NON WW & WW NEWBIES, OUR NEW LIFE, THE START OF SOMETHING WONDERFUL

Options

Replies

• cbabie
    cbabie Posts: 1,563 Member
    Options
    Hi guys, still here, just not in my morning routine again yet. Baby's schedule is never the same, which means I have to tweak around it. Sometimes I do good, and sometimes not. I quit going to the chiro because I just didn't seem to have the time, but I think I have to go back...ugh! I have been tracking for the last 3 days, so that is a plus. I am trying to get back into the exercise mode too.

@trooworld I always worked out when I had a partner...then life happened and no more partner and had to learn to motivate myself. I guess I need to find that "self" again. LOL. You have done so well in your goals. Congratulations!!!

@theslightedgeforever our parents didn't exercise so I think we didn't get that groove in our brains and now we have to redirect. LOL You got this!

@Tamevv I don't like the days of cleaning..I have put some things off as it seems there isn't a time to vacuum . Someone is always asleep, but last night I knocked a picture off the wall and glass went everywhere...so it didn't matter that someone was sleeping.. LOL. That's my lesson to learn it doesn't matter if they are sleeping (unless it's the baby). vacuum anyway. LOL

Cbabie
  • theslightedgeforever
    theslightedgeforever Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    @Tamevv You get to working on tracking food and I'll get back to exercising, deal?

@gemwolf110 You've been doing great on your weight loss. Keep it up. I cleaned out five drawers yesterday and donated 4 bags that were under my bed. Some were clothes people had bought for me that I didn't like. Some were clothes I had outgrown but just knew I would get back into. Out they went. Out with the old and in with the new.

@trooworld I'm getting to like salads too. It's weird. You are doing very well on your program.

@cbabie That's good that you are tracking again.

I went on a "bender" as they say last night. I never do that. So achieved absolutely nothing in the way of my health goals yesterday.
  • gemwolf110
    gemwolf110 Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    @Tamevv You get to working on tracking food and I'll get back to exercising, deal?

@gemwolf110 You've been doing great on your weight loss. Keep it up. I cleaned out five drawers yesterday and donated 4 bags that were under my bed. Some were clothes people had bought for me that I didn't like. Some were clothes I had outgrown but just knew I would get back into. Out they went. Out with the old and in with the new.

@trooworld I'm getting to like salads too. It's weird. You are doing very well on your program.

@cbabie That's good that you are tracking again.

I went on a "bender" as they say last night. I never do that. So achieved absolutely nothing in the way of my health goals yesterday.

Thank you! Just lost another 3 pounds! I think my scale and WW is broken lol
  • Tamevv
    Tamevv Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    So I did all the ironing and hemming and re-ironing and stain removing and re-washing first thing in the morning. Then did a little more tidying and sat down DS and got sooooooo tired I almost fell asleep. So up to make everyone lunch but I really didn’t feel hungry but kinda wanted noodles, but knew im doing a pasta dish for dinner, so just had some salad leaves with a nice dressing. Despite feeling a little icky in my tummy my emotions want sugar. So I’m here hiding on my bed instead. Could exercise but for the aforementioned tiredness and ickiness, So hiding it is.

@theslightedgeforever I just went and tracked my food so far - just for you 😉 did you exercise yet today?????
  • trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,887 Member
    Options
    @cbabie That must be hard to get into a routine with the baby not in a routine. Your health will always make time to haunt you, won't it? I hope you can make time to go to the chiro. Yes, find your "SELF"! Thank you!

@theslightedgeforever Thank you. Yes, I used to hate salads, never ate them. I didn't grow up eating them. Now, I love them. You and me were on the same page yesterday, I did absolutely nothing for my health.

@Tamevv I hope you can get some rest.

Hi all. Much like slightedge, I did nothing for my health yesterday. It was already going to be a rest day, but I made it into a splurge day: I didn't drink enough water (I don't know why???), I made these French Dip sliders for dinner along with frozen fries, before that, we went and got two beers out, I made homemade ice cream and had some of that. It was a complete s**t show lol. The thing I did do was: I tracked it all, I only ate berries and yogurt for breakfast/lunch, so the damage wasn't as bad.

Water yesterday: 56 oz

My phrase for the year: "Every choice is another chance to change my health for the better."
  • theslightedgeforever
    Options
    @gemwolf110 Yaaay for more weight loss. You have found your secret so keep doing this program for you. It works.

