Epic- cheatmeals/re-feeds and how often :)

Options
1235»

Replies

• jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    Everyone is here to learn and grow not laugh at each other.

I dunno. I think a lot of people are here to laugh at each other.
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    Oh so sorry, you're not sorry.. You miss the point.. The whole way you went about it is what the garbage is (which you don't get?) and THAT is the problem. If you have something to say, you can say it here vs sending a PM cuz it's already been deleted. Go p!ss somewhere else with your *kitten* attitude. Everyone is here to learn and grow not laugh at each other. There are respectful ways to get your point across. Have a nice day!

I like how you're more offended than the OP was lol...
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    Oh so sorry, you're not sorry.. You miss the point.. The whole way you went about it is what the garbage is (which you don't get?) and THAT is the problem. If you have something to say, you can say it here vs sending a PM cuz it's already been deleted. Go p!ss somewhere else with your *kitten* attitude. Everyone is here to learn and grow not laugh at each other. There are respectful ways to get your point across. Have a nice day!

"Have a nice day!" totally makes up for being rude.

In for random people getting butthurt over nothing.
  • corgicake
    corgicake Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    LAWL *popcorntub on lap nom nom*
  • jdm_taco
    jdm_taco Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Everyone is here to learn and grow not laugh at each other.

I dunno. I think a lot of people are here to laugh at each other.

Wow, this better than tv. Awesome thread. hahahaha!!!!

Thanks for laughs, op ;)
  • triathlete5301
    triathlete5301 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    well that was a clusterf**k ......:huh:
  • jaycbadass
    jaycbadass Posts: 325
    Options

I like how you're more offended than the OP was lol...

Let the record show, that my favorite burrito spot was offended. Not cool bro, not cool
  • CookNLift
    CookNLift Posts: 3,660 Member
    Options
    020810-delicious-cake.jpg
  • thekyleo
    thekyleo Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    is this still going on?