Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

What type of person annoys you most at the gym?

Options
124»

Replies

• kwph
    kwph Posts: 7,375 Member
    Options
    *shirts*
  • pogiguy05
    pogiguy05 Posts: 1,583 Member
    Options
    kwph wrote: »
    *shirts*

Thank goodness I was worried :p
  • pogiguy05
    pogiguy05 Posts: 1,583 Member
    Options
    Well the one guy who goes around using the machines and weights like he is actually doing something, but is not really doing anything. Does not put much weight on the machine then proceeds to use said machine like he was taking off for flight. not banging weights more like clinking them. Going from one to the next doing the same thing. also making some kind of noises thankfully not loud just annoying
  • ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    Options
    mkakids wrote: »
    The ones who walk up to the rack, pull a set of dumbells and proceed to lift thisclose to the rack, blocking half the weights.

THIS. Can you not take 4 steps back to the 20,000sq ft of space available?!
  • edlanglais5
    edlanglais5 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    On a semi-related note, I love it when people, who are probably only casual gym goers, Facebook complain about people being on their phones. Granted, I can only assume that they are assuming they are scrolling or posting nonsense. I, myself, use a strength training app that helps me log and track my sets and reps so I know exactly what to improve. It’s very handy because I won’t emended a notebook...plus it’s much more organized. I kind of prefer not to be lumped in texters and posters lol.
  • chellycakes
    chellycakes Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    definitely 1, especially when I can hear it through my headphones. And I think I’m Number 14 ahhaha oh boy
  • Egger29
    Egger29 Posts: 14,741 Member
    Options
    I not entirely certain but I think his name is "Kyle"
  • tmlashta
    tmlashta Posts: 8 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    People who sweat all over their machine/equipment and don't wipe after they're done!
  • tmlashta
    tmlashta Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    People who don't wear deoederant or think it's social hour

And this!!!
  • steveburnsworkout
    steveburnsworkout Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    singing out loud
  • Jertastic
    Jertastic Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    There used to be a guy with a mullet who would do ten reps, go drink a shake and weigh himself, flirt with the girls, do ten more reps, weigh himself... then look at me soaked in sweat after 90 straight mins of elliptical and tell me i was working too hard...
  • elizarizo
    elizarizo Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    The dude there to talk to girls, we’re sweaty we’re focused and we see you staring.... keep it moving