@Tamevv I will stretch just for you when I'm done with this. You have motivated me to do it. Funny, I've had two people tell me this week that all my talk of my exercise has motivated them to begin exercising again. I kept thinking, I wish I could motivate myself this week. You did a great job on eating some greens versus pasta.

@trooworld Well both of us have "rested" so now time to get back to our regularly scheduled programs. I have given the rest of my snack bags of Bugles/Doritos to my mil's caregiver. I swear there was about 7 chips in one and the rest air. While it's good for portion control, it makes me think i didn't get enough and then open up a second one. So out they go.

Yesterday: Stayed within my carbs but went over calories 116. Weighing tomorrow will not be fun but I will do it. Just to be accountable to myself and you all. No exercise. Water goal not met. I increased it on Wednesday and still need to find a new routine for it.
  • theslightedgeforever
    Options
    @Tamevv stretching complete.
  • gemwolf110
    Options
    @gemwolf110 Yaaay for more weight loss. You have found your secret so keep doing this program for you. It works.

@Tamevv I will stretch just for you when I'm done with this. You have motivated me to do it. Funny, I've had two people tell me this week that all my talk of my exercise has motivated them to begin exercising again. I kept thinking, I wish I could motivate myself this week. You did a great job on eating some greens versus pasta.

@trooworld Well both of us have "rested" so now time to get back to our regularly scheduled programs. I have given the rest of my snack bags of Bugles/Doritos to my mil's caregiver. I swear there was about 7 chips in one and the rest air. While it's good for portion control, it makes me think i didn't get enough and then open up a second one. So out they go.

Yesterday: Stayed within my carbs but went over calories 116. Weighing tomorrow will not be fun but I will do it. Just to be accountable to myself and you all. No exercise. Water goal not met. I increased it on Wednesday and still need to find a new routine for it.

I think it’s a relief that I’ll soon be transferring to a new department, new role and doing something completely different from my current job. MBA is going to help even more in new role.
  • Tamevv
    Options
    @theslightedgeforever I tracked half my day. Don’t want to talk about the other half 😒. But I closed my rings and drank my water. How’d you do?

As above, not a great evening. Not sure why - some stuff with my daughter but that’s an excuse really. My head’s just not in the game. Tomorrows a new day right?
  • trooworld
    Options
    @theslightedgeforever Yes. Good idea to get rid of the snack bags. I hope your weigh-in wasn't as bad as you anticipated.

@Tamevv Yes, tomorrow is a new day and a new chance to do something toward's your health. You've got this.

Hi all. My stomach was really upset after lunch (I ate leftovers from the night before which were unhealthy) so I didn't eat anything all day but what I had for lunch. I woke up in the middle of the night with stomach issues, probably from taking my nighttime medications with no food. :/ I'm leaving for my work trip tomorrow. I'll try to check in but it may be next Monday or Tuesday before I do. Water wasn't good yesterday, I just wasn't feeling well and didn't want to put in the effort. I will today.

Water yesterday: 50 oz

My phrase for the year: "Every choice is another chance to change my health for the better."
  • theslightedgeforever
    Options
    @gemwolf110 New beginnings. In lots of ways they are scary but always fun, I think.

@tamevv I exercised this morning. Fought with myself but did it. I wonder why at times we can be full steam ahead with our motivation and then other times, meh!

@trooworld Yes the weigh in was as bad as I feared. 3.2 lbs. I guess I should go enter that into the app and get it on record. Enjoy your trip

Yesterday: Food was over 35 carbs and 42 calories. Water goal not met. 10 min stretching.
    I'm reminded just now about @tamevv saying her head is not in the game which led me to the song "Get your Head in the game" which was on High School Musical. My daughter watched that over and over so much I can sing the songs.
  • cbabie
    Options
    Morning all, I need to go back and track yesterday, I didn't eat well, but need to track. It wasn't that it was a lot of food, but unhealthy food. I have to go to have another test ran today, so today will be busy. I have exercise on my calendar hoping that will "remind" me to do it. LOL

@trooworld So sorry you were sick in the middle of the night. I had a binge on Saturday..LOL. I just joined another weight group where we have to write the word for the week and show our face and scale on video...talk about accountability..LOL. Wave as you fly by!! Enjoy tour work trip.. BTW I did make it back to the Chiro!!

