Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Whats for lunch or dinner (either yesterday or today)?

Options

Replies

• linddd
    linddd Posts: 6,591 Member
    Options
    Mmmm.... Chicken & Sausage gumbo :)
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    I had a BLT on a bagel for lunch
    And
    Chili for dinner.... The chili was amazing
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    Jimmy Johns Tuna #15 and a movie today with my Son! :)
  • linddd
    Options
    It's a toss-up between BBQ ribs & sweet&sour chicken...
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,770 Member
    Options
    Went out for sushi with the family. Shared a variety of rolls and some sashimi.
  • LAT1963
    LAT1963 Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    coconut black rice with fresh mango
  • evilpoptart63
    evilpoptart63 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Chicken, cottage cheese, and spicy 25cal dressing mixed in with spinach. Its a fun "salad" I eat often to get a *kitten*-ton of protein in without too many cals
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    I had raspberry chobani yoghurt and strawberries, Im having a big dinner I need to save cals for
  • gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,119 Member
    Options
    Grilled cheese and turkey/ham sandwich for lunch

baked chicken breast with green beans for dinner...
  • linddd
    Options
    Nachos
  • gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,119 Member
    Options
    Taco Salad
  • MrSith
    MrSith Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    Quiche yesterday

Today? Idk
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    I had pizza yesterday

Today I'm going to have noodles with soy sauce cause I feel like it
  • uggins311
    uggins311 Posts: 2,204 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    10x0cwoieeae.jpg
    lunch
  • uggins311
    Options
    gj42jemzcpi9.jpg
    dinner
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    uggins311 wrote: »
    10x0cwoieeae.jpg
    lunch

those are good but I've never had that flavour. My brother decides from time to time I need protein cookies and such
  • uggins311
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    10x0cwoieeae.jpg
    lunch

those are good but I've never had that flavour. My brother decides from time to time I need protein cookies and such

they are still cookies, so don't let the protein on the label trick you into thinking they are "healthy". Granted they are much better than normal cookies, but still a cookie. But damn @AliNouveau they are delicious :)
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    10x0cwoieeae.jpg
    lunch

they are still cookies, so don't let the protein on the label trick you into thinking they are "healthy". Granted they are much better than normal cookies, but still a cookie. But damn @AliNouveau they are delicious :)

oh I have no illusions of the health benefits of a cookie. I think he just wants to make me his lifting buddy haha
  • uggins311
    Options
    10x0cwoieeae.jpg
    lunch

oh I have no illusions of the health benefits of a cookie. I think he just wants to make me his lifting buddy haha

lol.. my bad. i have had this conversation with many people about these cookies. For some reason if you put protein on the front of the package, people think it is healthy. They come into the gym asking why they aren't losing weight, supposedly eating what they are supposed to, come to find out they eat like 2 or 3 of these a day, at 400+ calories a cookie and almost 50g of carbs, they always say "i thought they were good for you because of the protein" but damn they are soooooo good
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    10x0cwoieeae.jpg
    lunch

lol.. my bad. i have had this conversation with many people about these cookies. For some reason if you put protein on the front of the package, people think it is healthy. They come into the gym asking why they aren't losing weight, supposedly eating what they are supposed to, come to find out they eat like 2 or 3 of these a day, at 400+ calories a cookie and almost 50g of carbs, they always say "i thought they were good for you because of the protein" but damn they are soooooo good

My mom is of this belief. She needs to put on some weight so we get her things like this and she'll have a few in one sitting and wonder why she's all of a sudden not feeling well or feeling like any other food.