Cheating!!

Options

Replies

• RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    This might get as good as the douchbag thread from yesterday.. ;)
  • SassyMommasaurus
    SassyMommasaurus Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Sugar_Pill wrote: »
    I can't stand it when girls are like "oh my man cheated on me with this slut" no hunny, your boy is a pig, doesn't make the other girl a slut because your sh!tty boy couldn't keep it in his pants.

Nice girls don't meet fellas in the park in the middle of the night...

You don't know what happened, and yeah they do, a guy talks her up, says, hey, meet me here. Does not make her a slut.

And girls who enjoy sex, still aren't sluts.

i'd say replace "girls" with "people" and you're doing great.

i agree that the girl might not necessarily have been up to no good, but she was def naive if she's meeting new and strange men in the park at night. that's just a risk that most likely doesn't meet the reward.

now- if he wasn't new and strange to her, maybe they knew each other, most likely she knew he was in a relationship, and so she prob did go to the park with bad decisions on her mind.

No, girls, because it's always girls who are slut shammed. Guy can have sex with hundreds and all they get is a pat on the back. Girls do it and shes a slut.

you literally just slut shamed guys on the last page- "pig" and "sh!tty" in the same post as well. its not always girls.

vktzb65irv39.jpg

besides the point anyhow- this particular woman feels this particular girl is/was indeed acting inappropriate around her man. what we/society think doesn't matter.

He isn't single and *kitten* a hundred girls. He's cheating. Not the same thing.

but you didn't address it in my last post to you either though- what if this girl knew he was in a relationship as well? the likelihood of that is probably higher than her not knowing anything about him, given how the OP seems to feel about it all and based on what she's said.

you can't just bash the man in that scenario. you have to bash both of them. which is what a majority of people ITT seem to be agreeing on. bad people exist in both sexes.

Again that is basically saying men are weak, he could of walked away and didn't. Still does not make the girl a slut.

so- please clarify because i'm having a hard time with what you're saying. if a man is in a relationship and cheats, he is a pig- but if a girl knows the man is in a relationship, and cheats with him, then he is weak and she is not a "slut"?

i cannot agree with that. i'd call them both pigs. and i say that having cheated more than once in my life. i know i was a pig.

You do realize that most women that are the other women, know about the wife/girlfriend. A lot of the time the guy is saying, he'll leave his wife/girlfriend that he loves her and she's the only girl for him. So a girl who was suckered in by a guy is a slut?

please that is what I'm asking you. what would YOU call the girl in this scenario?

I would call her his new girlfriend and say have fun and good luck. I don't blame the girl for what happened because I can't be 100% sure what happened. So I sure as hell wouldn't call her a slut.
  • sonia9240
    sonia9240 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Doesn't want paid child support anyways
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    sonia9240 wrote: »
    Wasta of my time talking some of use . So done have a good day GOODBYE

You keep saying Goodbye.. But yas still here..
  • sonia9240
    sonia9240 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    GOODBYE FOR GOOD DONE COMING ON HERE...
  • RoxieDawn
    Options

Ahhh OP, but yas now yelling in CAPS... This is chit chat, and its Friday!
  • Thisnameischosen_
    Thisnameischosen_ Posts: 619 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Edited: I was too late. Sigh.
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,338 Member
    Options
    :* Good luck Sonia!
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    Sugar_Pill wrote: »
    PS: I think this went pretty well TBH- Nice work chit chatters!

Naahh.. we were just called trolls.. but i do not feel ashamed..
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    I'm done with this goodbye
    I'm gonna stop . Changing the subject. I thought u guys will help me what to do STAY WITH HIM OR NOT. But it doesn't seem like it at a all . So I'm letting it go leaving bye
    You rude I'm done being here. I thought I would get some help. But I guess not!! Goodbye :'(
    Wasta of my time talking some of use . So done have a good day GOODBYE

10 to 1 she'll be back.
  • Cat3141
    Cat3141 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    She wasn't blond she's a SLUT

She did nothing to you. He's the one who cheated. Save your hostility for him.
  • Cat3141
    Options
    Well I'm strong . I beat the *kitten* outto her stupid Slut she is. She was married but her husband left her from other girl . Cause she cheated on him now

That's *kitten*ed up. Your boyfriend is the one who made promises to you and broke them, not her, so why physically attack her. Hitting people isn't a good way to deal with conflict but someone who doesn't owe you a *kitten*ing thing. Get help.
  • jmule24
    jmule24 Posts: 1,382 Member
    Options
    I can't stand it when girls are like "oh my man cheated on me with this slut" no hunny, your boy is a pig, doesn't make the other girl a slut because your sh!tty boy couldn't keep it in his pants.

I don't think cheating makes anybody anything other than bored.

@_incogNEATo_ if they only saw our scorecards......... :trollface:
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    Well I'm strong . I beat the *kitten* outto her stupid Slut she is. She was married but her husband left her from other girl . Cause she cheated on him now

That's *kitten*ed up. Your boyfriend is the one who made promises to you and broke them, not her, so why physically attack her. Hitting people isn't a good way to deal with conflict but someone who doesn't owe you a *kitten*ing thing. Get help.

I can't take you serious in a thread like this whilst hanging upside down on a stripper pole :laugh:

You try that particular pose sometime and then we can discuss respect.

Puhhhlease!! I said nothing about respect. You strippers are always the first ones demanding respect...

And my children's college is paid for so I have no reason to try any of your poses.
  • Cat3141
    Options

I can't take you serious in a thread like this whilst hanging upside down on a stripper pole :laugh:

You try that particular pose sometime and then we can discuss respect.

Puhhhlease!! I said nothing about respect. You strippers are always the first ones demanding respect...

And my children's college is paid for so I have no reason to try any of your poses.

You mentioned "taking [me] serious". Perhaps I should rephrase... but I'm sure you can manage the word substitution.

Strippers provide a service people are eager to pay for and they don't hurt anyone. There is absolutely no shame in their game. That said, I've never stripped for money--I have too little patience for men's *kitten*. I have a Ph.D., and my professional job (in a male dominated field, no less) has paid for years of pole dance classes. I pole for the sheer joy and physical challenge of it. If the best argument you have against what I am saying is that I'm on a pole, that's a pretty lame argument. Assaulting people is wrong. Period. (Defense of self or others is a different issue--before you try to go there.) Blaming another person for your partner's real or perceived misdeeds is counter-productive. I'm married, and if my husband ever cheated on me, that's on him.*He* is the one who made me a promise, no one else.