Options
12346»

Replies

• ItsyBitsy246
    ItsyBitsy246 Posts: 307 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    LaceyBirds wrote: »
    How nice. You thought you were dating a person, and he thought he was dating a collection of body parts. He thought he was falling in love with "you" - really? So he fell in love with your boobs and butt, but the love did not extend to your gut? (Sorry, not making fun of your bod, it just rhymed nicely). :) What a guy!!! What a catch!!! I think the truly terrible part is telling you he was falling in love with you, but you were too fat for him - just plan old cruel, and I think, intentionally cruel. Please don't think if you lost weight he would then love all of you - he wouldn't. He would find something else to criticize, and then something else, and it would go on and on. Truly, you are lucky he left, but I feel sorry for the next poor woman he dates. I looked at your pictures, you are as cute as a bug, so give yourself a hug and be thankful that he wasn't your husband.

THIS ^^. This says everything I wanted to type but more eloquently. Guy is a total dickitten.
  • MVega90
    MVega90 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Whoo! Sounds like you dodged a bullet! Not all men think that way, only the shallow a**hole ones do. On to the next one! Keep focused on your weight loss and *kitten* what anyone tells you!
  • Majcolorado
    Majcolorado Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    What the actual *kitten*. He's a full sized *kitten*-nozzle for sure.

Not only do you have an opportunity to find a non-*kitten*-y guy, but also to hone your radar and avoid such *kitten*-hats in the future. Congrats on dodging that bullet!
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    ...he could have been a bit limp and needed to take the attention about the fact his little soldier wouldn't stand to attention.

This.
  • afatpersonwholikesfood
    afatpersonwholikesfood Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    My stomach looks like a beige Hefty bag half-filled with cooked oatmeal had gross sex with freddy kruger and my stomach is their love-child. And my husband still can't keep his hands off it.

I kinda wanna meet this guy and smack him with some of my excess tummy skin.

LMAO. +1. And my husband would have words with me if he ever heard me describe it that way.
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    jemhh wrote: »
    Can't lie: I've done this before. Some things just get unacceptably out of hand.

How did you tell the person this though? I'm really curious. Like I said before, I think it is fine to not find a person's appearance attractive but from the OP's decription, the guy seemed to detail it out, which seems overly mean. I don't know if it is possible to relay that info without sounding mean though. I mean, is it better to say "it's not you, it's me" or to make up a reason or to disappear if this kind of thing happens? What is the protocol for this kind of thing?

I also don't know how you don't have at least some idea of what a person looks like under his/her clothes before they get them off.

Oh, I wasn't a total *kitten* about it. I played it off as being more intoxicated than I really was, and just not "in the mood" due to booze related function failure. Ended with more of a "yeeeeah, let's do something else". Ended up playing video games for the evening. Half the time I'd rather do that anyway, no matter how attractive a person is.