LGBT chit-chatters?

Options

Replies

• Savyna
    Savyna Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    CincyNeid wrote: »
    I am straight. But I honestly don't see why it's okay for a woman to wears men's clothing. But the moment a guy puts on something feminine everyone loses their everloving mind.

I see men wearing feminine things all the time, tight pants that show curves, shirts that might be deemed for a lady. Then again I live in Brooklyn so that might help, I'm not sure of what other places are like. However I did read that Johnny Depp used to wear skirts to school when in middle/high school in his small town in Kentucky somewhere, but no one bugged him about it because he wore it with confidence.
  • SassyMommasaurus
    SassyMommasaurus Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    The stigma behind bi-sexuality is that we want to *kitten* everyone and are unhappy in long term relationships

thats kind of the stigma most straight guys face too
    I just love to love I would be my happiest just surrounded by people I love and love me back and love each other.

i can relate to that ^^^

Yeah, you're right, it kind of is.
  • gnarlykickflip
    gnarlykickflip Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    hi im trans masc and pan/bi! 24 and trying to figure out my way in life. id love to make friends on here, add me if you like! but if youre the type to define attraction based on genitals im not interested lol
  • Savyna
    Savyna Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    285to170 wrote: »
    Hey all :smiley: I'm 27 bisexual woman, in a monogamous relationship with my husband of 7 years <3 let's be friends! Need some motivational friends to kick me in the A** <3

My condolences
    Hey all :smiley: I'm 27 bisexual woman, in a monogamous relationship with my husband of 7 years <3 let's be friends! Need some motivational friends to kick me in the A** <3

My condolences

WTF does that even mean?

I thought they were making a joke...I giggled. I have nothing against monogamy though or open relationships. Just be honest with your partner about the relationship parameters. I did have an open relationship once but it was tiring to me >.<
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    salembambi wrote: »
    newmeadow wrote: »

My condolences

WTF does that even mean?

That they feel sorry for you?

Understand where they're coming from since I don't believe monogamy. Not as fun.

So because they can't be in a monogamous relationship, they have to be rude about the choice I made for my life? If that's the kind of people in this chat group, I'm out.

You are married to a man and are monogamous within your marriage, which is a lifetime commitment. Yet you still identify as bisexual?

You seem to feel sincerely offended by the comment offered. Yet you intentionally entered a thread for LGBT people, where traditional values are not usually commonplace. Perhaps you'd be more compatible chatting in threads with monogamous women married to men who limit themselves to having sex only with their husbands.

Have you considered entering discussions at religious sites where monogamy is valued and practiced by both the men and the women? The likelihood of becoming the recipient of comments like the one you take umbrage to is probably nil.

MFP is about "fitness". Consequently most discussions are body related and include heaps and heaps of: 1) body consciousness, 2) body celebration, 2) body fixation, 3) body hobbies (promiscuity), 4) crude jokes, 5) sexual innuendo, 6) obsession with appearance; and 7) various expressions of dysmorphia.

Sometimes it's more fun to lurk and count your blessings. Otherwise, like I said - go with the religious sites.

just because someone is in a committed relationship does not all the sudden make them no longer bisexual.....

when i date someone i am always bisexual i dont suddenly only like dcks or vag

If woman is married to a man, who identifies as monogamous, and also identifies as bisexual - it would be prudent to question what the future holds in terms of maintaining said monogamy.

I love the bisexuals and homosexuals in my life as neighbors, friends, co-workers, family members, etc.

But if I were being pursued romantically by a man who identified as bisexual, and he promised me commitment and monogamy whilst still identifying as bisexual - I would feel very uncertain about how he would manage temptation futuristically and decline the offer.

oh damn i forgot

bisexuals are sluts how silly of me

let me just listen to someone who is not bisexual tell me what it is to be bisexual

8i2ct1scngky.gif

You must renounce all sexual attraction to others to remain monogamous and faithful.
  • jrlarsonus
    jrlarsonus Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    body hobbies

Ermahgerd, this is my new favorite phrase! :smiley:
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    Being in a monogamous does NOT generally mean halting all attraction to other people. I'm a lesbian in a very happy monogamous relationship, I would never ACT on my attraction to other women, but it would be a bold-face lie to pretend that I'm not just a little tempted when a beautiful woman hits on me. So, just because she is happily monogamous with her man, doesnt stop all sexual attraction she has to other men AND women.