@gemwolf110 Great job on the WI, @theslightedgeforever is right..you found your secret keep doing it. Yea on the job..sometimes we just need something different.

@Tamevv Wow you wore me out just reading all you did. LOL. I like hiding in my bed, just don't get to do that very often.

@theslightedgeforever Yea on getting rid of the clothes...I try once every 3 or 4 months to do that in my closet...I didn't get any I could get rid of this past week..(even though I should have). So it's still a process for me. Glad you stretched...I need to do more of that.

Cbabie
  • Tamevv
    Options
    morning all. I got up and did exercise 😊. Only had time for 15mins but it’s a start 😊
  • trooworld
    Options
    @theslightedgeforever I'm sorry about the gain. Yes, it's better to face it. Thanks! Sing that song to yourself. ;) Get in the game!

@cbabie I hope you were able to go back and track. That's great that you put exercise on your calendar! Thanks, I felt awful! Sorry about your binge. Oh gosh, that does sound like accountability there in that group wow. We are actually driving (we have a lot of stuff to take lol), so I will wave as we drive by! I'm glad you made it back to the chiro and I hope it helped.

@Tamevv That's great! It's good to see you get back in the game.

Hi all. I had a migraine in the middle of the night and am about to take some medication. It's probably stress-related. I am bringing my scale on my trip so I can weigh in. I wouldn't do it but I have to weigh in for our other group I'm in and report it so I feel like if it is possible, I should do it. I was so busy yesterday that water wasn't better but hopefully I'll get some water in today.

Water yesterday: 50 oz

• cbabie
    Options
    Morning all, I did track yesterday, no exercise, but ate under goal. I am trying to take steps to get a little of what I can done done and be okay with that. For so many years I had adult children not living at home and worked night and day and had my to do list, slept little to get everything done and now trying to be okay with setting the tone for the day with a I get done what I can (if I really try) and the rest will have to wait. My health is the important thought, not a perfect house or books read, or classes taken, etc.

@trooworld Well at least you won't have snow, well maybe in Flagstaff, depending on what route you are taking. LOL. Don't stress, just enjoy the trip!!!! Something different than your normal routine.

@Tamevv So glad you got your exercise in..yes 15 min is more than zero..so you are doing great.

Cbabie
  • Tamevv
    Options
    Good morning, am up and exercised. Day two 😊

• trooworld
    Options

@cbabie Good job. Baby steps. That's a good philosophy. I don't think we want through Flagstaff. We stayed on the 8E to the 10E. Thank you!

@Tamevv great job!

Hi all. I made it to my destination. I have a migraine, have had it since yesterday. I just took some more medication. I hope it goes away because it will be difficult to work with it. Eating has been bad so far but I'll hopefully eat better today.

Water yesterday: 90 oz

• gemwolf110
    Options
    trooworld wrote: »

@cbabie Good job. Baby steps. That's a good philosophy. I don't think we want through Flagstaff. We stayed on the 8E to the 10E. Thank you!

@Tamevv great job!

Hi all. I made it to my destination. I have a migraine, have had it since yesterday. I just took some more medication. I hope it goes away because it will be difficult to work with it. Eating has been bad so far but I'll hopefully eat better today.

Water yesterday: 90 oz

I hope your migraine goes away. They are awful.
  • gemwolf110
    Options
    Tamevv wrote: »
    Good morning, am up and exercised. Day two 😊

Yay 😀
  • gemwolf110
    Options
    cbabie wrote: »
    Morning all, I did track yesterday, no exercise, but ate under goal. I am trying to take steps to get a little of what I can done done and be okay with that. For so many years I had adult children not living at home and worked night and day and had my to do list, slept little to get everything done and now trying to be okay with setting the tone for the day with a I get done what I can (if I really try) and the rest will have to wait. My health is the important thought, not a perfect house or books read, or classes taken, etc.

@trooworld Well at least you won't have snow, well maybe in Flagstaff, depending on what route you are taking. LOL. Don't stress, just enjoy the trip!!!! Something different than your normal routine.

@Tamevv So glad you got your exercise in..yes 15 min is more than zero..so you are doing great.

Cbabie

So true health is very important.