Lose 10 pounds 30 days- Starts June 16th

Options

Replies

• girl_inflames
    girl_inflames Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    My weight loss has slowed greatly since starting but I'll try my best on this!
    June 16 weight: 158
    short term goal:148
    Long term goal: 140-145
    Age 25 female
  • WestAusMama
    WestAusMama Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in.
    We have a 10 week old, I've been pregnant 7 years straight and we have 8 kiddos.

June 25
    Goal-lose 40lbs
    Age 34
    Tip 1: get a BPA free 2 litre bottle, fill it with filtered water and finish it by lunch. Refill and repeat.
    Tip 2: Drink two glasses of water and grab some gum before starting meal prep.

QUESTION: How many cals are you nursing mamas taking per day? I was told to eat 2200.
  • ShannonJoyce97
    ShannonJoyce97 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    June 16th: 167 lbs
    June 24th: 166.2 lbs
    Slow progress is still progress!
    I did not lose as much as i wanted this week but, I am determined to smash it this week!
  • refuseresist
    refuseresist Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    Hello, Can I join?

Last recorded weight: 116.5lb
    Challenge goal: 106.5lb (or to fit into dress on 21/07)
    Tip of the week: Don't give in!
    What date are you counting as the end goal date?

Weighed myself: 114.7, so 1.7lb so far.
    Good job everyone
  • hayiende
    hayiende Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'll just go ahead and post then

5'2"
    today 184.8
    Challenge Goal - 175

Mini Challenge - to make sure get at least 2x daily walks this week (ie. morning and evening/night)
    Also, as much as able, have meals & water more organized and to log every day
  • lwhit82
    lwhit82 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    So I've posted 2 times but can't find my post so trying as a "reply". Down 3lbs! Watching the quality of my snack foods and increasing the exercising and water. Saturday is always a "kind-of-off" day, but back on track today! Let's keep it up!
  • megannxx
    megannxx Posts: 679 Member
    Options

QUESTION: How many cals are you nursing mamas taking per day? I was told to eat 2200.

I'm nursing my 7+ month, and I'm eating anywhere between 1400-2000 calories and I'm still producing and losing.
  • Mimiriffic
    Mimiriffic Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    My daughter is 18 months old and I am nursing, still, I am losing more weight now than her first year. I tend to gain while nursing. 1600 seems to be my comfortable calorie intake, and at that rate when I drank enough water daily I was losing 2.3 lbs per week. Right now my deficit is the same but without the water my weight hasn't budged.
  • Mimiriffic
    Mimiriffic Posts: 10 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Oh, weigh in:
    SW 226.6
    CW:226.6
    GW: 216.6
  • EternalTruth
    EternalTruth Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Lots of walking, hiking, geocaching has been helping me and definitely drinking enough water.

June 16 weight: 263.4 lbs
    June 27 weight: 257.8 lbs
    Change: -5.6 lbs

Challenge Goal: 253 lbs
    Final Goal: 145 lbs
  • xreinvention
    xreinvention Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Trying to eat healthy while not worrying about calories too much since I'm nursing.

SW: 186.6 (6/16)
    Challenge GW: 176
    UGW: 130
    6/22: 181.8

Will weigh in Wednesday for this week. Ate out a lot this week though with family in town.
  • emilytithecott27
    emilytithecott27 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in!

June 16 Weight: 139 lbs
    Challenge Goal Weight: 129 lbs
    Long Term Goal Weight: 122 lbs
    Tip of the Week: drink a gallon a day, and stay accountable by tracking your food intake.
  • Rev_Colin_Scrote
    Rev_Colin_Scrote Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    June 16th weight: 277 Ibs
    June 28th weight: 274 lbs

Challenge goal: 267 lbs

little disappointed with myself as I have been lacking in self control and willpower this week, daughter was home for her birthday and I totally overindulged.
  • dearcassandrab
    dearcassandrab Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    June 16th weight: 277 Ibs
    June 28th weight: 274 lbs

Challenge goal: 267 lbs

little disappointed with myself as I have been lacking in self control and willpower this week, daughter was home for her birthday and I totally overindulged.

Please don't be discouraged we all have our moments! The important thing is to just keep going! It will get easier! If you need someone for support add me!

I started this challenge at 255 and am currently at 250 so half way there!
  • megannxx
    megannxx Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Well at least I'm going to try my hardest!
    CW(06/10)- 210.2 lbs
    CGW- 200
    UGW- 165 lbs ?

06/29- 205.8 lbs

Down 4.4 since my last check in for this.
  • suzieprstn199
    suzieprstn199 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Have guests so am weighing in day early.
    June 16 264.5lbs
    June 23 257 lbs
    June 30 252.8lbs

Down 4lbs from last week and almost 12lbs over all. Still going to stay in for rest of challenge though. Hope everyone else had good week ;)
  • HoneyRose77
    HoneyRose77 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    July 1 weight: 140
    Goal weight: 132
    Start weight: 142.8

Eating less than calories every day; walking at least 30 min/day and other exercising 4x/week.
  • lwhit82
    lwhit82 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Week 2 weigh in (7/1): Went up 1 lb but still down 2 lbs from start. Know where I went wrong so ok with it. Goal for this holiday weekend is snack on veggies and a little bit of fruit (watching sugar intake even in fruit), and lots of water! Hope everyone had a successful week!
  • michy84
    michy84 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    June 16 weight: 134.5
    Goal weight: 124.5
    July 1 weight: 132
    Total loss so far: 2.5 pounds
    Tip of the week: If you are craving something, enjoy it. Just make sure to stay within your calorie range.
  • justsmile535
    justsmile535 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    6/16: 176 lbs
    6/24: 175 lbs
    7/1: 172.8 lbs

I am incredibly proud of myself today. I really didn't think I was losing anything so it feels good to know it's working!

Tip of the week: Its okay to get down and not feel very motivated as long as you don't give up and remind yourself to do the best you can. (: