POKEMON GO

Options

Replies

• Falcon
    Falcon Posts: 853 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Just saying some girl walked into a man hole while texting.

• singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    People always say Pokemon go is distracting bit if you actually played it you would know your phone vibrates when a Pokemon is near so you don't have to stare at your phone all the time
  • _SummerGirl_
    _SummerGirl_ Posts: 3,791 Member
    Options
    People always say Pokemon go is distracting bit if you actually played it you would know your phone vibrates when a Pokemon is near so you don't have to stare at your phone all the time

^this

• JeffreyMGiron
    JeffreyMGiron Posts: 3,582 Member
    Options
    Pokemon GO died for me, im just waiting for Sun and Moon to come out so i can actually play the game, the way its supposed to be; (!! Junior Trainer wants to battle "battle me i have caterpies" dun nunununununu)
  • RachelElser
    RachelElser Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    Who else loves the Halloween promo? I had seen two Cubones, ever and one was while I was on vacation- 5 hours from home! Now I have a Marowak and so many candies!
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    I have found so many cubbies since yesterday and I've never seen them before
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,121 Member
    Options
    Love the Halloween event. Hopefully such events become a regular thing.
  • Haltermania
    Haltermania Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I love the Halloween event. I liked being able to find lots of Cubones and evolve them as well as getting a few Gengar's
  • chocolate_owl
    chocolate_owl Posts: 1,695 Member
    Options
    This event is awesome. I'd seen 2 Ghastlys and 1 Cubone before this, and now I'm into evolving territory thanks to double candies.

Was in Las Vegas last week and caught a ton of Meowths, Persian is now attainable.

Double candies is going to make evolving my Ponyta a hell of a lot easier. Just 9km to go, I can bang that out in no time.

Really close to getting a Vileplume and a Victreebell too. Definitely playing a lot this weekend while the event is on. Then I sense a Lucky Egg evolving party in my future.
  • Owlie45
    Owlie45 Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    Got the gengar my nephew has been wanting
    Can almost evolve two haunter already
    Evolved my cubone.
    Evolved my weeping bell
    Evolved growlithe.
    All thanks to this Halloween special. Freaking love it
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    I'm over the Cubone Gastly,Haunter thing. I need something new and rare.:confused:
  • RachelElser
    RachelElser Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    Yay, for the Thanksgiving promo! I wonder what they will do for Christmas?
  • gam3rguy
    gam3rguy Posts: 3,773 Member
    Options
    anyone catch Ditto yet?
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    We got a Ditto!!!! The boy was super excited and had to go back to school early at lunch today so he could show his friend who made him go out of the app and go back in so he could prove he actually had it in his pokedex
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    We got a Ditto!!!! The boy was super excited and had to go back to school early at lunch today so he could show his friend who made him go out of the app and go back in so he could prove he actually had it in his pokedex

no luck here. not yet anyway. :(

• Mary_Anastasia
    Mary_Anastasia Posts: 267 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    gam3rguy wrote: »
    anyone catch Ditto yet?

I caught a ditto on black Friday while hiking! (#optoutside) My sister had stopped, then comes running up screaming about "a pidgey that wasn't a pidgey" so we all went back and caught it LOL

It's funny because we were pretty remote, it was just sitting in the middle of the woods, about a mile to the nearest road.
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    ...going back out then. :s