Cheating!!

Options
1234568»

Replies

• jmule24
    jmule24 Posts: 1,382 Member
    Options
    sonia9240 wrote: »
    Well I'm strong . I beat the *kitten* outto her stupid Slut she is. She was married but her husband left her from other girl . Cause she cheated on him now

That's *kitten*ed up. Your boyfriend is the one who made promises to you and broke them, not her, so why physically attack her. Hitting people isn't a good way to deal with conflict but someone who doesn't owe you a *kitten*ing thing. Get help.

I can't take you serious in a thread like this whilst hanging upside down on a stripper pole :laugh:

You try that particular pose sometime and then we can discuss respect.

Puhhhlease!! I said nothing about respect. You strippers are always the first ones demanding respect...

And my children's college is paid for so I have no reason to try any of your poses.

You mentioned "taking [me] serious". Perhaps I should rephrase... but I'm sure you can manage the word substitution.

Strippers provide a service people are eager to pay for and they don't hurt anyone. There is absolutely no shame in their game. That said, I've never stripped for money--I have too little patience for men's *kitten*. I have a Ph.D., and my professional job (in a male dominated field, no less) has paid for years of pole dance classes. I pole for the sheer joy and physical challenge of it. If the best argument you have against what I am saying is that I'm on a pole, that's a pretty lame argument. Assaulting people is wrong. Period. (Defense of self or others is a different issue--before you try to go there.) Blaming another person for your partner's real or perceived misdeeds is counter-productive. I'm married, and if my husband ever cheated on me, that's on him.*He* is the one who made me a promise, no one else.

So how much do you charge for personal 1 on 1 pole dancing 'classes?'
  • Cat3141
    Cat3141 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Sugar_Pill wrote: »
    sonia9240 wrote: »
    Well I'm strong . I beat the *kitten* outto her stupid Slut she is. She was married but her husband left her from other girl . Cause she cheated on him now

That's *kitten*ed up. Your boyfriend is the one who made promises to you and broke them, not her, so why physically attack her. Hitting people isn't a good way to deal with conflict but someone who doesn't owe you a *kitten*ing thing. Get help.

I can't take you serious in a thread like this whilst hanging upside down on a stripper pole :laugh:

You try that particular pose sometime and then we can discuss respect.

Puhhhlease!! I said nothing about respect. You strippers are always the first ones demanding respect...

And my children's college is paid for so I have no reason to try any of your poses.

You mentioned "taking [me] serious". Perhaps I should rephrase... but I'm sure you can manage the word substitution.

Strippers provide a service people are eager to pay for and they don't hurt anyone. There is absolutely no shame in their game. That said, I've never stripped for money--I have too little patience for men's *kitten*. I have a Ph.D., and my professional job (in a male dominated field, no less) has paid for years of pole dance classes. I pole for the sheer joy and physical challenge of it. If the best argument you have against what I am saying is that I'm on a pole, that's a pretty lame argument. Assaulting people is wrong. Period. (Defense of self or others is a different issue--before you try to go there.) Blaming another person for your partner's real or perceived misdeeds is counter-productive. I'm married, and if my husband ever cheated on me, that's on him.*He* is the one who made me a promise, no one else.

To merge your two points: While strippers would hold no responsibility when it came to their job hurting a marriage- the same isn't true for the situation presented here today.

I don't think the "other woman" was ever blamed, but did she hold fault (again- were still under the impression she knew he was married)- OP probably shouldn't have assaulted her- HOWEVER, that doesn't negate the fact that a woman who would sleep with a (practically) married man is in fact- an *kitten*.

Is the boyfriend a bigger *kitten*?! Absolutely. But the idea that one party shouldn't hold some responsibility is absurd- thats an ugly human.

Even if you think someone is an ugly human, that does not mean you have the right to assault them. If you think it does, and you think it's okay to go around bragging about it on the internet, it might be time to see a mental health professional.
  • jmule24
    jmule24 Posts: 1,382 Member
    Options
    Why is someone who posted an opinion getting attacked?

Because if you don't have the 'popular' opinion you're just wrong...............
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Cindy4FunFit Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options

Does it feel good?

Oh, he asks everybody this. (Insert: condescending face bow tie emoji) I think he's looking for ideas on how to feel good.

• tmi_gang
    tmi_gang Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    ^ LOL.
  • 285to170
    285to170 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    This went from 0 to 100 so damn fast. Omg
  • justkris_gettingfit
    justkris_gettingfit Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Oh the amount of people who get got on the interwebz ... seriously though OP (if you happen to come back) NEVER marry someone just cause' you have a kid with them. Postpone said wedding, go to counseling, and work/figure things out from there.