Being attracted to someone is one thing. Being sexual with them is another. Perhaps there's a difference of opinion of how sexuality is defined. Personally, I don't think an attraction defines a sexuality. Attractions are often fleeting, usually temporary and acting upon them is entirely optional.

straight person defining other peoples sexualities

what a concept

Did someone really just flag you because the didn't agree with you? lol

i pissed off the straights
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,965 Member
    Options
    Being in a monogamous does NOT generally mean halting all attraction to other people. I'm a lesbian in a very happy monogamous relationship, I would never ACT on my attraction to other women, but it would be a bold-face lie to pretend that I'm not just a little tempted when a beautiful woman hits on me. So, just because she is happily monogamous with her man, doesnt stop all sexual attraction she has to other men AND women.

Being attracted to someone is one thing. Being sexual with them is another. Perhaps there's a difference of opinion of how sexuality is defined. Personally, I don't think an attraction defines a sexuality. Attractions are often fleeting, usually temporary and acting upon them is entirely optional.

what a concept

They're everywhere
  • pie_eyes
    Options

My condolences

WTF does that even mean?

That they feel sorry for you?

Understand where they're coming from since I don't believe monogamy. Not as fun.

So because they can't be in a monogamous relationship, they have to be rude about the choice I made for my life? If that's the kind of people in this chat group, I'm out.

You are married to a man and are monogamous within your marriage, which is a lifetime commitment. Yet you still identify as bisexual?

You seem to feel sincerely offended by the comment offered. Yet you intentionally entered a thread for LGBT people, where traditional values are not usually commonplace. Perhaps you'd be more compatible chatting in threads with monogamous women married to men who limit themselves to having sex only with their husbands.

Have you considered entering discussions at religious sites where monogamy is valued and practiced by both the men and the women? The likelihood of becoming the recipient of comments like the one you take umbrage to is probably nil.

MFP is about "fitness". Consequently most discussions are body related and include heaps and heaps of: 1) body consciousness, 2) body celebration, 2) body fixation, 3) body hobbies (promiscuity), 4) crude jokes, 5) sexual innuendo, 6) obsession with appearance; and 7) various expressions of dysmorphia.

Sometimes it's more fun to lurk and count your blessings. Otherwise, like I said - go with the religious sites.

Just because I am in a monogamous relationship with the opposite gender does not automatically mean I am someone different than I always was. Just like if I were in a monogamous relationship with a woman, I would still be Me. Try again.

Truth
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options
    I'm a B, but I'm living the hetero life..lol!

please dont get all internalized biphobic on us

I will get my dictionary to figure out what you mean, but let me say I'm not anything phobic. I'm bisexual, and have been with a man for 23 years. Sorry if I offended, I guess I should have kept quiet?
  • jaelynsmith
    jaelynsmith Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    At any rate, I'm more attracted to personalities than genitals, So... I guess I'm the slutiest of the slut bisexuals ;):D lol
  • pie_eyes
    Options

I will get my dictionary to figure out what you mean, but let me say I'm not anything phobic. I'm bisexual, and have been with a man for 23 years. Sorry if I offended, I guess I should have kept quiet?

@salembambi is kinda wrung up I think Miss Tracy
  • JustMissTracy
    Options
    Aww...i'm not going thru the 4 pages, but being attracted doesn't make you slutty...nothing makes us slutty, until someone else puts that on us. And I agree with your comment above mine. We're still the same people, just because we choose to limit our sexual activities to one person, regardless who it is or what sex they are, doesn't change what we are attracted to. And in my case, it doesn't affect my relationship with hubs..he is solid, has no insecurities regarding "us".
    At any rate, I'm more attracted to personalities than genitals, So... I guess I'm the slutiest of the slut bisexuals ;):D lol

• salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    pie_eyes wrote: »

@salembambi is kinda wrung up I think Miss Tracy

he's right this stuff makes me slightly snappy *hug*
  • JustMissTracy
    Options
    LOL..no worries xo
  • jaelynsmith
    jaelynsmith Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Aww...i'm not going thru the 4 pages, but being attracted doesn't make you slutty...nothing makes us slutty, until someone else puts that on us. And I agree with your comment above mine. We're still the same people, just because we choose to limit our sexual activities to one person, regardless who it is or what sex they are, doesn't change what we are attracted to. And in my case, it doesn't affect my relationship with hubs..he is solid, has no insecurities regarding "us".

I was making a joke. Bisexuals are always made out to be promiscuous lol
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options

what a concept

Yeah, no. Maybe you pissed off a straight person. Maybe you pissed off someone who doesn't like you, regardless of their orientation. Maybe you didn't piss off anyone and the person that flagged you just didn't like your post, but you didn't piss off the "straights".