovering in for the past two months. Wish me luck over the next couple of weeks of weigh-ins that maybe I really will make it down off this plateau at last!
  • jm216
    Options
    missh1967 wrote: »
    ll4ccbihxipd.jpeg

Holy deliciousness, Batman!!!!

:D Who could resist this? Batman couldn't either!
  • jm216
    Options
    Happy Monday!
    Fresh new start to a fresh new week... Eat healthy my friends.

Jill
  • jm216
    Options
    I fought the brownies, and the brownies won. :o

On a positive note, they're all gone...so I can't eat anymore!
  • drabbits2
    drabbits2 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Oh the wagon... At my lightest I was 132. Not sustainable, there was a big family crisis that meant I couldn't keep anything down. 140 was totally doable and yet...I am now at 170. Highest. Weight. Ever. Sucks. The oreos. Oh the oreos. Did you know they make them in S'mores flavor?!?!?! I put an app on my phone that tracks my water intake and that is a good step--helps a ton. So I too am clawing my way back onto the wagon.
  • jm216
    Options
    drabbits2 wrote: »
    Oh the wagon... At my lightest I was 132. Not sustainable, there was a big family crisis that meant I couldn't keep anything down. 140 was totally doable and yet...I am now at 170. Highest. Weight. Ever. Sucks. The oreos. Oh the oreos. Did you know they make them in S'mores flavor?!?!?! I put an app on my phone that tracks my water intake and that is a good step--helps a ton. So I too am clawing my way back onto the wagon.

Welcome Drabbits2!
    I totally get your Oreos addiction.... Birthday cake flavor, peanut butter and chocolate flavor....s'mores flavor it's crazy!

Jill