stowns30 wrote: »
    Sued0nim wrote: »
    nutmegoreo wrote: »
    You know poses to maximise curves do not show any kind of objectivity in measuring your progress

You don't need to post them, but I would strongly recommend gettining in a swimsuit / bikini..and taking the following shots in clean lighting both relaxed and flexed..make sure you are in the same place and lighting each time, spread them a month apart minimum

Straight on
    Side
    Back

What you have posted is Instagram style, sticking your butt out and forcing a pot belly

But good luck with your goals

Girl this is black girl booty... I wasn't sticking anything out. If anything most people would be squeezing their stomach in. Why in the world would I need to poke out my stomach. GTFOH with that nonsense. I will pose any way I want to and there is NOTHING you can do about it. I'm losing the pouch I had from gaining dumb dumb.... And proud of it. You take your pics the way you want and I'll take mine the way I want. #GIRL BYE

Well your poses would say otherwise as anyone can objectively see. It's not "black booty" it's hip angle.

But you take your pics the way you want to. I was just trying to provide the help you clearly need and the attention you clearly crave

U so sad hater... I'm glad like my post

Op you look great. The hate is real in this post especially with those losing against those gaining, mind blowing. Everyone is an expert all of a sudden. Do what works for you, and I'll do what works for me. Lol It's that simple.

Thanks ,, im getting there. Lol

I'm really glad you are enjoying your results. At the risk of being called a hater, @Sued0nim isn't wrong. Here's an illustration that may help. I think the point is to help you with regard to meeting the aesthetic goals you have mentioned.

R.png

Can you see the different in the protuberance of the stomach?

Exactly the point @nutmegoreo

But I think this is the wrong thread.

It appears that the OP isn't looking for help, advice or objectivity which is IME why most people with goals for weight gain or loss (or even maintenance) start threads and ask questions. So I think it's best if we just leave this alone and get on with helping those who want help.

And let's be clear... I made this thread looking to share my journey to gaining weight with others taking Apetamin or other supplements to help out. Obviously I'm not the ONLY thread for Apetamin or other weight gain supplements, but ummmm... Yeah lol

In all reality then, this should have been a blog post not a forum post. The Forum is designed to ask questions and get answers to those questions.

Can you link to that rule or guideline?

nope but the forums are for asking questions am I not right? and blogs are for personal stuff...

Just seemed like a more appropriate place for it.

However there is this

'Please choose the most appropriate board or group for your post and post it once. Posting the same message to multiple boards or multiple groups is a form of spam. Please note that this is NOT a guideline against inadvertently posting a question another member has asked before. We explicitly allow members to post questions that have been asked previously by other members. If you see a member post a topic that you think has been asked before by another member, please respond politely or simply move on. However, the same member cannot ask the same question or post the same topic more than once."
  • cnbbnc
    cnbbnc Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    SezxyStef wrote: »
    You know poses to maximise curves do not show any kind of objectivity in measuring your progress

You don't need to post them, but I would strongly recommend gettining in a swimsuit / bikini..and taking the following shots in clean lighting both relaxed and flexed..make sure you are in the same place and lighting each time, spread them a month apart minimum

Straight on
    Side
    Back

What you have posted is Instagram style, sticking your butt out and forcing a pot belly

Girl this is black girl booty... I wasn't sticking anything out. If anything most people would be squeezing their stomach in. Why in the world would I need to poke out my stomach. GTFOH with that nonsense. I will pose any way I want to and there is NOTHING you can do about it. I'm losing the pouch I had from gaining dumb dumb.... And proud of it. You take your pics the way you want and I'll take mine the way I want. #GIRL BYE

Well your poses would say otherwise as anyone can objectively see. It's not "black booty" it's hip angle.

But you take your pics the way you want to. I was just trying to provide the help you clearly need and the attention you clearly crave

Op you look great. The hate is real in this post especially with those losing against those gaining, mind blowing. Everyone is an expert all of a sudden. Do what works for you, and I'll do what works for me. Lol It's that simple.

I'm really glad you are enjoying your results. At the risk of being called a hater, @Sued0nim isn't wrong. Here's an illustration that may help. I think the point is to help you with regard to meeting the aesthetic goals you have mentioned.

R.png

It appears that the OP isn't looking for help, advice or objectivity which is IME why most people with goals for weight gain or loss (or even maintenance) start threads and ask questions. So I think it's best if we just leave this alone and get on with helping those who want help.

And let's be clear... I made this thread looking to share my journey to gaining weight with others taking Apetamin or other supplements to help out. Obviously I'm not the ONLY thread for Apetamin or other weight gain supplements, but ummmm... Yeah lol

In all reality then, this should have been a blog post not a forum post. The Forum is designed to ask questions and get answers to those questions.

I think it could be made into a nice group either for the specific supplement or for hard gainers.

• stowns30
    stowns30 Posts: 197 Member
    Options

Straight on
    Side
    Back

R.png

And..... In all reality You can ask a question in a blog or a forum. There is no rule stating that you can't. If there is a topic that doesn't relate to someone or something you don't agree on it is okay to actually keep it moving to something that does grab your interest. I do it everyday... No biggie. GOOD AFTERNOON!!
  • stowns30
    Options
    gorebriana wrote: »
    I started this week!

Started your weight gain journey? With Apetamin or another supplement?
  • laurenallonsy
    laurenallonsy Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Just ordered some of this stuff. Hope it works. I've been 115 for pratically a year now and cannot gain. I found it for 19.99 but does anyone know of a place where I can get it cheaper?
  • stowns30
    Options

Straight on
    Side
    Back

R.png

And..... In all reality You can ask a question in a blog or a forum. There is no rule stating that you can't. If there is a topic that doesn't relate to someone or something you don't agree on it is okay to actually keep it moving to something that does grab your interest. I do it everyday... No biggie. GOOD AFTERNOON!!

Yes you can ask a question anywhere but the sharing of a personal journey (which is what you stated this was and what I quote) really is better suited for a blog or group.

This did grab my interest and I have read every post...and please don't yell at me...it's quite rude.

my comment was actually to help you out as there seemed to be a bit of a conflict in here and I thought that maybe if you wanted to start a blog about it (and another suggestion a group ) and link it here that might be a better option to prevent you from getting what you might feel is "jumped on"...

but I see it doesn't matter if someone is trying to help they will get "jumped on" or "yelled at"

Good luck with your journey and I hope that you get the "look" you are looking for.

I wasn't yelling at all sweetie... Its habit... I do apologize. I do capitalize a lot it was truly not meant as yelling at all. Lol just me is all. I don't really take the so called terms of typing seriously. Thanks for your comments tho, and thank you I hope I get there as well. Have a great day Hun !

• stowns30
    Options
    Just ordered some of this stuff. Hope it works. I've been 115 for pratically a year now and cannot gain. I found it for 19.99 but does anyone know of a place where I can get it cheaper?

Hi... Welcome to the journey! I can definitely relate to you. I wish I would have found it a long time ago.. Lol it's working great for me this far and I just started my third bottle because I pushed my goal weight up a bit. Here's the link to buy it where I got mine. Save a few dollars. HAPPY GAINING! I'm in this with you.. YOU CAN DO IT!

http://www.hairwigharlem.com/restock/apetamin-vitamin.html
    queenliz99 wrote: »

Ice cream and peanut butter are cheaper and probably tastes better. YMMV

Ha... Two of my fav things to eat Yet it still didn't help. Lol if only it was that easy.

• gorebriana
    gorebriana Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    gorebriana wrote: »
    I started this week!

Started your weight gain journey? With Apetamin or another supplement?
    yes I started & I have been taking apetamin but before then my appetite had already increased & I was eating a lot. I started at 109 I'm at 115 now.

• lplummer324
    lplummer324 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Apetamin rocks! I love it and its really helping....ordering my third bottle next week!!!!
  • stowns30
    Options
    Apetamin rocks! I love it and its really helping....ordering my third bottle next week!!!!

Just started my third bottle... Looks like I'll be at my goal weight soon. Thank god! Lol
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options

just eat calorie dense food...
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    cnbbnc wrote: »

Straight on
    Side
    Back

R.png

I think it could be made into a nice group either for the specific supplement or for hard gainers.

except hard gainers are a myth ....
  • stowns30
    Options
    It's been exactly one month today since I began this journey. I just weighed in at 134lbs , 10lbs gained in a month. May not seem like a lot, but it's progress. Happy camper... 16 more pounds would be Awesome!!! :smile:
  • lplummer324
    lplummer324 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Good job girl!!
  • stowns30
    Options
    Good job girl!!

Thanks girl