Epic- cheatmeals/re-feeds and how often :)

Options

Replies

• JisatsuHoshi
    JisatsuHoshi Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Because nothing you quoted from bodybuilding.com really matters... Eat your food, hit your macros, and progressively overload. Stop majoring in the minors.

This.... It sums everything up!

Bodybuilding.com is like watching fox news...
  • jaycbadass
    jaycbadass Posts: 325
    Options
    Because nothing you quoted from bodybuilding.com really matters... Eat your food, hit your macros, and progressively overload. Stop majoring in the minors.

To an extent. somethings are true and factual without the possibility of error.
    This thread was about what foods you cheat on your diet with and it transpired into this.
  • jdm_taco
    jdm_taco Posts: 999 Member
    Options

almost overlooked your prison tats in favor of wide back till you posted this.
  • jaycbadass
    Options
    Not competing, but thank you, kindly. What you suggest for that lower lat thickness, bat man?

Ask Kai Greene, although he came in second in 2012 mr olympia I am pretty sure he has NO CLUE what hes doing.

explain... I don't understand

I have loose skin round sides from being so overweight so my waist is bit smaller than it appears. Back is my favorite to work. You seem to know everything, so please enlighten me
    i know everyhting from eliot hulse to kai greene and back but most importantly I know what has worked for me.
    I was 287 lbs when i first started this journey a few years back with zero muscle. So working my way up has been a task completed by trial and error
  • VeinsAndBones
    VeinsAndBones Posts: 550 Member
    Options

This made my day... You're exactly right! They continue to spew the same crap over and over and everyone who actually watches seems to take it as gospel!

This made my day! You're exactly right they continue to spew the same garbage over and over and everyone who listens seems to take it as gospel
  • jaycbadass
    Options
    Not competing, but thank you, kindly. What you suggest for that lower lat thickness, bat man?

Ask Kai Greene, although he came in second in 2012 mr olympia I am pretty sure he has NO CLUE what hes doing.

explain... I don't understand

I have loose skin round sides from being so overweight so my waist is bit smaller than it appears. Back is my favorite to work. You seem to know everything, so please enlighten me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faxMik4O3Zk
  • jdm_taco
    jdm_taco Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    cool do what works but any perceived benefit of keto is merely water weight. Not worth being miserable and avoiding delicious carbs

I enjoy everything I love to eat and can cut weight with no problem

My approach is this....

1g of pro for lean body weight per pound.
    about .5 g of body weight in fat

fill remaining in carbs

least 2 veggies and 2 fruits a day

I don't freak out if this doesn't happen. My diet does not control my life.
  • jaycbadass
    Options
    cool do what works but any perceived benefit of keto is merely water weight. Not worth being miserable and avoiding delicious carbs

My approach is this....

fill remaining in carbs

Agreed. I love to eat, if i want it i eat it. simple.
  • VeinsAndBones
    Options

My approach is this....

fill remaining in carbs

Why post bro science infested articles then practically preach IIFYM, that's like saying "I'm a huge Star Wars fan! Jar Jar is my favorite!"
  • zumbajheri
    zumbajheri Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    go ahead. lift and gulp down your shakes, time your meals and eat brwn rice and chicken breast for your gains. Its all you need to get swole right? gimme a break.

My diet looks nothing like that hahaha....

you could be eating ramen noodles and tuna, same ****

You could if you want. I don't understand what you're getting at?

I'm saying all that trash about post workout insulin spike , 6 meals a day, meal timing. really doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things.

Why not just say that vs. trying to lure someone into some p!ssing contest on who really knows more than who... This is the kind of *kitten* that turns me off about the forums. He was just seeing what others like to eat for a refeed and you go and taint the thread.. Wtfg db :flowerforyou:
  • jaycbadass
    Options

My approach is this....

fill remaining in carbs

Why post bro science infested articles then practically preach IIFYM, that's like saying "I'm a huge Star Wars fan! Jar Jar is my favorite!"

Because I eat like a *kitten* animal after having trained legs to the point where my joints hurt.
    I should have said insulin sensitivity instead of anabolic, that way those in the know, would know.
  • VeinsAndBones
    Options

My approach is this....

fill remaining in carbs

Because I eat like a *kitten* animal after having trained legs to the point where my joints hurt.
    I should have said insulin sensitivity instead of anabolic, that way those in the know, would know.

Wat...... Never mind

33335739.jpg
  • jaycbadass
    Options

My approach is this....

fill remaining in carbs

Wat...... Never mind

33335739.jpg

^^ my point exactly, dyel?
  • grantdumas7
    grantdumas7 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    go ahead. lift and gulp down your shakes, time your meals and eat brwn rice and chicken breast for your gains. Its all you need to get swole right? gimme a break.

And hyphy MUD
  • PhattiPhat
    PhattiPhat Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    b93.gif
    Dafuq did I just read?
  • jaycbadass
    Options

And hyphy MUD

Yea man train with garbage bags too
  • thekyleo
    thekyleo Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    this topic has gone full retard....never go full retard
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options

You could if you want. I don't understand what you're getting at?

I'm saying all that trash about post workout insulin spike , 6 meals a day, meal timing. really doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things.

Why not just say that vs. trying to lure someone into some p!ssing contest on who really knows more than who... This is the kind of *kitten* that turns me off about the forums. He was just seeing what others like to eat for a refeed and you go and taint the thread.. Wtfg db :flowerforyou:

Sorry you feel that way. I have nothing against the OP. I have an agenda against spreading poor information...

If you actually looked into the article he posted and the author of it, you'll see it's a bunch of broscience garbage. The author suggests a diet of less than 20g fat per day in another article. There are people on these boards that will read it and begin to follow it religiously because he's in shape.

The other thing is that with a refeed is meant calculated and planned out. Going out and binging on a ton of food after you've "smashed legs" can result in a ton of overeating from people who aren't nearly as experienced as the majority of the people in this thread.

Sorry I'm not sorry.
  • zumbajheri
    zumbajheri Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Oh so sorry, you're not sorry.. You miss the point.. The whole way you went about it is what the garbage is (which you don't get?) and THAT is the problem. If you have something to say, you can say it here vs sending a PM cuz it's already been deleted. Go p!ss somewhere else with your *kitten* attitude. Everyone is here to learn and grow not laugh at each other. There are respectful ways to get your point across. Have a nice day!