Welcome ccrsario
  • Rabbitsocksgardener
    Rabbitsocksgardener Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Here and queer!
  • steph7007
    steph7007 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Funny posts..... I'm a lesbian. .. but truth be told great information can come from non-lgbt folks...... but this is just chit-chat....

But give this lady some workout advice! Gay or whatever I'll listen. ..

• BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Do you all like having social communities where you feel like people just get you and understand? I only recently found a community that is pansexual oriented. And it's nice. Like finally! A guy that attended just because he was a model in a fashion show said that as a gay man he found it unusual because he usually only goes to gay clubs. And the environment felt too straight at first. But then he saw bisexuality and felt he wasn't completely sure how he fits in because he doesn't know who he can approach or not. And since the horrendous tragic events with pulse nightclub I have read a lot of articles about the importance of gay clubs. And friends have shared the importance it holds in their life. I think this is something straight people don't understand about why people with alternative sexualities seek communities and even social events/clubs. They put it down. They don't understand the importance. Because they take it for granted being straight in a straight world. They don't understand the value of certain social interactions, self expression, and friendships, or meeting partners. Just adding a topic. If anyone wants to share or chit chat. It's ok if not. Hopefully this can be a safe space for lgbt chit chat.
  • abbi215
    abbi215 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am married to a man and my girlfriend lives with us :)
  • BinaryPulsar
    Options
    abbi215 wrote: »
    Hi! I am married to a man and my girlfriend lives with us :)

Is she just your girlfriend or shared threesome relationship? How long have you had this arrangement? If you don't mind me asking. It's ok if you don't want to answer. Thanks for sharing.
  • abbi215
    abbi215 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Just girlfiend. We have been together for 2 years. She moved in 8 months ago :) my husband and I have had this arrangment since the beginning. We both believe you can love more than one person at a time and that's how we live.
  • ThePoeToaster
    ThePoeToaster Posts: 1,681 Member
    Options
    I'm more on the hypersexual end of the spectrum. I know that's the stereotype of bisexuality. But, I like the intimacy and interaction of sex. I like orgasms definitely, but that alone isn't fulfilling or why I crave sex and sexuality. I'm an extrovert in this way. I might be a little annoying to people that are asexual because I can get a little all consumed by sexuality at times. Then it kind of drops to a normal level and I feel like a normal person. But, I definitely have times when I go into a hypersexual mode. I have always been this way. But, I know it's difficult for some people to understand why I get that way. People tend to think that if a person has regular sex they won't seem sex obsessed. But, I can be having sex twice a day and still consumed by it and thinking about it and planning out sexual experiences I want to have. It's my hobby. Even I get annoyed by myself sometimes. I'm like Aaargh just stop thinking about sex aaargh!!! But, I don't feel that way when I am engaged in it. But, so many things get me aroused. I just feel very alive and passionate. But, I know I am not the only one because I am part of a community in which people understand and it just seems to be normal there. Also this isn't dysfunctional or harmful to my life in any way. And I have the outlets I need to be happy. And I like to learn about sex too.

Ballsy admission, and totally hot!
  • BinaryPulsar
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Regretting it now (not because of your comment). Sometimes I say too much what is on my mind in a moment. But, I am happily married. Been with my husband for 18 years (met 20 years ago in college). Monogamous. But open minded and non-judgemental.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    If anyone wants to share or chit chat. It's ok if not. Hopefully this can be a safe space for lgbt chit chat.

Unfortunately not the best place. But awesome for you to be open and such. Cheers

• BinaryPulsar
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    If anyone wants to share or chit chat. It's ok if not. Hopefully this can be a safe space for lgbt chit chat.

Unfortunately not the best place. But awesome for you to be open and such. Cheers

Thanks for being kind. Kindness goes a long way. I understand.
  • KatzeDerNacht22
    KatzeDerNacht22 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    So many things here :D I thought I wouldn't find this sorta thread, wooo! Well, Nancy here, lesbian, homo?romantic ahm demisexual . was born a girl,love being one.
    from Mexico :)
  • SuperTiredMom
    SuperTiredMom Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Pan-romantic, heteroflexible, demi-sexual, polyamorous, cis-woman. I am happily married to a man. I have a boyfriend. I also have a girlfriend.

Yes, my husband is okay with it. No, we don't all live together. No, we don't have group sex. No, my husband and boyfriend do not have sex with my girlfriend or each other. No, it's not a religious thing. No, we're not swingers. No, it's not a fetish thing. Yes, I love them all very much.
  • kota4bye
    kota4bye Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    That's a lot to keep straight. Sorry for the bad pun.
  • mumblemagic
    mumblemagic Posts: 1,090 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    B here, in a monogamous relationship with a man.

Honestly polyamory seems exhausting to me. So many relationships to maintain! I'm not sure it would be my cup of tea but I am terribly impressed when people do make it work :smile: