stowns30 Posts: 197 Member
    34... 30... 39.5
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Yay!
  • saragd012
    saragd012 Posts: 693 Member
    stowns30 wrote: »
    Good snack with 120 calories in between meals... Try it if you haven't already you may like them. They have variety of course but this is a fav or mine.

ex88jykxk3q9.jpg

Those are super delicious, but if you are looking to gain weight I'd suggest looking into regular cookies instead. A chips ahoy cookie would get you an extra 40 calories (every bit helps in my experience) and is super tasty...
    c6ouyo56xgfb.jpg
  • gigi8317
    gigi8317 Posts: 3 Member
    I have been taking apetamin for the last ten days and the results have been amazing!! Like nothing I have tried before. So pleased with it I have been eating like a horse and training too!!! Good luck with your journey
  • cdrw09
    cdrw09 Posts: 1 Member
    How is your journey going ladies.. I am thinking about to buy apetamin also but I live in Europe so its more pricey
  • stowns30
    gigi8317 wrote: »
    I have been taking apetamin for the last ten days and the results have been amazing!! Like nothing I have tried before. So pleased with it I have been eating like a horse and training too!!! Good luck with your journey

Yes I know right... I love it! Thanks and good luck to you as well!

• stowns30
    cdrw09 wrote: »
    How is your journey going ladies.. I am thinking about to buy apetamin also but I live in Europe so its more pricey

Hi... Going great so far. How much is it in Europe? Have you tried eBay ?
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member

Just eat in a calorie surplus and save your money or get some mass gainer shakes
  • crowedog6
    crowedog6 Posts: 48 Member
    Wow very inspiring
  • stowns30
    ndj1979 wrote: »

Just eat in a calorie surplus and save your money or get some mass gainer shakes

She isn't taking the med because it causes weight gain. She is taking it because it increases her appetite, so she can more easily eat at a calorie surplus and then gain the weight. This has been explained multiple times. She isn't underweight. She has an aesthetic goal to gain more weight. It's her choice. She finds it challenging to be hungry enough to eat at the calorie surplus. The med increases her appetite, so she eats at a calorie surplus. Not everyone has a huge appetite. I personally wouldn't take it. My doctor actually did prescribe an antihistamine to me while I was trying to gain weight. I chose not to take it. It's a personal choice. I eat all day, even though I am not hungry and I add oils and nuts to increase my calories with less bulk of food quantity. To gain weight a person needs to eat at a calorie surplus. There are different ways to obtain a calorie surplus. Different people choose different methods. Same with weight loss and a calorie deficit. Different people choose different methods which are enjoyable, obtainable, sustainable for their personality type and hunger level. She hopes to eventually have enough of a weight gain and appetite that she doesn't need it. It's her money, her choice, her life, her happiness.

Well said!
  • JeffMatchett
    JeffMatchett Posts: 43 Member
    edited August 2016
    Do what you gotta do.
  • stowns30
    New snack of the week. I hope it's yummy! ktlwcdca2zzw.jpeg
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,372 MFP Moderator

You should try it with greek yogurt. So good! And if you go full fat, then you add another 140+ calories.
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member

Looks delicious. Unfortunately no room in my calories for that... because I keep eating wedding cake.