Options
12345679»

Replies

• Heartisalonelyhunter
    Heartisalonelyhunter Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    SideSteel wrote: »
    I don't wear one to bed.

Mine usually end up thrown in the back seat of my car. I can't be asked to wear them all day much less at night.. sometimes they end up in my purse while at work. I'm in shock at the number of people who "keep the girls locked up". Are they in jail?

I had to read this a few times to understand. I thought you were talking about your boobs getting thrown into the back seat of the car....
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,177 Member
    Options
    SideSteel wrote: »
    I don't wear one to bed.

Mine usually end up thrown in the back seat of my car. I can't be asked to wear them all day much less at night.. sometimes they end up in my purse while at work. I'm in shock at the number of people who "keep the girls locked up". Are they in jail?

I had to read this a few times to understand. I thought you were talking about your boobs getting thrown into the back seat of the car....

Um ... actually on first reading ... so did I! :grin:
  • MrsBooBear
    MrsBooBear Posts: 12,618 Member
    Options
    Nope. The girls earn their day release.
  • Zipp237
    Zipp237 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Different studies say different things. I think bras help women stay perkier longer. I cannot wear a tight-fitting bra to bed, but if wear a loose, shelf one. Otherwise, the girls are just too dang floppy. I just don't feel right.

We all get saggy in the end, so do whatever makes you feel best.
  • KenSmith108
    KenSmith108 Posts: 1,966 Member
    Options
    Married or Single??? :D
  • lithezebra
    lithezebra Posts: 3,670 Member
    Options
    I wear a bralette to bed. It's probably superstition that it will prevent sagging, but I like wearing one anyway.
  • Annahbananas
    Annahbananas Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Free boobies in bed are happy boobies in bed