How to sync Samsung S Health (SHealth) to MFP (MyFitnessPal)

Options
124»

Replies

• CPFitnessIsFun
    CPFitnessIsFun Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    This is so frustrating. I can get steps and exercise to work but food log does not. Any ideas?
  • gjvance29
    gjvance29 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I found out just because there was a checkmark next to Samsung Health in the Steps menu that it wasn't really connected yet. I had to connect Samsung Health as a step source and then put the checkmark next to it in the Steps menu.
  • loveflower47
    loveflower47 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I finally have my steps syncing from Samsung health to mfp and food from mfp to Samsung health but my exercise won't sync from Samsung health to mfp. I've deleted the caches from both apps and logged out and back into mfp and tried restarting my phone and still no exercise syncing. Can anyone help??
  • adrianaburnett52
    adrianaburnett52 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    MomReborn wrote: »
    Thanks, everyone for sharing these tips. I found the data permissions in S Health and activated the proper settings. I also found that a clearing the caches for both apps, closing the apps and a restart helped get everything "talking" as it should for my device, Samsung Galaxy Note 4. I've found the syncing pace between different APIs sometimes needs to have a fresh start to get things going.

OMG! I have tried EVERYTHING in this thread except to clear the cache for both apps... Nothing worked until now. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
  • asuk73
    asuk73 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I finally have my steps syncing from Samsung health to mfp and food from mfp to Samsung health but my exercise won't sync from Samsung health to mfp. I've deleted the caches from both apps and logged out and back into mfp and tried restarting my phone and still no exercise syncing. Can anyone help??

I get exactly the same. Does my nuts in!
  • wendy_yk87
    wendy_yk87 Posts: 1 Member
    Options

I having the problem syncing the food input to s health, what's I did is turn off the connection is s health, then turn it on again with all selected.

5tmb9npu9636.jpg

lgtld7nwdix8.jpg

• Kittnclysm
    Kittnclysm Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am having problems after trying so many things. It seems my exercise and steps are read(fairly accurately) from SHealth to MFP. BUT I cannot get my calories/foods from MFP to show in SHealth. I have cleared cache, selected and deselected multiple things. It seems the image above would allow for doubling since you are reading and writing information from both apps. Unless I am wrong, any help is really appreciated. I cannot believe how not simple this is.
  • Irinapeach
    Irinapeach Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am getting "error occurred" message when I go to Steps menu in MFP. I am on Samsing Galaxy S8+. Has anyone else with this device been able to sync the steps? My exercises are syncing one way only (from MFP into S health). Any suggestions would be appreciated. I tried clearing cache and changing permissions as described in this thread.