6-week Kettlebell Challenge (7/1/10 to 8/12/10)

Options
1235»

Replies

• inguvap
    inguvap Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Finally, six weeks are over yesterday and I am very glad I started this challenge. I did my KB workouts regularly and diligently. I also learned a lot of things about kettlebells and I see the results I have never see with years of weight lifting done the traditional way. May be because I did not pay attention to what I ate before but wither way, I am very glad that I found kettlebells. After playing with different videos and lot of youtube videos, reading 5 books about kettlebells, I have decided to stay with Enter the Kettlebell program outlined by Pavel. This is hardcore yet very simple. Lot of sweat but not much thought is needed. I just need to know a handful of exercises and I need to perfect them in the coming months.
    I lost about 3.2 lbs in the 6 weeks and lost an inch in my waist, inch in the belly and one inch across my hips. I lost one dress size (I can fit into some brands of 8).

For everybody who started the challenge with me, please continue working out with KBs even if you do not post it as the results are amazing and it is worth the effort,

Peace,
    Padma.