Discover what's new & improved in the MyFitnessPal app!
We’re dedicated to helping you achieve your health and nutrition goals. And our newest features and updates? They do just that. Learn how we're making tracking your progress easier, faster, and more motivating than ever.

LGBT chit-chatters?

Options

Replies

• xCyanideGirlx
    xCyanideGirlx Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Pan here!
  • 285to170
    285to170 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    B here, am I late for the party? I brought orange juice. o:)
  • AnthonyX150X
    AnthonyX150X Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I am an "A".
  • 285to170
    Options
    CincyNeid wrote: »
    I am straight. But I honestly don't see why it's okay for a woman to wears men's clothing. But the moment a guy puts on something feminine everyone loses their everloving mind.

There are a lot of 'cross dressers' in my neck of the woods. This is honestly new to me.
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    I am straight. But I honestly don't see why it's okay for a woman to wears men's clothing. But the moment a guy puts on something feminine everyone loses their everloving mind.

Nobody likes it when the old guy's testicles hang below the mini skirt.
  • CincyNeid
    CincyNeid Posts: 1,249 Member
    Options
    jnichel wrote: »

Nobody likes it when the old guy's testicles hang below the mini skirt.

Okay why cannot a guy wear a Tennis skirt and racer back tank.
    285to170 wrote: »

There are a lot of 'cross dressers' in my neck of the woods. This is honestly new to me.

Not necessarily doing makeup, hair, nails and stuff. Just a guy wearing women's clothing.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Tri
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,641 Member
    Options

Clothing isnt gendered, everyone should wear whatever the *kitten* they want. Guys look sexy in skirts and girls look sexy in pants.

What if what I want to wear falls under traditional gender norms and would fit most people's (who would "care") definition of boring?

Am I still good, since I'm "wearing what I want?".
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    In for hot B girls.
  • jaelynsmith
    jaelynsmith Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hey all :smiley: I'm 27 bisexual woman, in a monogamous relationship with my husband of 7 years <3 let's be friends! Need some motivational friends to kick me in the A** <3
  • 285to170
    Options
    Hey all :smiley: I'm 27 bisexual woman, in a monogamous relationship with my husband of 7 years <3 let's be friends! Need some motivational friends to kick me in the A** <3

My condolences

• jaylaboriqua
    jaylaboriqua Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    LGBT/ Let's get a beer today?
  • ArchangelMJ
    ArchangelMJ Posts: 308 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I've identified as asexual since I was about 12 or 13. I'm also aromantic. Some asexuals don't consider themselves "queer" or a part of the LGBT community but I do. We are all different, non-heteronormative people and I think we should unite in our differences and support one another.
  • jaelynsmith
    jaelynsmith Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    285to170 wrote: »

My condolences

WTF does that even mean?
  • April_Kae
    April_Kae Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    B here... im free to chat to motivate or whatever, lol