POKEMON GO

Options

Replies

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    My Dratini, who is my buddy and I've decided I will call him Frank, found his first candy...so now onto the next 5k
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    My Dratini, who is my buddy and I've decided I will call him Frank, found his first candy...so now onto the next 5k

I only needed 2 candy and was about to walk him when a wild one showed up!
  • _SummerGirl_
    _SummerGirl_ Posts: 3,791 Member
    Options
    Villae81 wrote: »
    Evolved my magikarp and my dratini for the first time finally weeeeee!! Now level 22 :)

Woo hoo! That's awesome. It took me forever to evolve that dang magikarp!

I'm trying to find enough charmanders....or walk my buddy...for enough to evolve him!

How many km is charmander per candy?

3k!!! It's great. I've earned 4 already. Just need a few more!
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    Yay! Got the buddy update, today!
  • _SummerGirl_
    Options
    Yay! Got the buddy update, today!

Yay!! Who's your buddy?
  • BoosDimples
    Options
    Squirtle for now! :# You?
  • _SummerGirl_
    Options
    Squirtle for now! :# You?

Charmander :)
  • HomeatWDW
    HomeatWDW Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hello all. I see I'm late to the party, so I hope you won't mind me popping onto the thread. I'm a middle-aged Pokemon Go player (level 26, go Team Mystic!) and have lost several pounds as a happy side effect. I was surprised to read that some of you can't find Magikarp. I live near several spawning spots, so here are my lovely Gyrados to prove it. I name all my little Pokefriends; the Evees have numbers because they're waiting for my next Lucky Egg mass evolve.
    6zrhpdyc6s4l.jpg
  • HomeatWDW
    Options
    And here are two of today's finds. I got the first one by participating in my first-ever Pokemon Go spontaneous flash mob (hence his name), running with a hoard of people four blocks to find him. While driving home, my husband and I stopped at a strip mall gym to drop him off and found the other in the parking lot. If you remember the movie "Twins," you'll understand his name.kpq41w7t7m1j.jpg
  • BoosDimples
    Options
    London peeps- Wowcher has a £9 Pokémon Hunting night time Thames Cruise.

Just thought I'd put that out there. :smile:
  • _SummerGirl_
    edited September 2016
    Options
    It was a lucky Pokemon day today. I caught a jigglypuff and a charmander...so I was able to evolve both.

10k away from level 25....

I swear. I'm a little too into this game. I blame my 10 year old. :tongue:
  • Owlie45
    Owlie45 Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    I spent Saturday in seattle catching with a couple of friends. Got my gyrodose and caught a dragonair.
    One more seel and I get Dugon. So excited
    Shame it's been pouring all day. Maybe tomorrow.
  • Owlie45
    Owlie45 Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    Rottified wrote: »
    I spent Saturday in seattle catching with a couple of friends. Got my gyrodose and caught a dragonair.
    One more seel and I get Dugon. So excited
    Shame it's been pouring all day. Maybe tomorrow.

That's cool I want a dragonair and Im 3 candies away to a venusaur

Yeah we went to a bar that keeps stops going with lures the whole time I caught 4 or 5 dratinis and 200 candies worth of magikarps and several Slowpokes. And one machop.

I haven't even seen a bulba. And have only caught one or two of the others.
  • _SummerGirl_
    Options
    It was a lucky Pokemon day today. I caught a jigglypuff and a charmander...so I was able to evolve both.

10k away from level 25....

I swear. I'm a little too into this game. I blame my 10 year old. :tongue:

Yeah blame your 10 year old lol

LOL! That's how it started. Never mind I play when he's in school.... and that I'm out walking at different parks ALONE in attempt to catch "new" pokemon. Sigh.
  • _SummerGirl_
    Options
    9bwumj96w825.png

This is retarded I evo bulbasaur to ivysaur and the ability was solar beam then final evo and this ability pops up -.-

Uh...I know nothing about these abilities...

I'm just collecting...

And I gotta say this:

WWHHHAAAAAA? I cannot find any bulbasaurs anywhere, so that's my new buddy. I think I need to go on a thousand km hike. Sigh.
  • HomeatWDW
    Options
    I leveled up to 27 tonight, but I can't say I'm all that happy about it. Captures get so much harder every time your level increases. I miss the old days when things didn't break out of my Pokeballs half a dozen times, only to run away.
  • drbuzzard91
    drbuzzard91 Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    I am a pokemon legend. Bow before me.
  • Falcon
    Falcon Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    I heard rumors the government uses it to track people with this game

not to mention it caused people to be distracted while driving. 2 boys crossed the bridge from the US to Canada in Windsor. The mothers had to come and pick them up.

I heard it's a pretty distracting game. Just watch out for open man holes, I've heard of people falling in while distracted by their devices while walking.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Is this still a thing?
  • RachelElser
    RachelElser Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    Falcon wrote: »
    I heard rumors the government uses it to track people with this game

not to mention it caused people to be distracted while driving. 2 boys crossed the bridge from the US to Canada in Windsor. The mothers had to come and pick them up.

I heard it's a pretty distracting game. Just watch out for open man holes, I've heard of people falling in while distracted by their devices while walking.

If the gov't is going to track you they aren't going to use the game's *kitten*-tastic GPS. DON"T PLAY WHILE DRIVING- it's dangerous. And if you are going to walk into an open man hole while playing, you are probably going to walk into while texting or talking on your phone.