My food crack is...

Options

Replies

• Nightmare_Queen88
    Nightmare_Queen88 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese :)
  • simpleisbetter
    simpleisbetter Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Ice cream and baked goods!
  • nicholerohrer
    nicholerohrer Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Kraft Mac & Cheese! I can't say no and WILL eat the whole box if given the opportunity.
  • Bedg
    Bedg Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter -straight up on the spoon.
  • RandiNoelle
    RandiNoelle Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    PASTA!!! *drool*

Bread and cheese come in at a close 2nd.

Italian food is the bane of my existence!
  • Wicked_Seraph
    Wicked_Seraph Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Cheez-Its and Wheat Thins.
    Pizza (I have to order thin crust because I WILL eat the whole g*ddamn thing)
    Ice cream
    Anything my sister or my boyfriend bakes... sabotage! :wink:

• domgibson88
    domgibson88 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Here's a bad one...a freaken big mac meal....If I could choose 1 meal that had 0 calories I would choose that....I crave it so bad...and not really much else as far as salty and sweet foods go...just a big ol fat big mac and fries..sooo bad!!
  • BLifts38
    BLifts38 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    ANYTHING sweet.
  • thenewkayla
    thenewkayla Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    257_Lag wrote: »
    God bless everyone that can eat anything in moderation but after 3 years of doing this I have to admit that there are a few certain foods that kill me. 60 pounds down and I just can't have around...

Helluva Good Onion Dip

Crisps are going down with this (many) and if they aren't around a spoon or finger will do!

There, I said it and I feel better. Unburden yourself!

Yes French onion dip and bag of spicy chips I can eat a whole container of it in two days!!! That's why I'm fat now haha
  • jdm1726
    jdm1726 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Homemade Caramel Chocolate Crackers.
  • robininfl
    robininfl Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    What will I always eat a little bit of, if offered or available, but can stop with just a bite?

Homemade toffee
    Cheese
    Good Ice Cream
    Potato chips

What do I always eat in volume, not in anything like a reasonable "serving" size?

Popcorn
    Watermelon

What do I know adds calories but I like my day better if I have it, so even though I could knock a big bite out of my daily calories by having something else for caffeine:

Big whompin' Latte

So those are my junk foods. Except for watermelon, I guess. But the way I eat it I am sure I get as much sugar as at least one candy bar.
  • louisepaul16
    louisepaul16 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Bread. Just bread. Preferably warm, so you can tear a huge chunk off, and smear soft butter on it so it all melts in.
  • caroldavison332
    caroldavison332 Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    I'm diabetic too. Purchase SLICES of watermelon. That's what I do.
    Food crack: Pepsi. chocolate, pizza. chips and sour cream-onion soup dip. tortellini tri coloare with ham, peas mushrooms, and rose sauce.
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,943 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    God bless everyone that can eat anything in moderation but after 3 years of doing this I have to admit that there are a few certain foods that kill me. 60 pounds down and I just can't have around...

Helluva Good Onion Dip

Crisps are going down with this (many) and if they aren't around a spoon or finger will do!

There, I said it and I feel better. Unburden yourself!

I can have anything I love in the house now, but it took me my entire life to get here.

I'm personally jazzed about Ben & Jerry's Almond milk ice cream which could be my crack......

You will pry it out of my dead cold hands..... :)
  • 257_Lag
    257_Lag Posts: 1,249 Member
    Options
    I'm surprised to see Nutella listed here so often. 48 years old and I've never tried it. Sounds like I shouldn't!
  • wantoldme
    wantoldme Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    chips i love chips. also anything with coconut
  • Hyperbum
    Hyperbum Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    This will be a weird list:

Potato chips.
    Black licorice.
    Carrot cake.
    Homemade bread and butter.
    Gummy bears.
    Bean burritos.
    Pizza.

Oh my, good quality black licorice. Yes! I can't stop myself. I think you've actually triggered me now. Gonna have to find some and sneak it in.

Besides that I love bread any kind really but mostly super soft plain old white sunbeam. Even as a kid I would pull out the middle and make bread balls. Think I could eat an entire loaf. I have fit at least one slice in per day as to avoid engulfing an entire loaf.
  • louisepaul16
    louisepaul16 Posts: 261 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I'm surprised to see Nutella listed here so often. 48 years old and I've never tried it. Sounds like I shouldn't!

You absolutley should not try it if you haven't already. It is.... Well, I can have it in my cupboard for a week or two and not be interested in it, then I fancy some, open it and the whole jar is suddenly gone, and I feel quite sick. I no longer keep it in the house for this very reason!! Don't give in and try it if you haven't already and want to stick to a diet! Haha
  • dpwellman
    dpwellman Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Publix Cranberry Honey cookies. . .
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,256 Member
    Options
    Food! Food is my food crack! You name it I love it, cheese, bread, PB, gelato, the list is endless. Just trying to learn well make myself keep it in proper portions. That is the real issue.